squares to the moon

August 11, 2022 at 11:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user giulio99, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

squares to the moon
in my chart i see i have moon square mercury, moon square chiron , moon square ascendant. Does having all those squares to the moon indicate i have an afflicted or debilitated moon and what are really the consequences? i haven´t understood well the meaning of my moon placements

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
August 11, 2022 at 11:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Leo_Ness, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As I managed to understand, squares release a lot of energy, that does not have to be negative at all. If you have nicely tuned Mercury and Moon, when in squares, you´ll have intensive emotional response to your thoughts and words of other people or perception (thing related to Mercury) you´ll feel ecstatic, overall emotions and similar.

If Mercury or Moon (or both) are not tuned well, meaning that you have some disfunction in those parts, than emotions could be hard and annoying, like an anxiety.
August 11, 2022 at 13:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo_Ness
System message: Post has been written by user giulio99, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah i see what you mean and i also feel that in my Life. Some people when they met me told me i come off as nervous and agitated now It is a bit different though i Am able to manage better my emotions but i know there is still some work to do
August 11, 2022 at 13:13
(Pisces) Tina95
I have my Moon Square Mercury, too. For me there are two sides of the same coin:

1) "Negative": It is a constant struggle between heart & mind. What you think and feel never goes directly in the same direction. So decisions can take time.

2) "Positive": Because of this, you are always able to see two sides of a situation. Makes you a good mediator and helps you understanding different positions and how you align them.

Of course the exact expression depends on signs and houses. For me it is a very emotional Moon paired with a very rational Mercury, so it kind of "fits well", I just need to pay attention how I express myself. I often tend to rationalize my feelings and struggle to actually say what I mean. It can lead to misunderstandings. So it is good to be aware of "what you think, what you feel and what you say". With this awareness, this combo is great, like I said. You have the capacity to truly see and feel different viewpoints. AND you are able to align them. It is really valuable in my opinion :)
August 11, 2022 at 15:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tina95
=====
yeah now it is more clear and i resonate with this a lot. I still have doubts on moon square ascendant or moon square chiron though. I have heard that in general that those placements indicate emotional instability or something similar.
August 11, 2022 at 15:19
(Pisces) Tina95 » giulio99
Hmmm I don´t know about that because I have no personal experience... but with the squares it is always the same: When you are not aware of it it can play out really bad for you, but if you know about it is actually a big energy source.
August 12, 2022 at 15:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tina95
=====
i agree tbh since i am young i have always been pretty restless, nervous and agitated. I guess now situation is improving but i think one of the reasons maybe the squares that my moon has.
August 12, 2022 at 15:39
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » Tina95
I have moon conjunct Mercury, I debate with myself and write too much :2:
August 12, 2022 at 17:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » boyakasha the wizard
=====
Ahah that´s not square btw
August 12, 2022 at 21:02
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » giulio99
Moon square mercury, mercury behaves like the planet it is conjuncting or aspecting. Moon is the queen, mercury is the prince in vedic your mercury will listen to the moon :). You are creating 90 degree energy, this is 4th house cusp so all of 3rd house energy is behind it. This is why these natives have misunderstandings with their mothers as well. When you´re logical mother is emotional, when you´re emotional mother is logical. The other degrees left are well 360-90 which equals 270 this is 9th house energy. 9th is learning and studying, you´ve made post about this aspect learning/studying about it from our replies. 3rd house energy resulted in you writing about it using your hands, 3rd house is language, hands, written words, reading, book etc.

I said mercury will listen to moon, your sentences up there are giving us the sense you´re worried so your moon or the lunar emotion came out first :)

The general interpretation is no harmony between moon and mercury, one part wants to go straight the other wants to go left so this is confusion and tension created. This results in exaggeration of thoughts and feelings leaving you unsatisfied because the mind still remains confused infront of the answer or sense. Frustration is likely. You´re feeling a particular emotion but your mercury disagrees and criticises it. These people also zone out in emotional situations, mistaken for coldness.
August 12, 2022 at 21:09
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Tina95
What do you say about moon square mars?
August 12, 2022 at 21:41
=====
Tbh It makes lots of sense what you are saying. The fact that i feel tense when making decisions and mistaken for cold. However i think this also makes good in analyzing things and giving tips cause i can see things from different perspectives
August 12, 2022 at 21:57
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » giulio99
Yes :15: It´s interesting because moon mercury disagree here, the mercury part of you makes a valid point which others agree and nod to but your lunar side sees it as wrong too so these people tend to believe they are wrong sometimes when it is making total sense to the others around you. Criticism of self in other words...
August 13, 2022 at 00:20
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
I have moon square ascendant too. Do you place yourself in the role of protector often?
August 13, 2022 at 08:47
=====
:15: :15:
August 13, 2022 at 08:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pluto°rising
=====
i have always had a great sense of justice since i am young.So yeah i would say protector toward people that i feel need help. However i do notice that i also tend to get emotionally overwhelmed and sometimes misenterpret other people behaviours towards me.
August 13, 2022 at 11:44
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » giulio99
I get overwhelmed and misterpret too. I have a lot of challenging moon aspects, I´m still trying to figure out what´s what in all of it.
August 13, 2022 at 11:51
=====
Yeah i saw you have many squares on your soon and moon. Don´t know exactly what that means tbh but It could cause tension on An emotional level. I see you have sun square pluto and moon square pluto sun square mars moon square mars. Those seem some harsh placements. Looking at other celebrities chart i saw that many with pluto harsh aspects tend to be self destructive, sabotage themselves. In your case moon square pluto sun square pluto gives me idea of power struggles in your family, like you don´t get along with parents or family members.
August 13, 2022 at 12:04
There have been many a struggle. Trust is very hard for me.
August 13, 2022 at 12:16
=====
Yeah i can see that from your chart but let me tell you that the most successful people have charts that have many squares. Because tensions and difficulties Force you to level up and grow faster , making you wiser and self Aware.
August 13, 2022 at 12:33
Thank you, I´ll agree there are as many benefits as faults to my squarenesses. I´m trying to keep this in mind as I have a lot of squaring in my progressions right now too, also involving the moon.

How does your moon square chiron play out for you?
August 13, 2022 at 12:46
=====
I have Moon 3rd house square chiron in first House. I think It plays out very bad especially in childhood. You have low self esteem and feel very insecure about your body. I also noticed lots of people with chiron conjunct ascendant square moon tend to have eating disorders or overeat. It is a tough one to handle for me for sure
August 13, 2022 at 13:20
I have a loose square between Moon and Chiron and loose opposition from Chiron to Ascendant.
I didnt learn many nurturing skills in childhood. My 10 year old brother died a few months before I was born rendering my mom emotionally despondant, my dad died when I was 12. Im innately self sufficent and prone to emotional panic, its been challenging relating to others beyond surface level.
With Chiron reflecting into my 1st house I can somewhat attest to bouts of eating disorders. Struggles in relationships rob me of appetite.

Do you feel any effect of eating disorders from your square and close quarters between Chiron and Ascendant?
August 13, 2022 at 15:39
(Pisces) Tina95 » Antonio21
Well I don´t have personal experience on this aspect but I guess it kind of makes you short-tempered. Your emotions are connected deeply with your actions and things can get messy, I imagine.

If you have this aspect I would guess it helps to sometimes consiously reflect on your feelings before you act. But not "bottling your emotions up", just get clear about them before you express them. Also I think sports will help a lot when you are in stress.

I think the positive thing about this aspect is that what you feel and what you do is strongly connected. Just might need a little guidance.
August 13, 2022 at 16:04
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I have virgo moon square sagittarius mercury. On the rare occasion I get upset I find that I am not able to communicate why I am upset. I know why, but it seems to me that I would have to explain far too many things in order to explain it to someone else and it often means I don´t even try to. "You wouldn´t understand".
August 13, 2022 at 16:20
=====
Sorry to hear about your losses and yeah i tend to eat a lot but more in a sense that i have great appetite probably also due to my jupiter position. However when i Am stressed this also reflects also on eating a lot
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »