Past Life Locality !

August 10, 2022 at 08:53 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nos sonhadores, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Past Life Locality !
what is or could be an idicator of where your former life (if on earth) happened ?

could it be along the Saturn IC line ?

or what about lunar south node zenith ? or maybe its counterpart ? the northnode ?

i just know i don t feel very mutch german except for how sharp my mind works ... i don t like the restrictiveness here ... i can t relate to it and chosing safeness over everything ... at least sooo mutch all the time !

also i cannot relate to the life style of arabian people ... how women are lagging presence in the public of the people (not on TV) ... and other details ... no offence... but i feel strong attachment to where my saturn IC line goes along !!! and the region also has also lines speaking of me beeing forced to look at my heritage .... i saw videos lateley of Rio de Janeiro in the mid to early 80s (right before i was born NOW) and i just cry.... normal people , normal language, normal attitudes , normal city with palms and lots greenery and beach etc ... and it would also fit my character based on the lunar south node in a sense ... (power hungry manipulative 1st house street thug or something idk) ... more wicked then that guy from the movie "Cidade Deus" .... in german they called him Locke der Boss . i always had the language in my mind ... words i never understood ... and i m like wtf.... butchered spanish ? haha ... nevermind ... enough of me ... tell me what you think ... thanks !

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 10, 2022 at 11:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There have been many Chinese people for a long enough time that the statistical likely-hood of NOT!!! having a Chinese past-life is quite precipitous indeed :75:
:160: reappearing in multiple different forms in my Natal Chart means that there are ALWAYS ALWAYS hints of reincarnation in the social environment!
I am bothered by how many old folks prepare for the future with decay of organic memory.
According to Hypnotist Dr. Bruce Goldberg the greatest horror is to just continue in many thousands of lives with no spiritual improvement!
The problem with "If on Earth" is that occasionally a :78:-burst releases the equivalent radiation of one chest X-ray to everyone on the surface of the Earth, & I do not mean the :151: specifically!
If you ask an East Asian what Caucasian nationality they had in a past-life most say French, France is as small as hunter-gatherer China, they can´t ALL!!! have been French, though most of Europe is Francophile!
Uranus was :191: Haumea in early :176: in the Sixties; That translates to Famous + Incarnation. There were overbundances of youths ready for leadership such that some had to be ejected arbitrarily. Hypothetically had the ejectees been time-traveled with believable back-stories to succeeding generations, some would have found themselves in highly prized positions of leadership that would have gotten them easily into Ivy-League Schools!
August 10, 2022 at 19:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user Nos sonhadores, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
can you please put it more simple and according to the question ?... i don t get what all this x ray and chinese stuff has to do with it .... if on earth means simply that there is not only us ... + other dimensions timelines etc...wtf .... stop fucking high jacking my topic so you can slam some unrelated shit onto it stupid as faceless profile ... thank you ! :9: :10: ... i m also not interessted about what people think of beeing reborn ... but about indicators regarding WHERE the last time was ...and shit like 1000 times endless cycles ... its not important now DAMMIT .... learn to fucking listen and adapt dammit ... its not so hard ...!
August 10, 2022 at 19:10
=====
always the same with you secretive vicous fuckheads... you want simpathy friendship love understanding and approval ... while giving NOTHING .... as if fairness is not existent .... or unimportant .... last chance dude... wake the fuck up or i ll block you ... i m so fed up with all this dammit ... yesterday talking to someone about remote viewing ... telling him my first and only try... and WHAT i viewed ... then asking him WAHT he viewed first time ... and then he told me his opinion about it ... not what i wanted to know ! (HIS TARGET !!!) ... now i sit here with the exact same situation and you assholes refuse to listen ? WTF ? what are you expecting ? that i fall in love with people dragging me away from those goals i got ... ? fuck that ... :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :85: :85: :85: :85: :85: fucking wall of ignorance
August 10, 2022 at 19:38
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » Nos sonhadores
I would say Jupiter in Aquarius is more Asia, not necessarily just Chinese. Can be the U.K., Aussie, since you had the U.K. send all their criminals at one time to Aussie world. Basically foreign lands. Cultures. It´s kind of the rainbow of the world.

You have a lot of Sagittarius in the 3rd house of Gemini that makes you a nomadic tribe. European Germanic Tribes traveled around certain places and got into with us 75 Nomadic Slavic Tribes, the Celtics, the Vikings of Sweden.

You kind of have to look at your family tree, genetics of family Ancestors. Then look at how it correlates with your birth chart. You should know your families history since this it is one of the themes of Sagittarius. Makes it easier this way knowing your back history and makes more sense to you once do it and see how it correlates.

You are a free spirit for sure. :99:
August 10, 2022 at 21:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » GoldenlionXXXII
=====
yeah i got some heart connection to the slavs ... they seem to be nice people but regarding asking and diging in family trees ... its rived with chiron/lilith problematic ... the more often i ask them the more confusing everything got, every time a new detail that won t fit , timelines not adding up... i was poking my dad with questions wehn he was alive and he was worst with this .... mom site of the family seems to not WANTING to help me with this ... especially her dad who wasted his life away in a classic steel factory worker type of existence ... Jupiter though ... why this planet ? he s not about past ... more present to future or LUCK ... not heritage !?! it sits right above the island of Tahiti in the middle of the pacific ocean in straight up Zenith ... like somthing was AIMING for that ...btw i like your horoscope too... scorpio positions and that sexy 5th house sun in sag. love it :) .... or that northnode in aquarius !!! rather harmonic appelaing haorscope ... not so onesided and heavy like mine full of blocks and opression
August 11, 2022 at 05:39
(Aries) Wolfmoon
There was a user on here called Prometheus who studied this quite a bit.

He believed it was to do with SN placements in Astrocartography.
August 11, 2022 at 07:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
okay thanks ... what is SN standing for ? synastry ?
August 11, 2022 at 13:17
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Nos sonhadores
For Dragon´s Tail, instead of :162: / Ketu typing out "SN" is what 60% of posters recognise.
August 11, 2022 at 15:41
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » Wolfmoon
South Node is the past life in this life time, or if you believe in the theory of past life in the other sense your reincarnated.
August 11, 2022 at 18:27
=====
okay
August 11, 2022 at 18:49
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Nos sonhadores
Moons South Node. Past karma etc.

I had a discussion with him about it once. Can´t remember his reasoning.
August 12, 2022 at 01:03
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » Wolfmoon
Any time you have a planet with South Node it tends to be with that archetype and planet. For example: If Moon means you might have Mother figures from the past life that you have soul contracts with at cert points in time.

Then say it´s Moon in Leo with South Node Leo, it´s going to bring older or mature women into your life that you might assist in Leo themes of the archetype. Say your a guy for example, you hang out at the theater with 73 year old women that is the top Ballerina for years, famous, teaches you everything she learned about costumes, choreography, lighting, and her long history of wisdom in creating the best show on earth for the Nut Cracker or some other popular show.

You might not like working for her or being there. Might not even like Ballet, but you might be the Camera´s, the lights, or some other job that is associated with her work. Then she could have been your grandmother in a past life.
August 13, 2022 at 05:54
(Taurus) nutelina » Nos sonhadores
Woah! Watch your language!
August 13, 2022 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
mind you own business !!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »