Sag/Pisces BAD Luck since New Year´s Eve--help!

March 16, 2019 at 18:13 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) ArtGirl
Sag/Pisces BAD Luck since New Year´s Eve--help!
Hello,

Fell in my yard and broke my ankle New Year´s Eve, had major ear surgery 11 days ago, roof leaking, and now my dog needs $2k surgery. Exhausted.

I see the silver lining in most of these items, it is good the problem with my ear was discovered at a time I had insurance, my dog (an adult when I picked her up on the highway where she was dumped) is over 13--I´m blessed I´ve had her as long as I have.

But I thought this was my year and life would improve. Things have been hard--very hard for a long time.

Recently I discovered I was born under a bad moon. The same moon Jackie Kennedy was born under. Is that my energy.

Just disappointed this year is starting out so difficult.

Many thanks for anyone willing to help me!

Art Girl

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2019 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jackie Kennedy accomplished a lot in life. Your moon aint bad, no moon is. Just a different form of energy for your inner emotional side. :64:
March 16, 2019 at 20:35
(Sagittarius) ArtGirl » David Evans
So just dumb bad luck? I thought this would be my year. Starting out miserable.

Thank you,
AG
March 17, 2019 at 05:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ArtGirl
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:37:
March 17, 2019 at 06:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi!

I took a look at both, your natal chart and the current transits chart, and I really can´t find anything that, astrologically speaking, "explain" any "bad luck" - especially as related to the body or home.

True, you have (in "Whole Sign" houses) Saturn transiting your 11th house, which could affect earnings (11th house is also earnings in Vedic). But you already had Saturn there way before New Year´s Eve.

You do have, however, your natal Saturn in your 12th house (using the Whole Sign system), which can usually plague the chart holder with specific fears and frustrations that seems to have no specific origin. Something like a "hidden influence". But it is also a great placement for a disciplined spiritual growth.

If I were you, I would do 4 things:

1. Inspect your life since weeks before those events started to occur (since the 1st one), and determine if there was someone in your life (which might or might not be a part of now) that in some way was very hostile or antagonistic towards you. Someone that in some way was causing you trouble or sorrow. Locate such a person in your mind- if he/she exist - and try to "sense"/remember if before those accidents, etc, you had a mayor argument/disagreement with such a person. Being the recipient of a constant hostility from someone we are emotionally connected with, can create havoc in our lives,REGARDLESS of transits.

2. Read ALL you can about "Saturn in the 12th house".

3. Start a routine of daily meditating.

4. Do this mantra daily before going to bed:

"Om Sham Shanicharaya Namaha" (Mantra for Saturn)

https://youtu.be/AN0sO0ec5Dk

I hope the above helps.

Best,
Peter
YouTube
YouTube
March 17, 2019 at 23:20
(Sagittarius) ArtGirl » Davis212
Peter,

Thank you very much!

I´m ok with no money, sorta used to it, that´s ok.

I wrote and wrote about the stress of being Santa Claus and my need to make Christmas magical to almost grown children and grown step-children, and now grandchildren who make too many demands about Christmas expectations. That problem is all on me.

My college age Libra son is in a narcissistic stage and at odds with his Aries Dad. But neither are mad at me. The son did take advantage of me over Christmas and I did not confront him--again it is on me for letting family pile on at Christmas--I can say "no". I think this behavior is all age appropriate.

My mother is a Leo who culls out the weak ones in her litter and eats her young. I only see her twice a year. She calls. Afraid if I cut her out of my life, then that behavior will be easier to repeat when I´m under stress with other people and situations. She is old now. The ear problem is physical proof of her neglect to me as a child and will be a burden for the rest of my life.

Do you see anything about a female Leo? Is it time to not speak to her? I almost feel it will make no difference if I speak to her or not. She is no longer openly hostile but subtle in her meanness--she only speaks to me to gossip with my more successful siblings. She says no prayer for me--just the opposite--suspect when she dies it will feel like a curse is lifted.

I am not angry or bitter about her. I´ve made great strides in life in accepting myself and am content and happy.

Wrote entirely too much! Thank you for your four steps. You are very kind to help a stranger and I pray for comfort and joy to come to you! ? Kinda funny that Christmas causes me stress--isn´t Christmas really Saturnella <sp> --a Saturn celebration?

I´m off to read about Saturn, what a blessing you are--I have a place to channel my energy.

Many, many thanks,
AG
March 17, 2019 at 23:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
That got me interested in researching Shiva, goddess of destruction. I often indentify with the purifying side of pain (metaphor for death, endings, and pain to me)
March 18, 2019 at 01:08
(Aries) ram_goat » David Evans
Jackie Kennedy accomplished a lot in life.

Yes, they say that some of Jack´s brains finally rubbed off her (sorry, an old joke..)
March 18, 2019 at 01:10
(Aries) ram_goat » ArtGirl
Not dumb luck, but also not "bad moon"

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »