Transit Moon trine Neptune trine Venus note

August 5, 2022 at 23:04 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Transit Moon trine Neptune trine Venus note
It is a water grand trine right now at Saturday 6th August 03:48am Pakistan time.

:152:- :178: :193: :154:-:174: :193: :159:-:182:

This Scorpio moon is also conjuncting :162:Scorpio 18°

Is anyone remembering past memories and feelings it had in childhood and feeling good? This is a great mood. It just hit me out of nowhere. It is healing and gives a sense of continuity, like I was okay before tomorrow will be okay for me too. Sun is finally coming out of clouds!

You´re also telling yourself you don´t even know 1% of what future holds for you and that gives you peace because human mind is so small compared to what life has in store for you. This is because :152: :178: is :192: :161: in Taurus? Those new feelings you will have add to the element of surprise so your life still has excitement. Gives you hope and in a way frees you from the torture of knowing everything.

This Scorpio moon is not gloomy or a curse this time.
So those who are sleeping they are having a nice dream of the past?!

In the presence of Pisces and Cancer the Scorpio softens then, the sting is put away. I´m a fire moon so this is how a water moon feels like 👍

Transit moon touching the transit lunar nodes is hard to miss, it will be felt quickly. But this lasted for just 5 minutes or so...

That venus trine neptune did its thing, I was thinking of smoking a blunt in all seriousness just remembered. But not cigarette...

And I just drank chocolate cold coffee, :161: :162: and :155: is coffee :4: :154: is sweet and :174: is milk!

:162: is brown, :155: is caffeine, :161: is black.

Edit: Pls don´t reply to this post, it´s only for me :1: :2: :3: :4: :61: :75:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 6, 2022 at 02:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:155: :192: :152: right now.......
Perhaps the bats targeted the house that smells the most like a candy shop!
August 6, 2022 at 03:04
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
Haha not today sir!
I´m batfree now. Good for them, a break from me is a treat!
However I do feel people are gonna snap and resort to violence of some sort wherever mars transit is in their house.
August 6, 2022 at 14:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist » boyakasha the guru
Choosing now, Bat-man versus Joker, doesn´t change the current void o´course :152:!
August 6, 2022 at 16:06
Dark Knight was the best, Heath Ledger was the one and only joker.
August 6, 2022 at 17:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist » boyakasha the guru
For the last 21 minutes the :152: has been in :179:, suddenly we are all slightly more liberal.
Guru?....If you are in Pakistan then you are closer to Meulah? :63:
August 6, 2022 at 17:12
Oh shit moon is in exact 0 Sag, you´re so right :22: thanks for reminding.

Nah miss me with the mullah stuff too conservative, I´m open minded. Now moon will transit my 4x Sag planets let´s gooooo :47: :5:
August 14, 2022 at 20:37
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Today at 12:30 am 15th August 2022

Transit :64: conjunct transit neptune in :182:

Both :198:ing my Neptune :180: and :198:ing my :122: :27:

So healing and motherly, makes you sleepy and cozy. A goddess is holding me as her own child. Keeps turning me towards her, dont feel like looking around wanna let go of this that there here. This is chocolate for the mind. Shhhhh-ing my way through it all, leaving never felt this nice. Can´t keep me eyes open anymore... :7:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »