What are you currently watching/re-watching? movies/tv shows/docu

August 4, 2022 at 20:15 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
What are you currently watching/re-watching? movies/tv shows/docu
Thought it may be good to jot down what you are watching or rewatching again. Give people some ideas.. or they may just find something that they too, would like to watch - that otherwise they would not have given a chance.
:44:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 4, 2022 at 20:28
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Not currently, but last one I really enjoyed ( but it is not for everyone) is this one:

Script, actors...10/10.

https://youtu.be/LhERIj0ddXI
YouTube
YouTube
August 4, 2022 at 20:40
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Morena_Lu
Great comedy... I love Bill Murray, my recommendation.

"Vincent : You never seen Abbott and Costello?

Oliver : No, sir. Are they old?

Vincent : No. They´re dead. That´s the oldest you can be.

Oliver : Or the youngest. Time freezes when you´re dead."

https://youtu.be/9dP5lJnJHXg
YouTube
YouTube
August 4, 2022 at 20:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » Morena_Lu
hahaha that sort of reminds me of a quote from the movie "U-Turn"
The scene with Sean Penn and Claire Danes

Jenny : You like Patsy Cline? I just love her. I wonder how come she don´t put out no more new records.

Bobby : Because she´s dead.

Jenny : Oh... that´s sad. Don´t that make you sad?

Bobby : I´ve had time to get over it.

:61:
August 4, 2022 at 21:19
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » rohini moon
Yes, yes..I think Lopes was also in that movie.. From 1996/1997...
August 6, 2022 at 12:52
(Pisces) fishscales
It´s been too long since I´ve watched Goodfellas...noticed it on Netflix the other night, so I watched half of it last night, will do the other half tonight...

On vacation from work this week, so may actually spend a couple of hours in front of the tube...
August 6, 2022 at 17:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:77:I got through NETFLIX´s "Marcella" and then during the closing credits they offered "Young Wallander" and just continued watching, haven´t even watched much of "Old Wallander"
:96:Started watching "Archive-81".......dark themed.
Neil Gaiman´s new series is out, don´t know the trouble with "American Gods", but "Sandman" might keep me awake!
No offer of NETFLIX documentaries after the Elon Musk rocketry documentary, guess it has something to do with "Cult of Personality" greater than content!
"The Cosmic Secret" with David Wilcock I watched because I watch mainly documentaries on YOUTUBE
"The Order" and equal time to "The Magicians" my bio. father would never approve of my gawking glassy-eyed at deep unreality! :27:
"Rurouni Kenshin" a quartet that three of are on NETFLIX; Interesting to see what comes from a country 1% Christian that pretends to be 10% Christian!
I "might" have seen the Anime version some time previously!
I sped quickly through "Evil" because I had bothered to tune in CBS and watch most of it already!
NETFLIX-Speed control.........No longer do I miss a syllable that I hadn´t intended to miss in the first place!
August 6, 2022 at 21:08
she was in it.. yep..

but I used to like Claire Danes a lot - My So-Called Life was a favorite growing up - even though it lasted merely one season! :1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 6, 2022 at 22:58
My Venus in Pisces was in love with that TV show..
Login
(Log in)
August 6, 2022 at 23:16
One of my favorites, for sure. All-time faves.. along with Dawson.. :4:

I re-watched MSCL again last year - still, such a great show. I was always upset we only got 1 season of it. :8:
August 6, 2022 at 23:21
I know...same, same...There is also one movie with her I really liked...a bit nostalgic...just like her. I think it is called "Evening"..but I need to check. :3:
August 6, 2022 at 23:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

still remains my favorite episode/scene of the entire season. :4: Music fits to a T.

Jared Leto was ridiculously good-looking at that time too. :1: :37:
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 00:15
When he grabs her hand..and how he made it in public. I wish I was 15/ 16 again.

:4:

Good old days..

"Jared Leto was ridiculously good-looking at that time too. :1: :37:"

Yes, he was!

I think because of that Venus I will always be very romantic, I like your choice..it would be mine too from that TV show. My favourite couple forever are Michael and Nikita, I don´t know if you have watched that one with Peta Wilson...I think they had the best TV screen chemistry.. :172: and :178:
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 01:06
Oh wow, no I never watched it, but I may now! I like the energy of their chemistry.. you can feel the passion/love.. through her tears. Thank you for the recommendation :37:

Pacey and Joey are the TV couple for me... this show is very nostalgic for me, emotions run high - I also used to live exactly where it was filmed! I was walking distance from Dawson´s house :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 06:31
"Pacey and Joey are the TV couple for me... this show is very nostalgic for me, emotions run high - I also used to live exactly where it was filmed! I was walking distance from Dawson´s house :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…;

I wanted Joey to be with Dawson...but I knew that she will end up with Pacey, and that it is the best for all of them. Great TV show...they don´t make them like that anymore. I remember and
https://youtu.be/GIFbz7uTOKI
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 06:34
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Morena_Lu
But as a kid in elementary school I loved La Piovra, maybe the best TV show about mafia in Italy.. Great TV show from 80s and music..

https://youtu.be/4FAI-gJHiXc
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 06:46
Ooh Morena what about Six Feet Under? HBO show from back in the day. I loved it. Did you ever watch it?

Yes I liked OTH too... I watched the first few seasons of it. Also filmed in Wilmington, DC-spinoff
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2022 at 07:25
(Virgo) rohini moon
And one of my favorite Japanese thrillers:

If you like suspense... this is very well done. Kurosawa has made a lot of j-thriller/horror that I have enjoyed.
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2022 at 10:43
Of course ! Loved six feet..

Did you watch this one?

https://youtu.be/3DH4FdxKCNg

One of the most intelligent TV shows.

And I really loved Profiler, everything about it. I think we choose according to our Mercury.. Did you watch Profiler ?
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 10:47
I didn´t watch Cure, I will put it on my list, thanks!

This one was a great one
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2022 at 10:48
Login
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 19:58
Shutter was good! His "back problem" at the end.. wow. I´ve seen just about every good and not-sogood Asian horror movie/thriller that there is to see. I went through a "phase" of this many moons ago lol. :61:

"Tale of two sisters" was also one of the best ones I´ve seen.

Profiler ... I vaguely remember this but never watched, sounds right up my alley :15: :4:

August 7, 2022 at 21:06
"Tale of two sisters", Kim Jee-woon is very talented, I remember that one. 😃Gemini sun for him I think. I also love Spanish thrillers, they make remakes in Hollywood..but I don´t really like them. Only one I really loved( when remake is in question) is Vanilla Sky( Open your eyes)
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2022 at 23:37
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
I´m currently watching a LOT of anime right now, but once October rolls around I´ll be watching Hockey and Horror movies again! 🎃👻
August 8, 2022 at 02:47
" they make remakes in Hollywood..but I don´t really like them. "

Me either.

They also always have remade tons of Asian horror - horribly done IMO...

:19:

August 8, 2022 at 02:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IceSickle17
The Japanese have been hiring more Chinese & Korean illustrators for Anime.
Does land-line era Anime generate any excitement?
Sapporo beer going from Japan to Canada to Vietnam, is it spread too thin? :36:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »