For Purvabhadrapada moons

August 4, 2022 at 10:56 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
For Purvabhadrapada moons
I have prepared a series of research and would like your input on my findings if they match with yours. Feel free to correct this is a fresh hands on topic for me.

In western moon in 14-27° Pisces.
In sidereal moon in 20° Aqua to 3´20° Pisces.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 4, 2022 at 10:57
Do you like to give advice? It feels good to you?
August 4, 2022 at 11:00
Are you emotionally open towards your family members? If there is a fight among them you´re like please don´t fight it saddens you? Easily able to cry, laugh, joke, have fun? You´re submissive to them and tell your problems easily? You tell them details of how your day went?
August 4, 2022 at 11:03
You get angry at others handwriting? Also angry at your handwriting? Ever felt like throwing a book or tearing the page apart?
August 4, 2022 at 11:04
Wanting to or are a cook in your own home? Like to make food yourself and order food at home?
August 4, 2022 at 11:10
If your grades were bad in school, you´d get chatty about it with others you keep talking on and on about it. You have to have to get it off your chest. "I studied so hard" "The time for exam was 2 hrs" "what was your answer" "I thought my pen would stop working" "I think I did bad I will get 50% no 40% or 55%" "I will read what the answer was in the book and check mine now" "oh she´ll get a 90%". You wait very anxiously for results?
August 4, 2022 at 11:14
You are very motherly with your pet. Give him nicknames, call it baby you probably think you are its mother or father. Love to just pick it up caress it hug it kiss it?
August 4, 2022 at 11:22
You like to look at photos of others you have to see what your friend uploaded and in case of girls a girl thinks the boy is too egotistical and prideful like what a show off, a usual thing for you?
August 4, 2022 at 11:57
You view sex on pure level? Not willing to have sexual relationship much? It´s a uncomfortable topic for you?
August 4, 2022 at 12:03
You like to learn about social reforms? Learn or study about rights for example of women?
August 4, 2022 at 12:16
You want people to be happy in life, be hopeful and optimistic and travel. You´ve thought of making money out of travelling :4:
August 4, 2022 at 12:27
You get serious about wastes and expenditure. Even if something is not that expensive you see it as too expensive and leave it even though you had ample cash to spend. You are like this, you turn your AC´s off to save bill. You have to be pushed to buy something expensive, always conservative with money.
August 4, 2022 at 18:53
(Virgo) rohini moon
Have you ever known any purva bhadrapada moon or sun people ever in your life? Because this is vastly different from my experiences.

They are usually criminal minded people who have a dualistic faces they wear depending on whom they are speaking or talking to. They lead double lives, one face they show comes off seemingly normal, the one they want their family too see them as.. the other is their more true nature, and that usually entails making a dishonest living, on one side of the coin for them.

I believe one symbol for this nakshatra is a man with two faces. This has always been my unpleasant experience with this nakshatra. They also have some sort of penchant for practicing the dark arts. Their whole lives revolve around anxiety and paranoia - especially Moon here, because of their double lives.
August 4, 2022 at 19:39
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
Honestly not much but a family member i know very well is Purva Bhadrapada moon, so I was asking her questions I came up using my theory of nakshatra and sign houses so far in her case it was point on. Dark arts? I don´t know but could be later in life. But the 2 faced personality like its symbol is there in her I´ve noted. She switches sides alot not loyal it really does annoy me I can´t trust. I´ve read they are fake gurus and frauds I actually told her she shrugged it off wasn´t taken aback by it guess I´m telling her what she already knows lol.
August 4, 2022 at 19:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the guru
I´ve known 3 people, strongly dislike all of them, bordering on hatred. Extremely phony and unpleasant entities on my end.. but maybe I am biased. All 3 had moon and sun here.

I just want to edit to add this in: I am not, by any means saying that every person with this Sun or Moon placement is like the people I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with.. There is always two sides to every planetary coin - things can go all the way one way - or they can go all the way to the other - it depends on the person, and their disposition in life. Purva Bhadra also on the positive side of the spectrum can be extremely good teachers/ or spiritual mentors if they so choose that path.

August 4, 2022 at 19:53
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
I somewhat agree with you, we both had a money issue together and just moments ago we were getting along enjoying but she switched and started talking back to me as in I´ve done more for you money wise which clearly was not the case. Maybe they don´t see their fault.
August 4, 2022 at 20:08
(Leo) Ryu/Ra/King » boyakasha the guru
Idk this moon but purvaashadha is god complex?
August 4, 2022 at 20:17
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Ryu/Ra/King
Yes that they are. But moon here is forgiving too, Johnny Depp moon let Amber do her abuse.
August 4, 2022 at 20:47
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » boyakasha the guru
A correction, I can´t base someone´s personality just on moon placement her other planets also have a say in her personality.
August 5, 2022 at 17:18
Hey purvabhadrapada moons are you really this fucked as user Rohinimoon says? She´s right then?
August 5, 2022 at 17:23
You all can reply don´t be heistant and also you guys make a fist when angered. It´s nothing new for us astro seekers it´s a den of 8th house garbage (rapers, killers here we got) weird shit happens here anyways, post wasn´t made to spread hate against you FYI

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »