Psychic or delusional

August 3, 2022 at 18:00 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Dirtyaquarium
Psychic or delusional
Hey guys I just read a similar post here about this lady and her friend and she was wondering if the dude was telling the truth bout being psychic and that made me think bout myself cos I’m a narcoleptic and tend to hallucinate a lot but at the same time I also spend a lot of time on developing myself spiritually and I believe strongly that someone in the universe hears me cos when I was at my lowest asking for hope and stuff right after I’d ask properly out loud for that specific sign it would show up to me in less than a minute or happen exactly how I asked and this was only when I really needed it. Now since I’ve experienced these things I often wonder was this purely a given that it only happened cos I needed it to happen or does it indicate signs of being psychic or simply very spiritually connected to the universe cos as I’ve mentioned I do get a hallucination often but at the same time I’ve also experienced a handful of deja vu this leads me to the question am I simply delusional or does my birth chart or anything I’ve mentioned indicate otherwise maybe a bit of both but I’m just curious what u guys think
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 3, 2022 at 19:44
(Taurus) Rosincvist
If you are not pulling tricks on others than you could very cleverly pull tricks on yourself.
You have the potential for some great mental activity.
No reason to imagine attacks on claims of the paranormal are going to be less than a staple of your generation!
Zener card challenge, trying too hard can make it backfire! :11:
August 3, 2022 at 20:43
(Leo) Ryu/Ra/King
Well I mean if you gotta ask🤷🏾‍♂️

Could be underdeveloped which is borderline delusion
August 3, 2022 at 21:13
(Aquarius) Dirtyaquarium » Rosincvist
Yeah I don’t try to bluff myself ik what’s real and what’s not I can tell the difference between a hallucination and smt that’s real no issue I’m definitely not saying that I see anything paranormal if that’s what ur thinking, I’m asking that since I hallucinate which is under delusions, and that since I’ve experienced a number of deja vu and things I’ve asked coming true, would it be delusional of me to think there is potentially any deeper spiritual connection or just like the hallucinations just me being delusional again.
August 3, 2022 at 21:30
(Leo) Ryu/Ra/King » Dirtyaquarium
Well if you really are psychic, then it’s just like a muscle in your brain u can flex or work out, you should figure out how to tap into that, you can change a lot

sun conjuct Neptune in 1st? Yeah definitely a sign
Even if it’s in 2nd it just becomes a “talent” ig, I mean psychic is just a next level talent these are like the prophets of the world, can you receive gods message and translate?
August 4, 2022 at 00:45
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » Dirtyaquarium
Have you ever tried observing the you that is stirring the enlightened or deluded thoughts while you´re experiencing them?
In the same way you would observe a bird in a tree, with no judgement but instead just the observation that there´s a bird in the tree?
If you´d be willing to watch yourself in this way during your experiences and also be willing to accept what you see, even if it isnt what you want, you might find you already know the answer to your question, your Mercury is sure footed.
August 4, 2022 at 01:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Maybe you weren´t meant to be delusional at all, maybe you are under a medium strength electro-magnetic attack and you would find your self thinking much more clearly in a different country!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »