Remember the Scorpio Lunar Eclipse...feels like its back...

August 3, 2022 at 17:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) SoLife Astrology
Remember the Scorpio Lunar Eclipse...feels like its back...
As many already know, the last Scorpio Lunar Eclipse happened around the middle of May 2022.

Think back to around that time and think about what was going on. Especially something finally coming to a close, a burden being released, a weight being released after much pain, a new chapter that you prepped for but not sure how it will go....cause it´s here and now you are aware and capable to brace for it the next few days.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 3, 2022 at 21:38
(Gemini) FOWL
Ya... I was breaking up with my girlfriend who was living with me. It happened in my fourth and tenth house. I decided, while watching and meditating on the totality, to focus on astrology and actually make a career out of it, despite how scary that is in a way. So it was a very literal manifestation and symbol happening.
August 4, 2022 at 01:09
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
Man, eye opening accuracy. Thanks SoLife!
August 4, 2022 at 01:34
(Taurus) SoLife Astrology » FOWL
Though I´m sorry to hear about the break, that´s awesome and encouraging to hear you making a commitment to make a career out of astrology.👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
August 4, 2022 at 01:38
(Taurus) SoLife Astrology » pluto°rising
I know the feeling.
August 4, 2022 at 04:15
(Gemini) FOWL » SoLife Astrology
It´s all good. Just thought I´d share because that eclipse was so literal for me. Her Moon was Scorpio.. .which is where the MOon was... my Mars is in Taurus....
August 4, 2022 at 04:21
(Taurus) SoLife Astrology » FOWL
Oh yes. Pretty literal and now I better understand.
August 4, 2022 at 07:27
(Cancer) sadiemae100
Oh wow :15: :15: :64:
August 4, 2022 at 12:40
(Taurus) SoLife Astrology » sadiemae100
Riiiight.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar