Children~ Spouse

August 3, 2022 at 05:05 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) B.Divine
Children~ Spouse
I heard that you can find how many children and what traits they have in your birth-chart. Also finding who I’ll end up marrying. How do I figure this type of information out?

Thank you :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 5, 2022 at 00:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The signs and houses that relate to the Luminaries ( :151:, :152:) are fertility.
:157: & Sedna are trouble-makers in this category!
August 5, 2022 at 06:44
(Gemini) B.Divine » Rosincvist
Oh I hope it’s not too troubling :144:
August 5, 2022 at 07:41
(Leo) TTTJJJ
There is no "exact" estimation, but mere probabilities. I have a video here (around YouTube somewhere) that speaks about possibilities of how to find the partner, estimated from the chart. However, the astrologer (Vedic astrologer who typically uses sidereal but still can be applied on tropical) states an important thing: It is a probability measure; It´s like saying "you have higher chances of finding someone here and there" but one has to keep eyes open for other chances of meeting a potential partner elsewhere as well and NOT to be blinded by what the astrologer suggests only (this is what the astrologer, of 25 years experience, himself say).

As for children, not sure as I´m a beginner, but I think for that some work in divisional chart must be conducted (specifically the D7 chart) - this is from the Vedic side of the story; As for modern western or traditional (Hellenistic), I´m not sure how to be precise; But generally speaking, the 5th house is the house of children (and other things) and Jupiter as a planet is the significator (a.k.a. Karaka) of children as well. Investigating those I guess (and making connections across the chart) might reveal something about children in depth.
August 5, 2022 at 08:26
(Gemini) PauJoy » TTTJJJ
Hi,
Nice explanation. Thanks👍🙂

Does that mean that When Jupiter is in the 5th house there is a big potential for having children?
August 5, 2022 at 08:41
(Leo) TTTJJJ » PauJoy
I think it is a possibility yes, but of course all that should be linked to the rest of the chart (and maybe also what houses ruled by Jupiter are) and what connections are made to Jupiter as well - all that would adjust the meaning (e.g. Jupiter in 5th house and debilitated, probably has a negative notion to the question of children for example). Also, it is typical in investigating questions, more than one house would or preferably searched and investigated (and on a deeper level, the D7 and D9 chart are supposedly checked as well)
August 5, 2022 at 09:32
(Gemini) PauJoy » TTTJJJ
This is a nice explanation!👍
Thanks for the clarification😉
August 5, 2022 at 10:19
(Leo) TTTJJJ » PauJoy
:74: :68:
August 6, 2022 at 22:40
(Pisces) Aragatito » TTTJJJ
I don´t know how to interpret it, I have chiron and the moon in the 5th house, I have two children, and I relate it like this, my eldest son has made me see my luck, well, since he was born I was in a coma, I have never been able to connect with him, and he brings out my worst sides, he manages to despair and stress me in seconds, the little one is the best thing that has happened to me in life since I saw him the first time I felt a love unique, when I feel bad he always hugs me it is my moon because it lights up my night and now I feel that they are like that my chiron and great teacher of life that has hurt me because it is hurtful and cold, and my moon my cheerful sagittarius that makes me happy
August 6, 2022 at 23:26
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Aragatito
I´m not sure about chiron (I don´t usually look at it, I stick with the classical as much as possible). I use whole sign houses so your 5th house is Aries and if we consider the "house aspects" (which is the original and older system of aspects which depends on houses not precise angles) I notice that Jupiter is "looking" to Aries (i.e. it is opposite Aries in the 11th house in Libra) and Rahu (NN) is trine Aries from Leo (and Rahu or NN usually magnifies things, like Jupiter somehow). So probably (I´m not sure here) this is one sign of having more than average children (average compared to the society of the individual).
Mars, the lord of Aries, is squaring the ascendant from the 4th house so maybe this marks some health troubles in motherhood I guess.
However, concerning the number, I´m really not sure. I suppose checking the D7 can also yield more info but I´m no expert with that too, unfortunately.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »