all fixed signs

July 29, 2022 at 09:07 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) sirian*notw_
all fixed signs
im curious to hear peoples take on leo sun scorpio rising and taurus moon all fixed signs significance

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 30, 2022 at 20:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The three majors psychologically balance out your mutable planets!.. ............... ......... :172: :152:´s are emotionally healthier than peregrine :152:s
August 1, 2022 at 00:12
(Leo) sirian*notw_ » Rosincvist
Thank you for the feedback
August 1, 2022 at 05:15
(Aquarius) christiney
you are definitely stubborn and not afraid to stand your ground!
August 1, 2022 at 07:23
(Cancer) sadiemae100
Gives you an unwavering nature and strong character. With Scorpio rising you may notice people being intimidated by you on first impression.
August 1, 2022 at 07:37
(Leo) sirian*notw_ » christiney
No question!!
August 1, 2022 at 08:04
(Scorpio) Graham
"You are definitely stubborn and not afraid to stand your ground!" ... christiney

"No question!!" ... sirian*notw_

You also have the fixed signs of Scorpio and Taurus "duplicated" on the cusps of two houses (12th+1st and 6th+7th), with Pluto in Scorpio/12th and Moon in Taurus/6th.

This duplication indicates that "an issue (involving Moon and Pluto) in your 6th and 12th houses is adversely affecting the activities of your 7th and 1st houses".

So ... might you be proud of being "stubborn and not afraid to stand your ground" - perhaps even regarding this as a strength rather than a weakness?
August 1, 2022 at 08:09
(Leo) sirian*notw_ » Graham
Yeah that kind of behavior is probably rooted from the feeling that I have to be in control of everything somehow and all of the things that are happening externally so I´m pretty sure part of my life´s purpose is learning to let go and surrendeR and just be in the flow dreamy pisces energy that my North node is on..please elaborate if you have anything else you can point out about though aspects
August 1, 2022 at 08:19
(Leo) sirian*notw_ » sadiemae100
Yeah that´s definitely been a reoccurring theme in my life trying to overcome the tests and negative light that I constantly feel like I´m being painted in that doesn´t align with who I truly am...it always seems like there is a vale blocking people from seeing the real me but rather they see the shadow that follows me and this big scary monster that makes them want to steer clear.... Having that strong magnetism and energy that is unfamiliar to most throws people off and makes them instantly draw to me and stare at me but they´re always puzzled or at times maybe intrigued... Apparently the theme of my life is a battle for my soul where dark forces are always trying to drag me back down... clash of the Titans ascending from the darkness and transforming it into light
August 1, 2022 at 08:42
(Scorpio) Graham » sirian*notw_
"Yeah ..please elaborate if you have anything else you can point out about through aspects."

"an issue (involving Moon and Pluto) in your 6th and 12th houses is adversely affecting the activities of your 7th and 1st houses" .... in a way that (until resolved) will prevent the most effective use being made of the positive qualities of Cancer, Capricorn and any bodies within them (Chiron + Neptune).
August 1, 2022 at 09:26
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » sirian*notw_
Wow, yes you have the polarizing influence of Pluto and the Sun as your dominant planets. You have a natural confidence & make people feel like you can see right through them.
August 1, 2022 at 12:08
(Leo) stayathomewife
Your lucky Sir, both your Sun and Mars are it in rulership (Leo Sun, Aries Mars). It a dream.

My father in-law has rulership Leo Sun too, and rulership Scorpio Mars. His Scorpio Mars however Opposition his Taurus Uranus EXACT 0 orb. He has explosive temper.! Fixed Mars Opposition Fixed Uranus, yah.
August 1, 2022 at 13:49
(Leo) sirian*notw_ » stayathomewife
It´s a dream indeed a very other worldly foggy terrifying one where intense pain has been at the fore front every step of the way since day 1 just to be completely honest.... It´s becoming more and more clear why so many people refuse to acknowledge the true nature of our existence and prefer to stay ignorant and content with there lives because the truth is extremely hard to handle
August 1, 2022 at 13:50
(Leo) sirian*notw_ » stayathomewife
It\´s a dream indeed a very other worldly foggy terrifying one where intense pain has been at the fore front every step of the way since day 1 just to be completely honest.... It\´s becoming more and more clear why so many people refuse to acknowledge the true nature of our existence and prefer to stay ignorant and content with there lives because the truth is extremely hard to handle
August 1, 2022 at 13:55
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I´m fixed sign dominant also. Most all mine are in leo and 1 in scorpio. I´ve always had the ability to follow through with most things and possibly be too set in my ways. It´s a big plus though when trying to get a difficult and time consuming task done. Just gives the ability to be er, um, fixed!
August 1, 2022 at 14:55
(Leo) sirian*notw_ » Sunnyshadow
Hell yeah bro I´m the same way once I got My mind set on something and the wheels are turning ain´t much stopping me either
August 1, 2022 at 15:49
(Scorpio) Graham » sirian*notw_
"It´s a dream indeed a very other worldly foggy terrifying one where intense pain has been at the fore front every step of the way since day 1 just to be completely honest."

If we turn off your Placidus Chart´s aspects lines from Venus and Mars ... we are left with a planetary-picture known as the "Double-Ambivalence Figure" - consisting of The Moon-Pluto opposition + the aspects this makes to Neptune and your Sun-Mercury conjunction. ... Thus, it is a Pluto-Moon-Sun/Mercury "Tsquare" + a Pluto-Moon-Neptune "Easy-Opposition" - with Pluto-Moon as their common base.

If we then turn off the aspect lines to Neptune, and turn the Mars aspect lines back on ... this Double-Ambivalence Figure becomes a planetary picture known as the "Arena" - consisting of the Pluto-Moon-Sun/Mercury Tsquare; a Pluto-Moon-Mars "irritation Triangle" and a Mars-Moon-Sun/Mercury "Learning triangle".

Are you able to identify these in your Placidus Chart? ... If so, I think it might be helpful to consider them here - in the context of your comment that I have quoted above.
August 1, 2022 at 19:35
You are also a life path master number 11 in numerology. You have access to a high level of spiritual enlightenment that does not come as easily to some.
August 5, 2022 at 02:25
(Leo) sirian*notw_ » sadiemae100
Are the master life path numbers considered more evolved in there souls journey?
August 5, 2022 at 03:45
Precisely :79:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »