Astrology and the I Ching... find your birth line.

July 29, 2022 at 04:53 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) FOWL
Astrology and the I Ching... find your birth line.
I was taught a system whereby the Sequence of Earlier Heaven I Ching maps onto the Zodiac via the Robin Armstrong School of Astrology. I won´t go into too much detail, but finding what line of the I Ching your Sun rests on can provide fascinating insight into the specific degree, and lifelong advice on a specific problem one will deal with their entire life.
If you are interested let me know here you want to find out.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
July 29, 2022 at 04:56
(Virgo) rohini moon
I´m interested.. point me to the way, please. :15:
July 29, 2022 at 04:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sneks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am interested
July 29, 2022 at 05:02
(Gemini) FOWL » rohini moon
OOoo! We´re starting strong here! Your Sun is in the final line of the hexagram "The Army, Duty". If there are any fans of the band Dead Prez, they use this hexagram as their logo. It is the Abysmal Water Underneath the Receptive Earth - Mother. This Hexagram has the strong message of one who is critical within themselves, who must move forward and be strong of the sake of the group (or Army) who are wounded and cannot help themselves. The final line which your Sun is on is a Yin line... yielding at an appropriate time. Here is Robin´s text for this line.

"Six in the sixth place: (24° - 25° Virgo)
One does not overstep one’s limits.
The situation is precarious.
One keeps one´s ear to the ground
And waits for orders.
To act independently would be inappropriate
And dangerous.
The sixth place: 24° - 25° Virgo: 63. After Completion
Appropriateness.
One looks for a solution before acting.
One asks for advice.
No one is belittled.
Six in the sixth place:
Do not cast blame.
It is enough to stay out of trouble.
When close to danger,
It would not be wise to draw attention to oneself,
Nor would it be wise to criticize the weaknesses of others. "
July 29, 2022 at 05:03
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
Does this resonate with you? Note, every degree of the Zodiac has a line... so there is a line for every sensitive point on your chart. THis is specific to your Sun, so becomes a central message for your entire life.
July 29, 2022 at 05:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » FOWL
That was very interesting.. Thank you, Fowl. :4: :74: I´d like to look more into this now - yes, some of it did seem accurate.
July 29, 2022 at 05:08
(Gemini) FOWL » Sneks
Sneks.. you have a difficult Hexagram... "Before Completion: Inappropriateness"
This is the Abysmal Water below, and the Clinging Fire above... A storm over the sea. Here, we have interpolating Yin and Yang lines, but they are all in the wrong place. This hexagram implies one is seeking freedom, but is not being considerate enough of others. Work must be done inwardly to become appropriate. The good part of this hexagram is that it is one step away from changing into Appropriateness when all lines change... The text of the line your Sun is on...

A yang line in a place where one should not act...

"Nine in the sixth place: (24° - 25° Leo)
One gives bad advice
And acts on a wrong conclusion.
A fool will be ridiculed.
The sixth place: 24° - 25° Leo: 64. Before Completion
Perspective is confused.
Priorities are obscured.
One is aware of the problems
But uncertain of the solution.
Nine in the sixth place:
There is not enough time
To undo all the wrongs that have been done.
One’s situation is precarious.
One will not find loyal followers.
To encourage the unworthy would be folly! "
July 29, 2022 at 05:09
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
Sheesh... you both had very critical lines... some are very nice! but I find it to be very important advice for people. Tracking progressions through the I Ching is one of the most phenomenal in the moment systems for relevant advice in life I´ve ever come across.
July 29, 2022 at 05:10
(Gemini) FOWL » rohini moon
Great! This system has proven itself to me time and time again... it is a very powerful tool.
July 29, 2022 at 05:12
(Gemini) FOWL
For anyone interested in using this system you can purchase the MASSIVE rewrite and all relevant tables and documents for using it in a variety of ways. It´s really something.
https://iastrostore.com/product/…
You can also explore a ton of astrological resources, related to the I Ching and otherwise for free on his bizarre web of sites there.
July 29, 2022 at 05:19
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I´d be keen to find out :4:
July 29, 2022 at 05:28
(Gemini) FOWL » Wolfmoon
I dunno, Sneks disappeared so I don´t think she liked her advice. I definitely wouldn´t put that one on your astrology consulting CV!
July 29, 2022 at 05:32
(Gemini) FOWL » Wolfmoon
You got the Marrying Maiden. The Joyous Lake beneath the Arousing Thunder. The message here is caution about too much pleasure. Selfish pleasure will have shocking consequences!
Your sun is on the Fifth line of the Hexagram, a Yin line, yielding when action is called for.

The line states:

"Six in the fifth place: (28° - 29° Aries)
The party is out of control.
The results of one’s choices become apparent.
One looks for deliverance.
Do not encourage unworthy people.
Deliverance will come through good behaviour.
The fifth place: 28° - 29° Aries: 4. Youthful Folly
One stays where one should not.
One even ignores injustice.
What good can come of this?
Six in the fifth place:
In the excitement of the moment
One does not live up to expectations.
One becomes preoccupied with trivialities
And does not see the danger.
One relies on the unreliable and the unworthy.
Honour will be lost.
Humiliation will be found. "
July 29, 2022 at 05:33
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
Listen... I know that was a harsh warning and everything... but I still wouldn´t mind an invite to this out of control party!
July 29, 2022 at 05:34
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
It is interesting that we have three lines of warning so far... but this makes sense to me... it is people who encounter the most problems in life who seek out systems like astrology to seek balance and understanding.
July 29, 2022 at 06:29
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
It is interesting, I read about I Ching years before, never really tried it. People say that is very precise..
July 29, 2022 at 06:36
(Gemini) FOWL » Morena_Lu
It is a fascinating system... most people toss coins or yarrow stalks to divine a hexagram, but I´ve found linking it to astrology is far more meaningful and precise.
Your Sun is in the hexagram of Opposition. The Joyous Lake underneath the Clinging Fire. The message here is one of opposites detracting from each other... the fire on the lake cancels each other out. To focus on the fire, brings clarity, seeing too much destroys the enjoyment of life... but too much enjoyment destroys the ability to see clearly. The message here is one of moderation... finding the middle path.

Your Sun is on the Sixth line, a Yang line where one should pause and consider...
"Nine in the sixth place: (05° - 06° Taurus)
One brings one’s problems home.
The children are upset.
Do not act or speak in anger.
Let it go!
Sacrifice your desires
for the happiness of others
and you will sleep well.
The sixth place: 05° - 06° Taurus: 39. Obstruction
Obstructions to meditation.
Negative thoughts and doubts
Will interfere with clarity.
What is within must take priority over what is without.
Nine in the sixth place:
One pushes forward
When it would be more appropriate to pause.
Difficulties will increase.
If one is not conscientious,
One will be left alone."
July 29, 2022 at 07:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sneks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am surprised by the precision of this system, I really recognize myself in the interpretation. Thank you very much. Ps: I hope I´m not too late with my comment :4: :4: :4:
July 29, 2022 at 07:42
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » FOWL
Thanks a lot, it is absolutely true, all above. I have strong opposition in my chart, and I am Projector in human design...My mercury is prone to negative thoughts here and there because it is always ready to act in the worst case scenario, maybe it was pretty good for detective or to be into police/ thriller writer...but it is not the easiest one when you want to live ordinary life..

I should never speak in anger, I can really hurt people very badly and after that nothing is the same,and I do regret...But I can´t take back my words.. unfortunately. I do have impulsive nature and I try to be more grounded.
July 29, 2022 at 07:54
(Aries) Wolfmoon » FOWL
"The message here is caution about too much pleasure. Selfish pleasure will have shocking consequences!"

Apt. The early years were... destructive for the pursuit of pleasure. Nothing good come of it.

"One even ignores injustice"

This does not compute.

"One relies on the unreliable and the unworthy."

Nor this.

"Honour will be lost.
Humiliation will be found."

Been there. Done that.

Interesting none the less. Thanks :4:
July 29, 2022 at 08:00
(Gemini) FOWL » Morena_Lu
Oh cool! Thank you so much for sharing that! I´m surprised you have such a hurtful side, given all that Taurus (which can be very inconsiderate, but generally not sharp and biting...) and a Libra ascendant... I guess it´s that Pluto opposition to Mercury specifically that leads to some overly harsh (but probably true!) proclamations!
July 29, 2022 at 08:02
(Aries) Ella2020
Hello. :27:
How can I find out where mine is,on my birth chart?
Is it valid also for the transit chart?
Thank you
(Gemini) FOWL » Sneks
No! Lol! I was scared I´d frightened you off!
Yes... it is an incredible system... and so few people know about it! The key is that the Sequence of Earlier Heaven was a measure of the balance of light and darkness, and how those cycles progress from one stage to the next, which EVERYTHING in astrology is as well.. so few people take the light cycle into account, when it is a deeply present factor in the Zodiac... from the light cycle of the year (the signs) to the month (the Lunation cycle, which teaches us about the balance of light throughout ANY aspect cycle) and the day (the houses). Consider yourself initiated!
(Leo) Ryu/Ra/King
I I’m super interested
July 29, 2022 at 08:04
(Gemini) FOWL » Wolfmoon
Well... if injustice has been ignored, one might not be aware of it.
The writeups are generalized, and I´m sure not everything applies to all situations... but the general message and vibe it seems you can connect with.
Someone who has their Sun in this degree with a more co-dependant chart setup would definitely wind up having to deal with relying on the unworthy... etc...
July 29, 2022 at 08:07
(Gemini) FOWL » Ella2020
OH yes Ella! SUPER valid for transits... and the deepest use is in following your planets progressions through the I Ching... I can´t even explain some of the experiences I´ve had with this system. As I posted a bit earlier, you can buy Robin´s e-book here to see how to use the system in great depth, with his complete I Ching text.

https://iastrostore.com/product/…

A good chunk of the system is on his various websites for free however. You can use his degree system with Legge or Willhelm´s translations, but Robin´s with the accentuation on the astrological significations definitely works best.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »