The Depressing Reality of Rulership Logic

July 27, 2022 at 11:34 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) FOWL
The Depressing Reality of Rulership Logic
Been thinking lately a lot about what the ruler of my Descendant implies. They say you are likely to meet your mate in a place which relates to the ruler of your Seventh House cusp. Ok... so my descendant is in Aquarius. Ruled by Saturn. Saturn is in my Second House. Conjunct Jupiter, which implies some degree of softening on the Saturn angle... (for those who use Sects... I have a day chart, so Saturn is less harsh, and Jupiter more beneficial...). But what sort of space would I meet my partner? In the second house? A Bank? It´s been bugging me... 9th house implies over seas, or at university... fourth house implies where you are from... etc... Then it hit me. I realize what the ruler of the seventh in the second house means. I have to be rich first. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU........!!!!!!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2022 at 15:37
(Aquarius) Natur
Gosh.
July 27, 2022 at 17:38
(Sagittarius) SpaceCadet
I immediately thought Garden Center lol because you know, 2nd is Taurus-y things and Virgo is also an earth sign, just a thought :27:
July 27, 2022 at 17:49
(Leo) Ryu/Ra/King
My 7th ruler ( moon ) in 1st 🌚 or through Vedic it’s in 8th so maybe not even having a relationship until Mind is transformed to a certain level
Honestly personally my self esteem maybe a bit too high for to be suited for relationship. But still curious I think the better term is self righteous, cuz like I’m quick to rather be alone if you know what I mean

And 1st Ruler in 4th (moons house) QUESTION MARK
July 27, 2022 at 18:00
(Capricorn) Jaided
Pisces Descendant for myself. So the ruler could be both Jupiter and Neptune. Jupiter is Scorpio in 3rd house...squaring my Aqua Mercury in 5th and opposite my Taurus moon in 8th/9th (last degree of 8th house). Sextile my ascendant.

Neptune is Capricorn in 5th. Conjunct my Sun, Mars and Uranus. All in 5th.

What a mess to think about lol

So much 5th house but also a lot of Saturn ruled planets involved other than my Venus ruled moon in opposition with Jupiter. Wide opposition though. The Mercury square with Jupiter is exact.

Father of my children is also a Pisces descendant and our angles are all exactly conjunct.
July 27, 2022 at 18:29
(Capricorn) stellium12
The second house is the house of possessions, not just money. So think financial advisor, real estate agent, car salesperson or someone who works on your possessions, mechanic, cleaning, repair person, the list goes on .
July 27, 2022 at 19:40
(Gemini) FOWL » SpaceCadet
I do love growing me up some plants! But I eat their babies... but I poop the seeds back out in the garden... it´s the circle of life!
July 27, 2022 at 19:43
(Gemini) FOWL » Jaided
That is very cool! And also very common! (well, not exactly conjunct, that´s rare, but closely aligned houses). It means you tend to approach the same areas of life with the same colour, and are experiencing the same house transits at the same time. I find it very common in long term relationships.
July 27, 2022 at 19:44
(Gemini) FOWL » stellium12
This sounds lame! I´d rather be alone!
July 27, 2022 at 19:44
"Hey baby... wanna come to MY house and unclog my pipes?" Think it´ll work?
July 27, 2022 at 19:49
(Cancer) sadiemae100
Ruler of the 7th in the 2nd could also mean your partner brings value to you, maybe you don´t have to be rich but they will be :37:
July 27, 2022 at 19:55
(Gemini) FOWL » sadiemae100
Hahha been there done that! Really that would show up in the eigth house of shared resources though more likely.
July 27, 2022 at 20:22
(Gemini) FOWL » Jaided
Jaided, I think it´s important to come to a decision about rulerships (or Vedic verses Western... Sidereal versus Tropical) and stick to one system. There is SO much to see from any one chart, and so many different techniques to use, you will get the best results by narrowing down your scope.
I personally would strongly advocate for using the traditional rulership scheme for many many reasons. Using the three outer planets as rulers leads to far too negative an interpretation on things....
Having said that, astrology is ultimately a system we use to interface with the universe. We are noticing the powers of synchronicity, and they are winking back at us. There is value in all systems... if you believe in one, it will work for you.
July 27, 2022 at 22:04
(Scorpio) Angelina
Ah, this is my lucky spot in natal chart. My 7th ruler is in 1st, so partners are reaching out to Me without efforts 😁
In Your case- maybe Yes, You must become rich with ruler of 7th in 2nd and then partners will reach out for You automatically. Solved ! 😁
July 28, 2022 at 03:43
(Gemini) FOWL » Angelina
Sounds easy if I weren´t so disinterested in money! That Jupiter Saturn conjunction in the second... I do just enough... and I´m always financially comfortable. I never have to stress about money. Sadly... this is the wrong path apparently!
July 28, 2022 at 06:16
(Capricorn) stellium12 » FOWL
Stop thinking and start feeling.
July 28, 2022 at 06:31
But... I feel like I hate everyone and prefer being alone!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »