No marriage due to sickness

March 13, 2019 at 23:49 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) LuckyForever
No marriage due to sickness
Hello everyone!
I’ve had an Indian Astrologer looking at my birth chart, he said I’ll be famous and will be married to my job, he also added that I will never be married due to some kind of sickness.
I’m 33 now not married, but I’m really healthy and have no health problems apart from low blood sugar, I’ve had it since I was 17 and I think it’s not a problem or considered a serious kind of illness to be refused by as a spouse.

I hope someone takes a look at my chart and tell me that guy was a liar.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 14, 2019 at 08:40
(Aries) astro-flame
I´m guessing his "no marriage" statement comes from ruler of 7th house (Mercury) closely conjunct Saturn and opposed Moon...

Don´t know where his conclusion about sickness came from... I mean, in Placidus your 6th house is also ruled by Mercury, but in Vedic they use whole sign house system.. or is it equal house system? I forget, but anyway it wouldn´t be Merc
March 14, 2019 at 21:46
(Scorpio) LuckyForever » astro-flame
Oh! So I’ll have no family, no husband... nothing?!
Maybe I’ll have some kind of sickness in the future? Hope someone can read my chart and give me some insight.
March 15, 2019 at 01:21
(Aries) astro-flame » LuckyForever
No, it doesn´t mean that. That is only one of many interpretations for the aspect and that´s why I said the guy wasn´t a good astrologer. First of all, there is nothing set in stone and you have a say in how an aspect manifests in your life. Saturn in contact with 7th house can mean marriage later in life (in your 30s rather than 20s) or a spouse older than you: a friend of mine has a very similar aspect - ruler of 7th conjunct Saturn 0 degrees only the Moon is square it, not opposite (which is still a tense aspect). Her husband is 17 years older than her, they have 2 boys.

Speaking of which - that´s a long leap from "no marriage" to "no family". It is possible to have children without getting married. Actually, it is possible to have a long-term co-habitation (I have known a couple who lived together for 15+ years, had children - never got married).
March 20, 2019 at 22:01
(Aquarius) altair
Your Indian Astrologer is full of crap. Your POF in the 7th makes for a wonderful marriage and family life- IF that´s what you want. Basically, this smiles on that personal relationship with a loved one.

You may turn into an eccentric sort as you age, not that I see anything wrong with that. (What doesn´t kill you makes you stranger).

You are exceedingly passionate, I hope you keep keep this reined in to your advantage. You have a powerfully active career house.

A lot of interesting things going on in your chart. It´s worth it to read up on your placements. The designer of this website took a lot of trouble to utilize expensive programs that didn´t even exist years ago. These tools used to be time-consuming and expensive. Pulling up those descriptions under your chart profile will give you an excellent starting point.

Good Luck! ;)
March 20, 2019 at 22:33
(Aries) ram_goat » altair
Yes, POF jumped out at me first thing too.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »