Being Stalked By Many.

July 13, 2022 at 13:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Being Stalked By Many.
Hey people,

Today i have decided to return and be active in this place again.

I always wondered why i attract so many stalkers in my life, usually people that i have met personally but also some people from various sites online.

I know i have an amazing everything BUT really, ... wtf :61: I am not even famous yet

I do not mind really, it is quite ego boosting and people that know me usually tell i do not need more ego boosts but anyway.

What do you think is part of my charts that suggest such a big and on-going through out the years stalking-fanbase ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 13, 2022 at 13:52
(Gemini) stigmí
Maybe you just give it too much meaning :20: :4:
July 13, 2022 at 13:59
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stigmí
I mean i know i am irresistible but there has to be some higher reason for it :92: :4:
July 13, 2022 at 20:12
(Gemini) stigmí » Aren Levi
Or!! :4: you should looking for higher reason why is this for you so important :61:

In every case, I am always looking for my inner reasons/intentions. I learned in time that it is the best way how to know myself and to feel in my own power, not like victim of other circumstances... :74:
July 13, 2022 at 22:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"people that know me usually tell i do not need more ego boosts but anyway."

But you enjoy posting about attention recieved.

You crave it.
July 14, 2022 at 02:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rolex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I’m not sure but your 1st house planets and rulers play a part.
July 14, 2022 at 04:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stigmí
I might be an attention whore, but thats not a crime :61:

the last part you wrote is good, i am still in the learning proccess of knowing myself and getting to know my own talents.
July 14, 2022 at 04:55
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Wolfmoon
Bad or Good attention, it truly does make me happy.

Its not about what intentions those people have about me or what they say, it is always about the feel of them spending their life on me, the special time we all have suddenly belongs to me and they do not even understand it most of the time.

But yeah, i do love a compliments more then meaningless bad intentions from others.
July 14, 2022 at 04:57
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Rolex
i was sexualized since i was a kid so maybe Lilith has a big say.

or 10th house.
July 14, 2022 at 09:13
(Virgo) Etherealmind
It´s your ASC, planets in your 1H, mercury square pluto and pluto square Midheaven
July 14, 2022 at 13:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Etherealmind
i have read about it and it seems to fit me

:37:
July 14, 2022 at 17:03
(Scorpio) JesseZX » Aren Levi
“the feel of them spending their life on me, the special time we all have suddenly belongs to me”

Great hint to remind me to stop procrastinating on this website :4: I remember some thread by boyakasha the suit wearing guru about how this website activates the 8th house and can potentially be dangerous about those things. If that is the case then I don’t mind it, but when it activates my Saturn I have a greater problem. And by “activating my Saturn” I mean “I’m not using my time the way I should”. But that would apply to most forums, not just this one.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy these dry sands that I’ve just poured away :20:
July 14, 2022 at 18:10
(Virgo) Aren Levi » JesseZX
I would say wasting time on me is not truly wasted time since i transform people around me a lot, specially those that i met or know personally.

It is almost scarry how i change people for better through out my life but i fall into the role of an asshole somehow :4:

And i wouldnt say spending time here or other sites about anything else is waste of time,
There should be some variety of free time activities and "work"

Of course it is not good to spend all the time on one activity

July 14, 2022 at 19:27
(Scorpio) JesseZX » Aren Levi
"It is almost scarry how i change people for better through out my life but i fall into the role of an asshole somehow"

-sounds like a confirmation of the stereotype that people don´t like change. i think that people don´t like seeing their ´ego´ be altered because that affirms the impermanence of what they consider to be their identity. maybe it´s perceived as a type death.

there´s a dialogue i´m reading which i haven´t finished, where a moral question is brought up. one example is a doctor who treats people even if they don´t want to be treated. the question is; is it right for the doctor to help somebody even if they don´t want help, or if the help is painful to them? i haven´t read the rest of it but i suspect the answer will be something like ´yes´, because it is that person´s nature and his position in life. and even the help were considered ´bad´, it can´t be *that* bad.
a bee for example has to collect and process nectar, even though this could be seen as harsh because it hunts down the flowers and then steals from them, and perhaps the queen could be seen as a tyrant who forces these sweatshop workers to slave away and not get paid at all or have any health insurance or employee benefits like that. but that´s their nature so it´s correct for them to do that. from a karmic perspective it should be done simply because it´s your duty.

this site is fine. of all the trash that´s on the internet this is one of the better places.
July 15, 2022 at 05:06
(Virgo) Aren Levi » JesseZX
i like the idea of - "It has to be done" - it gives some meaning to anything

Yeah this site is fine.
July 15, 2022 at 17:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user giulio99, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i am also a scorpio ascendant and i have pluto chiron lilith in first house sagittarius like you. I also have chiron conjunct ascendant and pluto conjunct chiron. I made a post recently where i talked about people being either obsessed with me or become uncomfortable and passive aggressive with my presence. I have also gone through a phase where i found out some younger girls(minors) at my gym were stalking me and taking pics of me secretely while working out. Another girl who met me at a party stalked me in every club i was going to and on instangram. When i was a kid some people either idolized me or hated me.I have gone trough cyberbullying, passive aggressive people pretenting to be friends and then leave nasty comments to put me down, fake people but also as i said people getting extremely clingy and obsessed. I also have venus on midheaven and other charming aspects but i have come to the conclusion that we scorpio ascendant and pluto in 1st house people are magnetic as fuck and we are destined to go though adversities and use these challenges to develop an unshakable mindset. (this is even more considering we have chiron and lilith in first house)
July 15, 2022 at 19:52
(Leo) Zephyrin
I suspected about the presence of Lilith in 1H as soon as I read this, and saw that you have it.

Whether it is a man or woman, I noticed those with Lilith in 1H are kept under observation to some extent, and may be seen as arrogant, unreliable or sex symbol, indeed. Whatever they do attracts attention and another issue is, they have to be careful whom they take to their life because they may attract types who are problematic, immoral and obsessive.

She is harder to deal with in female charts. :11:

Aaand you have Venus in Leo. We are beautiful cats. :92:
July 16, 2022 at 08:51
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Zephyrin
"I noticed those with Lilith in 1H are kept under observation to some extent, and may be seen as arrogant, unreliable or sex symbol, indeed."

I have this placement conjunct my Pluto & ASC and I´ve never been considered in this way till now. I think it partly has to do with attitude/behaviour too !!

"Whatever they do attracts attention"

That is true in my case !!
July 16, 2022 at 10:12
(Aries) diavolul
I was expecting some kind of Jupiter-Pluto conjunct in 11th house but based on what you have in your chart - is Jupiter in 5th!
July 17, 2022 at 16:32
(Pisces) Aragatito
Your ascendant in scorpio makes you someone very attractive, besides your virgo perfectionism you always want to look impeccable I suppose you do a lot of exercise and eat well, physically you are like the handsome boy, but what makes you irresistible I see is your node in leo, also in leo you also have the point of fortune, there are some interesting the square with Lilith and your sun, which makes you a controversial social fighter, but that gives you many opponents but also many people who love you, Angelina Jolie came to mind and Leo DiCaprio people who either love them or hate them, they have that aspect, you are still very young take advantage of your trines in Jupiter and Saturn with the sun, you know that the moons in taurus have that power to materialize who knows the same and one day you will be famous, you have a very lucky star The more they hate you the more you shine hahaha that´s how people are can´t stand your shine, and well you love to feed your ego with them :61: :61:
July 17, 2022 at 19:37
(Virgo) Aren Levi » giulio99
Same happens to me too,
thats why i do not even use social sites anymore ( i got only fb and i do not even post anything there )

But in a way, i enjoy unwanted attention from people :4:
July 17, 2022 at 19:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Zephyrin
We are magnificent cats :92:

July 17, 2022 at 19:39
(Virgo) Aren Levi » diavolul
i have read somewhere that Oprah or someone has Jupiter like me in 5th house in taurus ( tropical )

it might have some influence.

July 17, 2022 at 19:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Aragatito
Dammm lady,

--The more they hate you the more you shine hahaha that´s how people are can´t stand your shine, and well you love to feed your ego with them--

You have explain it better then i could have :15:

good job :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »