Lilith conjuct sun (womens chart)

March 12, 2019 at 10:51 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) etherealcereal
Lilith conjuct sun (womens chart)
Hello I´m looking for more information on black moon lilith conjuct natal sun and mercury in 5th house. Can you give me any information on children, career, and social life (5th house) also in opposition to my jupiter, does this reveal anything about a future husband?

You´re welcome to access my chart and help me in any way you can. Thank you its appreciated.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 12, 2019 at 11:29
(Libra) leorising
I have moon in conjuction with lilith, I had a lack with my mom (I guess could be chiron too) but lilith is a empty. You could search more, about your father
March 12, 2019 at 12:17
(Gemini) etherealcereal » leorising
Thank you for your reply, your analogy with your mom is helpful for me because I´ve never actually known my biological father and grew up listening to horror stories about him. So sun conjuct lilith could signify that....
March 12, 2019 at 21:37
(Gemini) stigmí » etherealcereal
My cousin has sun conj lilith. She loved her father and he loved her. When she was 15, she found him dying on heartattack. This was so painful and deep trauma that changed her not good. She always feel herself as victim and think that all world owe her. Lost love from father. She want to find it in things, money.... She often told that if there is god then why he commit this.... Her beloved father is now for her as black blur that change her with feeling of lack to "monster"....
March 13, 2019 at 06:06
(Gemini) etherealcereal » stigmí
VERY interesting! And has me thinking. I´ll give some more info about me in case anyone else can relate:

I am a sibling of 5,but I am the only me. I share a mother with 2 of my siblings (older siblings) but they have the same dad. And I have 2 step siblings whose birthday is the same day, same year as mine and I´m close with my stepdad. I´ve never met my biological father but his other children have tried to reach out to me. My step dad was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver in 2014 and nearly died in 2018 before his transplant saved his life. His recovery went well and were now in 2019 but I worry I´m still going to lose him.
March 14, 2019 at 01:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lilith conjunct sun gemini in my chart!!! My relationship with my father was broken when I was 12,Delays in my educational life..In fact lilith gives the person the ability to speak and speak highly effective!
March 14, 2019 at 05:29
(Aries) astro-flame » etherealcereal
Lilith is a sensitive point in the chart, most often associated with insecurities and where we feel unbalanced (thus, where we need to try and reach balance and confidence).

The Sun has 2 main associations
1) Father (already discussed in the posts above)
2) Self, ego, identity. This is sort of influenced by the situation with the father, so it could indicate struggles with self-esteem or self-image.

In addition, the Sun rules 3rd house in your chart, which adds to another theme, which is much stronger with this Lilith placement: Mercury/Gemini/3rd house.

so here we can talk about 2 main directions as well:

1) siblings and relationships with them (as you have described above - quite the complicated situation with multiple ties. You said your biological father´s other children have tried to reach out... what came out of it?)
2) learning, communicating and mental processes. Not necessarily ALL will be affected, but there might be some difficulties, e.g. troubles in learning because it´s hard to concentrate or because you get bored with the subject quickly; or maybe you find it hard to clearly see ideas or concepts; perhaps difficulty expressing your thoughts and yourself...
March 14, 2019 at 08:51
(Gemini) etherealcereal » astro-flame
Thank you for your reply. What do you mean sun rules the 3rd house in my chart? I thought it was ruled by mars and venus because of Aries/taurus split. And the sun naturally rules 5th house, but 7th in my chart. I dont understand. I have only talked with one biological child and I´ve never met her in person but we talk on Facebook every once in a while. Shes an aquarius and about 8 years older than me. I definitely have a problem concentrating and staying focused on one task. Does my mercury in rx have anything to do with that?
March 14, 2019 at 10:19
(Aries) astro-flame » etherealcereal
LOL I guess I shouldn´t type while talking to colleagues - got a little distracted. Yes, you´re right it´s not the 3rd house in your chart - 3rd is in Aries, so ruler 3 would be Mars and Venus is co-ruler in your chart. Mercury is a natural co-ruler of the 3rd (just like the Sun naturally rules the 5th, as you mentioned) - my bad, I should´ve re-read before posting.

As for difficulty concentrating - I think it´s more of the Gemini thing. They tend to get bored quickly and are easily distracted. Rx is (the way I understand it) more about the energy being directed internally, rather than externally
March 14, 2019 at 19:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Idk what conjuct means but my Lilith is in Libra and my parents are Libras, we don´t exactly get along...
May 30, 2019 at 13:02
(Gemini) etherealcereal » Vanille
Excuse the typo----- CONJUNCT
May 30, 2019 at 13:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry to hear about all of the lack of father in peoples lives, and those sad moments.

They say Lilith is a bitch of a female and represents what is purely raw.
The dark side of the Moon, strong in Capricorn, exalted in Scorpio.
My Sun & Jupiter are trine Lilith in Scorpio and my father, i would have had it easier if he never existed or was dead, i even remarked once that both my mother and father should have had brains enough to not carry on with a relationship before we were born, this is not because i feel bad, but because the amount of furthering suffering and pure pain that relationships inflicted on us children.

Further enhanced by Pluto in Scorpio in the cardinal 4th house, very strong driving force also trine the Sun & Jupiter.

Trine´s to a malefic does not mean an easy time, Pluto especially, but what it does can be truly remarkable.

Lilith is close as a depiction to this in my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 30, 2019 at 18:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » etherealcereal
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Party crasher here :2:
I got Lilith conjunct my Rising, in Leo.
If we going affect on family, custody battle my mom lost, then was abused, moved with mom. Now she is only one I´m in contact with.
May 30, 2019 at 18:09
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I didn´t even notice that, I just don´t know what it means...
May 30, 2019 at 19:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Lilith in Gemini would be the shadow side of the psyche and Sun is the ego.. So this may indicate Gemini´s tend to be the Villain in your situation and may polarize your with duality and polarity. Through words they may manipulate your thoughts or emotions in their speech, text messages, gossip, rumors, and you can do the same to them.

It can also have a negative on relationships or marriages, since all relationships are usually bombarded with what other people think, their opinions, their belief systems, attacks on character, or attacks on personality.

Often we don´t like it when people say things about us and it hurts us. This would demonstrate with the ego, perhaps you get wounded easily by what people say through Entertainment, Social Media, Emails, Text Messages, Communications.

Also perhaps people critique your work as a communicator and you might not feel they´re being fair or don´t care for their communication style with you.

For example: If you create a Reading Video on You Tube, and find another reader attack you for something. They maybe a Gemini. Perhaps give you a bad review, or make a scene about you while you may not have done anything wrong at all.
May 30, 2019 at 20:10
(Pisces) fishscales » astro-flame
"Lilith is a sensitive point in the chart, most often associated with insecurities and where we feel unbalanced (thus, where we need to try and reach balance and confidence)."

Never heard BML interpreted quite in this way before. It´s interesting. Seems to fit well in my chart too.
May 30, 2019 at 21:01
(Gemini) etherealcereal » Vanille
Oh haha It means in the same sign within 3-5 degrees I believe
May 30, 2019 at 21:06
(Gemini) etherealcereal » goldenlion32
THIS is so ironic! When I was managing at Dairy Queen one of my employees was a gemini and she felt slighted by me somehow and blasted on everyone social network she could that I did drugs at work and sold narcotics!! it was insane. And I share a birthday with my step brother and sister same day same year and Ive always been annoyed by that. hahah so maybe geminis are kinda a soft spot for me... my 4 yr old neice is also a gemini but so far so good ;)
May 30, 2019 at 21:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » etherealcereal
Yes, I would look at your Vertex, Nessus, and Vesta as well.
May 30, 2019 at 21:19
=====
Ohh, thank you!
May 30, 2019 at 21:33
(Pisces) fishscales
Interesting topic, following. I don´t really understand Lilith conjunct the masculine, fiery planets... Sun, Jupiter, Mars...

Had an ex-girlfriend with Lilith conjunct Juputer... She was always something of an enigma to me. Not saying it was just because of that aspect, but I think it was a part of it.
May 31, 2019 at 01:13
(Aries) astro-flame » fishscales
If you´re interested, here is my article on the topic of Lilith and Selena (Black Moon and White Moon)
https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/…

I have her mixed in with my stellium of personal planets, so I´ve spent plenty of time studying the subject )))
May 31, 2019 at 01:31
Very interesting, and thank you.

My concept of a trinity is three-as-one and one-as-three. It sounds like this is the idea you are expressing in the article: that the moon, black moon, and white moon are three parts of a unified whole in different stages of development.

I´ve never thought of it like that before.

Excellent, elegantly simple case for using true Lilith instead of mean as well. I´ve always used mean. Perhaps time to rethink.
May 31, 2019 at 01:38
(Aries) astro-flame » fishscales
Thank you )))

Well, these 3 really are 3 parts of the same - we don´t call it Black MOON for nothing LOL... Then, again, maybe the alternative name Lilith kind of takes the focus away from the fact that this object is a focal point of the Moon´s orbit and not just some separate thing...
June 1, 2019 at 07:36
"Then, again, maybe the alternative name Lilith kind of takes the focus away from the fact that this object is a focal point of the Moon´s orbit and not just some separate thing..."

Interesting observation. Maybe if we just dealt with the terms black moon/moon/white moon, it would be easier to understand that they are all aspects of the same thing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »