James Webb Space Telescope

July 5, 2022 at 01:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Rosincvist
James Webb Space Telescope
We were supposed to get the HD-awesome images six months from the last weekday of the 52nd week of 2021, now they are saying they need to hold on to them till July twelfth, the pictures of Alien planets with night-lights on are being hoarded, secreted, threatened with destruction....... ............ .........
Took forty years for someone to admit that Carl Sagan saw high resolution pictures of planet :155: with the exclamation "My God! it looks like Arizona!"
Another Forty years shall go by before someone says of June 2022 J.W.S.T. photos "My God! it looks like Belgium!"

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 5, 2022 at 03:20
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Finally I´ve been waiting patiently. This is a huge step for science. Next telescope could solve mysteries about big bang, its called Louvre I think...anyways finger crossed.
July 6, 2022 at 01:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » boyakasha the guru
Luvoir; Louvre looks the same over Horse Doovers!
A general shall walk into Mission Control and say "Point it at Terra-Firma pronto!" After Elon´s Starlinks all come tumbling down! :66::93:
July 6, 2022 at 15:00
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
Nerd needs to be put down, he´s saying some weird shit nowadays. Says I can give you butterfly wings with DNA technology. General will say "For our motherland Russia" boom, starlink is now stardust :78:
July 8, 2022 at 22:00
Oh yeah! Can a butterfly with it´s little wings precipitate a category five hurricane! You `really´ want to put yourself in a Russian General´s shoes?
The LaGrange points are going to look way too useful very soon! :80:
July 9, 2022 at 01:34
No way! Too serious guy, a killing machine. Everybody would run away from me!
Hurricane? I´d just fly away. Hey and I will have pretty wings to show off. Oh you´re talking about butterfly effect :4:
That´s where James webb is in sky right now i read, how is this point useful?
July 9, 2022 at 09:53
The term refers to where resonance with the planet is good for keeping a satellite from spiraling out-of-control! The one with Earth´s shadow means a disk on edge with a disk that could fry the J.W.S.T. if it does not have sunglasses :5:
July 10, 2022 at 01:59
I do remember this just came to mind that JWST needs to be kept away from sun at an extremely low temperature so heat doesn´t mess up the images. So earth is a disc between the gold plated disc of JWST acting as sunglasses from sun.
July 10, 2022 at 03:39
Don´t start lusting after that gold, it is airbrushed so fine that the mirror surface could be completely different near mission´s end! :22:
July 10, 2022 at 03:48
I thought gold was the most expensive thing on it for a 10 billion dollar telescope. What´s next the aluminium coated Kapton sheet will also tear down. What if the price is fake news just to get attention on this telescope? I think telescopes stay in space they don´t return back to earth do they? I want aliens to find it like how they made voyager disc coated with gold for aliens.

Pls don´t crash into Elon´s Tesla.
July 13, 2022 at 00:17
If it were up to me I would point to where liquid methane and liquid ammonia oceans might be sloshing about! :31: :81: :32: :82: :33: :108:
July 13, 2022 at 03:45
WTF NASA, all that hype and you give us this? So these are earlier galaxies after bigbang what´s so special about this? I can´t express my disappointment fully. Thousands of pics like this are on Internet. Give us something new. Can´t believe the nerds cried over this is this a publicity stunt? I thought you´d show us a galaxy that´s dripping rainbow clouds spinning at light speed making ancient cries of this world the final doorway to escape this simulation and there´s God waiting for us behind it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 13, 2022 at 09:34
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » boyakasha the guru
Not only is that photo incredibly disappointing.. it´s incredibly fake as well lol. Many people have demonstrated better Photoshop pictures of space than NASA has ever shown.

It´s amazing how many people think NASA is like the gateway to galactic enlightenment when they are built on nothing more than lies & deception. Just think billions upon billions of dollars go to NASA for them to produce this picture to the world...LOL
July 13, 2022 at 09:58
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » IceSickle17
Hey admins can I like or :15: this man´s comment?

I believe you, we are on the same page here. I think moon landing was also fake. You know if I think about it this does look photoshoped, some galaxies are stretched thin. Probably threw some glitter on black paper under a light bulb.
July 13, 2022 at 14:38
The first thing I did when I became a member was click "follow", it wasn´t remembered; According to the `my´ list nothing at all was ever `followed´ :62:
July 13, 2022 at 18:09
I don´t follow any post :61: not trying to be arrogant maybe someone out there follows mine :3:. But a like or dislike button will be fun :21:
July 13, 2022 at 20:41
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » boyakasha the guru
Totally on the same page! The Moon landing was totally fake lol. There is wind blowing the American Flag in the video but wait... isn´t space supposed to be a vacuum? Lol it´s likely being filmed in Area 51 or some desert-like area. They are just hopping around on sand I can´t believe I ever fell for this :61:
July 14, 2022 at 04:16
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » IceSickle17
I kid you not I thought of writing the same thing, the flag was moving it looked wavy. The jumping part could´ve been slow motion trick. If no human has been able to land again after Armstrong then how did it land people there years ago in 1972, this is such a worldwide scam. We have such crazy video editing skills nowadays everything can be faked.
July 14, 2022 at 05:35
There is an atmosphere on the Moon, has to race about because Lunar Month = One Lunar day, :116:
July 14, 2022 at 06:00
What? :24: have you been to the moon? Are you astroseeking from moon :61: I´ll see you tonight in the sky jump for me.
July 14, 2022 at 20:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IceSickle17
:96:My hopes were up about Wasp 96 until I found out how freaking hot it is! :21:
Hubble had to have told us that already, which begs the question; When are we going to see something really very new! :47: :115: :47: :115: :47: :115:
July 15, 2022 at 02:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:108: :7:Okay a :156: photo! Now what about more provocative glows closer than Trappist 1! It was kind of counter-intuitive to search for planets whilst staring at Exo-Suns! What about the sneaky planets posited to elude us; A planet that uses Polaris as a corner of it´s ecliptic like Regulus! :141: :140:
July 15, 2022 at 12:07
Yeah saw that too, a let down again. Like a caramel lollipop.

But Elon Musk gets my humour😂
Login
(Log in)
July 15, 2022 at 12:32
This is the earliest galaxy JWST has seen 13.1 billion years old. God´s like ok I will give you a censored bean :61:
Login
(Log in)
July 15, 2022 at 12:45
Webb is not playing around.
Login
(Log in)
July 16, 2022 at 18:50
Super-Earth steam-bath as in Goldilox is found boiled and bloated on the floor of the three bears´ den! :94:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »