How to interpret houses

July 1, 2022 at 12:53 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Winnethou
How to interpret houses
Hello everyone,

I am new to astrology and I have two questions.

When I look at my birthchart (placidus) I see that my 8th and 9th house start in pisces. Is it possible to have multiple houses in the same sign?

And I have a stellium in my 9th house. My 9th house starts in pisces, but it looks like it has most of it in aries. In which sign do I interpret the planets?
My moon is the only one that is in pisces and the other planets are in aries. Do I interpret the moon as pisces and the stellium as aries? Or do I interpret the stellium also as pisces, since they are in my 9th house which starts in pisces?

I hope I explained my question well.

Kind regards, Eline

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 1, 2022 at 13:41
(Gemini) SagMeister
Ciao Winnethou!

Yes! you can have multiple houses in the same sign! I have 2 houses in Gemini and 2 in Saggitarius.

The answer to the second question is simpler than it could seem at first sight. Every planet is placed in a house and in an astrological sign. For E.g. your Moon is placed in the 9th house as your Sun and Mars. But they´re placed in a different sign (your moon is in pisces while sun and mars are in aries).

In your case I would consider the stellium in aries (you have Sun, mars, jupiter and pluto in aries) and in the 9th house (you have Sun, Mars, jupiter, pluto and the moon in 9th houses). So these are powerful placements in your chart.

At the same time you have two planets in pisces too (Moon and Jupiter) so it could be considered another stellium, a smaller and less energetic one, but still noticable.
July 1, 2022 at 14:20
(Aries) Winnethou » SagMeister
Dear SagMeister,

Thank you so much for your quick response!
You explained it very clear, thank you for that!

I didn´t know I could consider the moon and jupiter as a stellium as well.
Interesting to know!
July 1, 2022 at 14:50
(Gemini) SagMeister » Winnethou
You´re welcome :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »