MARS square SUN and PLUTO. Bad Luck and Misfortune?

July 1, 2022 at 09:14 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
MARS square SUN and PLUTO. Bad Luck and Misfortune?
Hello everyone :1:
My Mars Square Pluto and Sun. My Sun is also in opposition with Pluto and Jupiter. What does this mean? Are they unlucky aspects? :155:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 1, 2022 at 11:25
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I have mars square pluto. I read it described as the annihilator lol. There´s something to that psychologically I think. I don´t know if it´s unlucky, I have good luck and bad luck, but it is psychologically dark. Your sun is across into the next sign for the square so maybe it´s not as much making a t-square as you think. Might make the t-square less difficult anyway.

From Rob Hand´s horoscope symbols:
Mars/pluto pair
Striving, hard work. To contend against difficult odds, often succesfully. Brutality and conflict. Ambition, ruthless drive, the desire to achieve one´s objectives at all costs.
July 1, 2022 at 12:06
(Gemini) SagMeister » srgeorgio
Thank you for your reply! :1:

"Your sun is across into the next sign" what does it mean?

Actually, the description you put below is quite accurate.

I often wonder whether or not I have a good chart, because I have many "desirable" aspects (Planets in the sign, houses, etc.) and at the same time many less desirable aspects.

who knows! :63:
July 1, 2022 at 12:36
(Leo) Zephyrin
There is a possibility of suffering stem from bullies or scammers. You may also have been in an environment where you feel that people constantly lie, put masks, do manipulations etc.

You may like writing; stories, diaries maybe. There may be a sort of talent regarding literature or speech.

Beware of infections and inflammations; your health may be fragile.

And be extra careful in your relationships to not to get fooled.
July 1, 2022 at 17:16
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » SagMeister
I´m sure the vast majority of us are a mixed bag. There are ways to turn almost anything into a positive in reality and ways ´strong charts´ can be made extremely negative.

What I mean by sun has crossed into the next sign from the square is that your mars is in leo and taurus is square leo, not gemini where your sun is. So even though your sun is square your mars by 4° they are not square by whole sign. This means you need a tighter orb for the square to be as impactful as it normally would be. So there is an argument to say 3 or 4 degrees in your sun´s case is borderline. Judge for yourself if your sun and mars have friction between them. Do your own actions lead you to being angry? Maybe your will to explore causes friction in your work?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »