MC in Sagittarius, what career options would be the best for me?

March 10, 2019 at 02:40 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) BR
MC in Sagittarius, what career options would be the best for me?
Hi, when it comes to choosing my major, I tend to be very indecisive. I don´t really have an interest in certain things so that leads to more confusion. From my Sagittarius MC and the aspects that are made to it, what career options would suit me the best?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2019 at 02:42
(Gemini) BR
Here´s an aspect table
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 10, 2019 at 09:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Teacher is a strong option, life coach, maybe some kind of financial advisor.
March 13, 2019 at 03:24
(Gemini) BR » Olenna
Interesting, I´ve always had an interest in being a teacher because kids love me apparently but I feel like I don´t have the patience to become one? The other options you suggested are also good I suppose. For now I´m studying electrical engineering and I want to make sure if my natal chart supports my decision.
March 13, 2019 at 03:52
(Aries) ram_goat » BR
Broadcasting, politics, teaching. You know in the USA our economy is so diverse, especially in California that maybe you should just get the EE degree like 5000 other people who will graduate with you your same year with similar degrees, go out into the world and figure out what you like
in the 5 years after graduation. Universities are great places to learn stuff but they are sub-optimal places to learn who you are and what you like. Too cloistered an environment to learn such things. Unless you feel strongly pulled in some other very clear & distinct direction *right now*, I´de advise you to ride out the EE degree so long as you have a reasonable talent for the field. Whatever field you study, each year approx 18-20K students will graduate with that *exact same degree* each spring & fall from all universities in a state the size of CA. Think about it. Are that many jobs being created every 6 months? In CA or anywhere? I don´t think so. Use EE as a springboard. STEM is overhyped. A Chinese or Indian PHd EE in their home countries cost 1/20 what you will cost. And calculus works the same in hindi or mandarin as it does in any other language. Think about that too. I think you will only find out what you are truly meant to do after going out into the world and testing your mettle and experiencing the real life of work commutes, relationship stress, bills, responsibilities. Do all that for 5 years after graduation and see if the question does not become clearer.

You might want to read up on your part of fortune which is in capricorn

and your north node which is in leo, and see if that clarifies anything for you. Choice of profession is deeply personal and idiosyncratic. Many occupations can "scratch the itch" that your chart indicates is present or can exercise latent talents shown in one´s chart. If nothing else it will add some nuance that just a straight read of one´s MC does not provide.

You also have Taurus in your second house. Research Taurus in house II. 2nd house also relates to your work & how you earn your income. Research those aspects outside here, on your own time and come back and tell us what has become clearer and what has not.

March 13, 2019 at 10:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » BR
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Electrical engineering may be a bit difficult for you but not impossible, i just see that there is no communication between the planets involved in that kind of path, or if there is it`s tense aspects. I get the feeling you`ll find your answer with that Sagittarius MC, because you search for the true path relentlessly.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »