Why I feel so unmotivated and burt out lately?

June 29, 2022 at 17:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) voyager_95
Why I feel so unmotivated and burt out lately?
I have no motivation to do anything, but I have so much to do...
Like there is no energy left in me. When will this period pass?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 29, 2022 at 17:14
(Leo) TJShemaly
I feel you there. Not sure how long you´ve been there but I´ve been like that for more than a year now (and like it is increasing). I even tried to look for "remedies" through astrology (by herbal teas if possible) but I don´t think it´s working much.
June 29, 2022 at 21:02
(Aquarius) agnes25
Hey! You have Tranzit Pluto conjuction with your birth Neptune! You need to transform and it is a time to transform your illusions, you need to meditate more and just be more time alone, relax, rest, flow your emotions through and discover deeply your inner self.
This is the time for it. Use it :) And dont try to do things what makes you tired, it is time to slow down and discover the highest spiritual knowledge within you.

It will pass as Pluto is travelling forward from your birth Neptune. Now it is in retrograde so it is getting closer... :78:
June 29, 2022 at 21:09
(Aquarius) agnes25 » TJShemaly
Hi! You have also tranzit with the neptune :159:, but an opposition with Saturn :) It is tough...
But you also need to face your illusions and your inner self, if you use this tranzit in a positive way you will get wiser in your spirituality.
Go deeper and discover your soul....

If it is too much you can try grounding with sport, food, massage, be a lot in the nature, walk barefoot on the ground :17:.
June 30, 2022 at 03:07
(Leo) TJShemaly » agnes25
Thanks for the tips :15: :15: :15:
July 10, 2022 at 23:00
(Scorpio) YRashawn
You are 27 years old which activates your 4th house profection year. Mars is your time lord for this year because Scorpio is on the 4th house cusp. Mars is an active planet and with this being a scorpio year you will be undergoing active transformation, purging,when it comes to your private life. This is intense energy so expect conflict with your family.  This is part of the reason you feel burned out and being that you are a Taurus and that is the sign that rules your chart you are orientated towards stability and maintaing the status quo, thus this year can be quite uncomfortable for you as you will have go beneath the surface and face some uncomfortable topics from your past.
Mars also rules the 9th house so part of your mission this year could involve moving and perhaps expanding your horizon to new territories in order to identity. The 9th house being 6 places away from the 4th represents  obstacles involcing family and home but also  adjustments you will have to make especially if you relocate.
Mars is part of a grand trine configuration which is beneficial. You will relieve a lot of support for your personal goals and objectives.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »