Alois Irlmaier´s prophecy for 202x?

March 9, 2019 at 09:17 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Alois Irlmaier´s prophecy for 202x?
Hi, I got a message last year from a friend to look into Alois Irlmaier. While I wanted to tell her I don´t believe in prophecies I was reluctant to let her down. Germans are known for their precision in labour, made in Germany usually means solid products. So I watched this stunning documentary which is in German. All I can say is what he predicted is already happening so the stage is set.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2019 at 21:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe some German speaker could add summary notes from this into English. :27:
September 1, 2019 at 12:28
(Taurus) nutelina
I am still following this, someone said it won´t happen or maybe next year could be my feeling... These big things needs to get to a boiling point pretty long. It´s the masses... Maybe occult...

I will follow up. And German speaking people please note most videos I´ve seen are in German! Not my native.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 1, 2019 at 12:30
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
The image is funny because Irlmaier speaks of a yellow line which is being spoken about in the video. Is this coincidence?

I guess not what is it about 70% of the steps to be made to make the prophecy come through have been taken?
YouTube
YouTube
September 1, 2019 at 12:47
Here is also a PDF of "the rape of Prague" in German, a few pages with graphics and sources of his prophecies. Alois Irlmaier tended to talk about Prague a lot. I can say it would break my hearth seeing this place go to waste like that... http://www.alois-irlmaier.de/Gelber…
September 1, 2019 at 12:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Apparently the Video isn´t available in the Netherlands. Ha ha..they seem to be cutting me off lately from American News and now your video.
September 1, 2019 at 15:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Ik hou van Engels !

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 1, 2019 at 15:41
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Which video isn´t available?
September 1, 2019 at 16:04
I see the oldest one... I replaced it.
September 1, 2019 at 16:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Works fine with this video.
September 1, 2019 at 17:04
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Good, it should be the same but with few odd cuts here and there..
May 12, 2021 at 18:16
(Taurus) nutelina
I´m wondering if the current tensions in Israel are the beginning of yet another point in the predictions of Alois Irlmaier?

I still think his range of predictions are coming true one by one..
May 12, 2021 at 21:57
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I watched it, although it cost me some patience. I´m sorry but every time I hear the word clairvoyant or visions, my mind shuts down.

I wonder why he needed a bomb shelter near his house? He should have known that his own house would survive the bombing during the war. Unless he didn´t trust his visions completely and preferred not to take risk when it came to his own safety...

I don´t think Russia is interested in calling the III War, but I agree that Putin is no Gorbachev. It´s clear to those who have even a little understanding of history that the collapse of the Soviet Union was their greatest geopolitical failure. Some Russians have never come over that. However at the moment there seems to be more tension between the USA and China. I´m not sure if I missed this or he didn´t see it coming?

Inflation? Tax increase? Come on, you don´t need a clairvoyant to see that coming :-)

That´s what happening in Israel at the moment is terrible, but let´s not get crazy.
May 13, 2021 at 13:52
(Taurus) nutelina » (dragonfly)
You didn´t see that part where he was in court and proved his ability?

Maybe they would bomb him to silence him?

What is happening in Israel might be what he predicted. Did Paris burn? Did all those other things happened? Some did, some not yet.

What is the probability you throw a dice 10x and get 6 every time?
May 13, 2021 at 16:32
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » nutelina
"You didn´t see that part where he was in court and proved his ability?"

Do you mean the story about the judge´s wife in the pink dress? Well, I don´t buy it. This is not something that it cannot be explained.

"Maybe they would bomb him to silence him?"

I don´t think he was such an important person that the allied forces targeted his house :-)

"What is happening in Israel might be what he predicted. Did Paris burn? Did all those other things happened? Some did, some not yet.
What is the probability you throw a dice 10x and get 6 every time?"

I skipped the last five minutes, but I´ve watched the rest. The thing is, his visions are similar to that what my grandmother used to tell me. I´m not being ironic now nutelina. My grandma survived two wars. She often said that the world was heading for another war. That it will all end with a revolution, that taxes will finish us... and if not the taxes then foreign troops will come. By the way she meant exactly the same nationalities, which Irlmaier mentioned and plus two others.

I admit she never said that one day the Sun will rise in the West instead of the East ;-) Nor did she mention that one day there will be a night that would last three days.

When Poland and the Czech Republic joined the European Union, we both were 25 years old. I don´t know how you remember this time, but I was happy about it. I couldn´t understand why some people around me were devastated by this fact. One of my neighbours, who was active in the underground movement during the communist era, had a nervous breakdown at that time. She had some private problems, but because she had been involved in opposition activities earlier, this political event "killed" her completely. From her perspective, we had just lost our sovereignty once again. It was hard to listen to her.

After 17 years, seeing the direction in which the European Union is developing I feel that this was the most accurate p r e d i c t i o n I have ever heard. Of course I am exaggerating a little now, but you would have to be completely blind not to see the dictates of Brussels.
May 13, 2021 at 22:04
>Do you mean the story about the judge´s wife in the pink dress? Well, I don´t buy it. This is not something that it cannot be explained.

Well we can agree on the EU being a farce but the documentary goes on and on about Irlmaier being legit. And court is definite proof. He proved his ability. There are court records. And you know Germans, they don´t like strange things! They like accuracy and no BS.

And why would Irlmaier keep fussing about poor Prague until his death?
May 13, 2021 at 22:49
>I don´t think he was such an important person that the allied forces targeted his house :-)

He was not allowed to foresee by the Nazis during the war, maybe because he predicted where the bombs would fall. He saved quite a lot of people.

I don´t know why but somehow I feel you are biased. Why?

When I watched that documentary I did that because someone I liked came up with it. I would never watch such things, I didn´t believe in it. But this was such compelling evidence.

Anyway, they keep prodding Russia. I just wonder what will be the big trigger to have to invade Germany?

Navalny? Nah. Pipeline? Nah.

My feeling is something to do with Merkel perhaps. Something connected to WWII. But that´s pure feeling / speculation.
May 14, 2021 at 11:27
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » nutelina
"He was not allowed to foresee by the Nazis during the war, maybe because he predicted where the bombs would fall. He saved quite a lot of people."

In totalitarian systems there is only one correct narrative, all aberrations are banned. Such practices as clairvoyance were forbidden, not because the clairvoyants were telling the truth, but because they were difficult to control. He could talk nonsense, but if this nonsense somehow undermined the rightness of the regime and made people doubt the rightness of the war, then it was a dangerous activity for the authorities. In Nazi Germany no one was allowed to practise clairvoyance, not just him.

By the way, have you ever read any book by Stanislaw Lem? Many years ago he created in his novels the world we live in today.

https://culture.pl/en/article/…

I wonder why he is known as the author of science fiction books, I think it is time to put him on the list of clairvoyants :4:

"I don´t know why but somehow I feel you are biased. Why?
When I watched that documentary I did that because someone I liked came up with it. I would never watch such things, I didn´t believe in it. But this was such compelling evidence."

I am not biased, but I am immune to all kinds of conspiracy theories. And I tend not to believe everything I hear.

However, I checked the population of the village in which he lived. There were about 4,000 people at that time. In such a "metropolis", people know everything about each other, including who is drinking coffee at 12 o´clock in the only two cafes in town ;-)

"Anyway, they keep prodding Russia. I just wonder what will be the big trigger to have to invade Germany? Navalny? Nah. Pipeline? Nah."

I´m afraid that Navalny will soon be forgotten by all. The pipeline is a shining example of an EU farce and is solely in the interests of Germany and Russia. Dependence on a single supplier is the height of stupidity and it is really hard to believe that outside the Baltic States nobody understands this.

Putin is elbowing his way in our region. Georgia is the best example for that. But why should Russia attack Germany? You do not slaughter the hen that lays the golden eggs.

Another thing is that the Germans have totally neglected their armed forces. However, they have us and Ukraine as a buffer. And, what have we got? I wish sometimes we had a mountain range in the east rather than in the south :-)

Look, this tv show is done in a way that suggests the subject is very serious; graphics, maps etc. I am not saying that there will never be a war in our region again. History tends to repeat itself. I only hope that neither we nor our children will experience this. But I see nothing unusual in his visions, except for sunrise in the west :-)
May 14, 2021 at 12:22
I have a very answer for this: you are biased, and you said it yourself, you don´t believe in conspiracy theories. Well neither do I.
March 15, 2022 at 21:00
(Taurus) nutelina
Such news really freaks me out. It just confirms one of my greatest fears from all of this. The agent orange chemical attack?

"China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs followed up Russia’s claims by calling on the U.S. to account for all of its bioweapons research facilities globally.

“Russia has found during its military operations that the U.S. uses these facilities to conduct military plans,” spokesman Zhao Lijian said on Tuesday, according to Real Clear Politics.

“The U.S. has 336 labs in 30 countries under its control, including 26 in Ukraine alone. It should give a full account of its biological military activities at home and abroad and subject itself to multilateral verification,” the ministry then tweeted.

The US has 336 labs in 30 countries under its control, including 26 in Ukraine alone. It should give a full account of its biological military activities at home and abroad and subject itself to multilateral verification. pic.twitter.com/vEiytBRKuo

— Spokesperson?????? (@MFA_China) March 8, 2022

Now, can China be believed? After all, the Chinese Communist government has lied throughout the COVID-19 pandemic about where the virus actually came from — its Level 4 lab in Wuhan — and how it escaped. Beijing also covered up how soon the virus began to spread and allowed it to essentially escape to the world…just as then-President Donald Trump’s government was winning its trade war.

As it turns out, in this case, probably.

Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland testified this week during a Senate hearing that the government is actively working to protect Ukrainian research labs from the Russians, Real Clear Politics reported.

Nuland, an Obama regime alum who has been accused of fomenting a coup in Ukraine in 2014 and helping a neo-Nazi-loving regime take power, was asked directly by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.): “Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?”

Her answer was telling.

“Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we’re now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach,” Nuland responded.

Rubio then did something typical of our ‘Beltway/Deep State first, always’ representatives: He redirected Nuland so she could implicate Russia if anything happened to the labs.

“I’m sure you’re aware that the Russian propaganda groups are already putting out there all kinds of information about how they have uncovered a plot by the Ukrainians to release biological weapons in the country, and with NATO’s coordination,” Rubio noted before asking: “If there is a biological or chemical weapon incident or attack inside of Ukraine, is there any doubt in your mind that 100 percent it would be the Russians that would be behind it?”

“There is no doubt in my mind, senator,” Nuland stated. “It is classic Russian technique to blame on the other guy what they are planning to do themselves.”

Glenn Greenwald, one of the few real investigative journalists today, caught that exchange and pointed it out.

Ukraine has “biological research facilities,” says Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland, when asked by Sen Rubio if Ukraine has biological or chemical weapons, and says she’s worried Russia may get them. But she says she’s 100% sure if there’s a biological attack, it’s Russia. pic.twitter.com/uo3dHDMfAS

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 8, 2022

Really good cleanup by Rubio: interrupting Nuland’s bizarre confession, which he did not expect, and immediately directing her to say that if there’s a biological attack, it must be Russia.

Why is she so concerned Russia would seize such a benign “biological research facility”?

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 8, 2022

Is Russia and/or China lying? You be the judge."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-03…
March 16, 2022 at 04:11
(Taurus) Rosincvist » (dragonfly)
I got dead silence when I said the Czech Republic should be an island, Europe stays mostly the same throughout history!
There should be an English soundtrack for Erlinmeyer Flask.
The Urals were artificially created to dry out Russia when the rain was coming from the East instead of the West!
June 8, 2022 at 22:12
(Taurus) nutelina
Curious to see if this https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti… will lead to the tensions with the boats like he predicted...
June 21, 2022 at 12:50
(Taurus) nutelina
Question is months or year?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »