Sleeping patterns and astrology

June 23, 2022 at 13:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
Sleeping patterns and astrology
Is there a connection between sleep and astrology. Maybe moon in different signs. Because moon represents our emotional world or ascendant and its ruller in different signs.

Anyway I have noticed that my sleep is much better when the moon is in Taurus. I don´t know why.

Where is your moon, ascendant and its ruller and how good is your sleep? :6:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 23, 2022 at 13:29
(Leo) TiJay
just to add, the 12th house also has to do with dreams and sleep, and I think Ketu (the south node) but not sure about this one. In connection to the 12th house, we have the sign of Pisces too.
June 23, 2022 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sneks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The position of the moon in the eighth house gives intense dreams, very often nightmares. Don´t ask me how I know.
June 23, 2022 at 18:31
(Scorpio) Saiya » TiJay
Yes, it could be so. I have moon in Pisces in 2nd house square Neptun. I wonder how moon in Pisces square Neptun? What do you think? I dream a lot sometimes.
June 23, 2022 at 18:34
(Scorpio) Saiya » Sneks
Yes, 8th house is hosue of Scorpio, that could give you intense dreams.
I have Pluto in 8th house.
June 23, 2022 at 18:36
(Leo) TiJay » Saiya
is your birth time correct?
June 23, 2022 at 18:56
(Gemini) Vera Blue
:152: in :173: 11th placidus or 12th whole sign. :152: :191: :151: :154: :155:
Very vivid dreams
So much so that I often wake up tired
June 23, 2022 at 19:42
(Gemini) FOWL
Being a Pisces Moon, when the Moon is in Taurus it would form a sextile to your natal Moon, stands to reason you´d have better sleep with the Moon in an easy aspect to itself. Note the nights when the Moon is in a Water sign.... of course any new or full moon´s will exacerbate that effect.... when the Moon is in Virgo you are likely to have more fitful sleeps.
It´s well known that when the Moon returns to your natal point every month you get a moment of deep peace and solace... track that as well..
June 23, 2022 at 19:52
(Aries) lyrlc
capricorn moon in 8th house, gemini ascendant, ruled by pisces mercury. it takes me a while to go to sleep, but lately its been worse than usual :39: i don´t dream often, but whenever i do my dreams are very vivid and intense. not always nightmares, though almost always relating to my fears and/or wants
June 23, 2022 at 20:38
(Scorpio) Saiya » FOWL
Yes, it makes sense. Thanks. I guess my sleep is good too, when my natal moon is in trine with current moon, isn´t it? Because trine is a good aspect.

When moon is in Pisces I sleep better.

Which are the most inappropriate Moon signs for me to sleep better? I think it is when there is aspect like square and opposition? I will pay attention how I sleep when my moon is in Virgo. I didn´t pay attention yet.
June 23, 2022 at 20:42
(Scorpio) Saiya » TiJay
No, my birth time is not correct in the chart. I didn´t inserted my birth time. That´s why I told here where my moon placement is.
June 23, 2022 at 20:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prelude, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moon and Mars transits fill me with a lot of vitality.

My Sun squares the Moon in Aries and forms a mutual reception. My Mars will conjunct Aries Mars from 22 degree´s onwards.

I tend not to need a lot of sleep. Saturn in Capricorn knows all about determination and steadfast leadership. Opposite my Sun. I have an endless well of energy from a more spiritual place (Pluto in Scorpio opposite Moon from 8th trine Sun) Saturn in 12th. Sun conjunct Jupiter. Ruler of MC is Jupiter

But I do get tired and I feel again revitalised.

Requires no real effort just the flow.
June 23, 2022 at 20:58
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I heard recently that Mercury placements can affect sleep. The earlier Mercury is in a sign, the earlier the person rises.

I have 1´ Aries Mercury. I am wide awake as soon as I open my eyes. Usually naturally wake at 7 but no problem waking earlier. My partner has 28´ Leo Mercury. She loves a good lie in. Takes her a while to wake up also.

Thats my only example of the theory. Seems to work :15:

My Moon is 7th in Leo. I generally don´t have a problem sleeping. I do enjoy sharing my bed with someone.
June 23, 2022 at 21:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Previous threads have given a lot of credit to the ninth-house, it is an amusing idea that a higher education could be received in Delta & Theta sleep!
:7: & :116: :127: :128: Why should there be much emotionalism in dreams; The Autistic dream as well!
June 23, 2022 at 21:38
(Gemini) FOWL » Wolfmoon
As a zeroith degree Cancer Mercury... can confirm this is bullocks!
June 23, 2022 at 21:40
(Gemini) FOWL » Rosincvist
Autism is jot being devoid of emotion, but having a hard time guaging the emotions and social norms of others. Hiding emotions is more of a defense mechanism for dealing with so much rejection from peers in childhood.
June 23, 2022 at 21:55
(Aries) Wolfmoon » FOWL
:61:

Thanks for confirmation
June 23, 2022 at 22:28
(Virgo) rohini moon
My Mercury is in Leo, Purva Phalguni nakshatra to be exact.... I was born right around High Noon.. That being said, I have ALWAYS been a person who enjoys staying up late and sleeping in. Purva Plagunni´s lord is Venus.. and it´s symbol is the back legs of a bed. We enjoy sleep.

:7:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »