Triple Fire sign being indecisive… Weird, lol

June 22, 2022 at 02:52 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) SL0302
Triple Fire sign being indecisive… Weird, lol
Hi! Im newish and don’t know a huge amount yet, but I’ve been told my chart has some interesting stuff in it: the 0 degree Aries Sun in the 8th house, 1 degree Sagittarius Moon in the 4th house & Leo Ascendant combination, and my 4th house & sagittarius stelliums.

I have 66% Fire, 14% Earth, 11% Water and 7% Air. My dominant planets are 18% Sun, 16% Uranus, 13% Jupiter and 12% Moon. My dominant modality is Mutable and my signature sign is Sagittarius.

I’ve always resonated with my Sagittarius moon and related to it more than my Aries Sun or Leo Rising. Re: 4th house stellium, I’ve always had a need for security and a stable, peaceful home of my own. I’ve lived in different cities in the UK and travelled to other countries, and feel I can call most places I settle home.

I’m 27 now and have never had a home of my own, always living with family, friends, girlfriends or my ex-wife. I want so badly to live alone & create my own home/safe space for just myself, but I’m really anxious to take the leap. I’m worried I may end up lonely, with too much responsibility, or unable to afford it. Part of me feels living alone would unleash a lot of my potential to be more successful and financially stable, as I’m very emotionally sensitive, and other people’s needs and emotions throw me off track easily and affect mine.

I’d love some advice/discussion on this topic, if anyones interested! My main concern is that I absolutely hate indecisiveness, and that it’s really disconcerting to, for once, not have immediate & full confidence in my actions :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 23, 2022 at 22:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Some GB citizens may be made crazy just to cull the herd.
Just because it hasn´t dipped over into hallucination doesn´t mean that "The bullet is always dodged!"
June 23, 2022 at 22:54
(Gemini) FOWL
Well... you have a very receptive chart. All the planets aside from Mars are setting. Especially with Venus on the descendant, your need to please others is so integral to you feeling secure, but then you have this projective Leo Mars out there wanting to do its own thing. I see your conundrum now... a strong mixture of desire for independance, but being tied to the emotions and needs of others.... hmmmm....
July 7, 2022 at 12:45
(Aries) SL0302 » FOWL
Thankyou so much for your reply, I relate to it a lot! I’ll look up some of these terms
July 7, 2022 at 13:57
(Leo) tomdos
So, you are saying you are generally decisive and resolute person but when it comes to a decision about having a home of your own, you cannot make up you mind?

My guess is that it may have something to do with that Saturn. He is in Pisces. Pisces = 12th house, where Mars (the proactive force) sits. Also in my house system cusp of the 12th is in Cancer, which gets us to the theme of the 4th house and Moon is sitting there too, conjuncted by Pluto. Also Saturn squares Jupiter in the 4th house. This all put together probably makes your home / secure space a sensitive topic. Saturn participates as both the restrictor and the teacher. Thats why you feel weak in making the decision.

Astrology put aside, if I were you, I would seriously consider creating your own home. Simply because it is the mature and adult thing to do. You cannot learn whether it is for you unless you do it. Also, if you do it, you will face life situations that will teach you and make you mature up in many ways. How do you want to unlock your full potential when you deliberately keep it locked in false sense of security? Push yourself a little. It is discomfort that makes us grow. Comfort makes us rot.

Also behind the home / safe place theme there is a topic of true inner security. Home/safe place is just a projection of this. To find true security, true solid ground under your feet, you need to realise that there is actually none. The only solid ground you will ever have is the one you create inside of yourself, and that one you carry everywhere with you.

In my opinion this can be also topic of many Scorpio heavy people, which, as a matter of fact, you are aswell. Searching for stability in the abyss of self, which is usually fully projected into outside world, and thus difficult to discover.

If I could go one step further, i would not be surprised, if this topic of (in)security would lead us to motherhood issues. If you are insecure about your own home, than such insecurity may be strongly projected into this topic aswell... just trying to show that there may be more dots to connect.

In my opinion this decision is the test of your security. If you succumb to false sense of security, you will never make the move and move to your own home. Step out of your comfort zone, face life and its trials and find a new home - both physical and in your soul. That is my bold and fully subjective suggestion :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »