I have a feeling I am meant to marry well in this lifetime, based on my Navamsa chart is this true?

June 21, 2022 at 21:55 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kkarda
I have a feeling I am meant to marry well in this lifetime, based on my Navamsa chart is this true?
To be honest and without sounding to vain, I have always been way more mature than most of my peers. I never saw relationships or marriage as something that would come easily for me and I am very independent without them. In fact I have told multiple people that I might not get married or have children despite me being very maternal. The more I have grown I have started to notice a theme in where I feel as if I am only attracted to men who are successful. I want to preface this by saying no I am not a gold digger I simply find established and usually older men much more attractive then anyone my age. I usually tend to fit in better with successful and older people as well socially speaking. I just am wondering if my d9 chart indicates this.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 21, 2022 at 23:35
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
You want to marry young, be sure that it will not be a mistake. Better focus on yourself, your education, knowledge, job.. Moon in Aries...is pushing you. I know some girls with that moon that married very young, not sure it was the best decision..but they did it anyway.
June 21, 2022 at 23:41
(Leo) kkarda » Morena_Lu
Not so sure if I want to marry young, like I said I might not ever marry at all. I have had a-lot of people around me recently marry young, my cousin only a year older just got married. I was happy for him but I also know that is definitely not me. If I were to marry young or even consider it, I would take multiple years to think it over.
June 22, 2022 at 10:54
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

I have already written to you, but you are a person who has an immediate perception of "power games" (Sun H12 + Mercury conj Jupiter H12 trine Pluto H4 Sag)
H12 + H4 = Houses of Manipulation ("Shadow" part of these houses)

= true power is always hidden, acts in the shadows and you know it.

But

1/ Your Lilith Taurus (Venus / Sun / Moon) Conj MC (top of the sky = Piedestal) = projection of people on you who see you as a female icon.

2/ + Moon Near MC = Popularity
+ Moon gemini = need for exchanges / youth of spirit

1 +2 = people see you as a female icon, but with a childlike temperament.

3/ Saturn Cancer H11 = Seeking the authority figure in the community

4/ Pluto Sag H4
- Scorpio = Pluto: Power
- Sag: Jupiter = "Father / teacher"
- H4 = House of the Father image
- Scorpio = Pluto (H4) + Mars (H7 = union)

3+4 = You will look for the father image in your relationships, whether sentimental or professional.

But H7 = Aquarius = Freedom
+ Uranus H7 = Freedom

= your life course is more that of a free bird than a bird in a cage.

Also use your psychological analysis capacity, well above average to "trier le bon grain de l´ivraie" (in french. I let you translate it)

Will you be iconic like Marylin Monroe, the doll, or like Brigitte Bardot, the free woman ?

Note: it´s funny
Marylin Monroe = MM
Brigitte Bardot = BB
and your knickname starts with KK...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »