♏ or ♎

March 7, 2019 at 19:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Neshat
♏ or ♎
What do you think I have for asc? I know I was born around 18, but how do I know if I´m actually libra or scorpio? I saw another thread with that question. But now I only have pluto in scorpio. So thank you if you can help. Do I need to upload pictures on me and if so what kind of pictures?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 7, 2019 at 19:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
More pictures, yes. Whatever.
Knowing exact dates of very important events happened in your past.
March 7, 2019 at 20:16
(Taurus) Neshat » MarvinReal
I have a sister born 2 Oct 1988.
My dad died on Sep 17, 1996.
What else?
March 7, 2019 at 21:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Neshat
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Anything recent?
What time?
March 7, 2019 at 21:04
Ask me to answer, i don´t know what can be important.

I don´t know the exact time
My sister birth is around 11 am morning Tehran.
My dad´s death also around 10-11 Tehran.
March 7, 2019 at 21:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Neshat
=====
Do you know any other significant event on exact time?
March 8, 2019 at 01:57
Migration nov 22, 2002
March 8, 2019 at 13:50
I became a vegetarian 2011, Feb maybe, do not know the exact date, because it did not happen in one night.
March 9, 2019 at 01:25
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My Magi Society Ephemeris shows you have a wonderful :199: & :159: energy.
People with Zero degrees Ascendants are routinely confused as to what is there real sign. There are chart rectifiers who dig-out the exact minute and second as real full-blown Astrologers should!
Equal-house astrology would make your question be as to whether or not you have a :174: midheaven or a :175: midheaven. :30:
March 9, 2019 at 02:29
(Taurus) Neshat » IIyyaarr13
I have tested and I never get the answer I want. I believe myself to be more scorpio than libra. Thanks anyway for the answer.
March 9, 2019 at 05:47
(Pisces) 1janos
Hello Shany,

I am a man with strong Scorpio rising.

According to physiognomy the features for powerful Scorpio rising include heavy eyebrows - which you of course could alter by plucking but you would know. Your nose would be a bit crooked or at least angled. On the back of both hands you would find large and open pores.

Looking at your pictures in my view you are Libra rising.
According to my calculations your time of birth was 17:52, that defines Libra rising 28°50’.

Pluto being in the first house within the first 10 degrees of that house is still quite a potent placement.
March 9, 2019 at 09:06
(Taurus) Neshat » 1janos
1750 is the time my mother gave me when I asked her the first time. But I myself feel that I am not libra. My sister is libra sun and you can see it in all her ways. My values ​​are more towards scorpio but still not 100%.
March 9, 2019 at 11:47
(Pisces) 1janos » Neshat
This is what I wrote as the last sentence of my response to you:

"Pluto being in the first house within the first 10 degrees of that house is still quite a potent placement."

The first astrological house represents identity, your true nature.

To directly quote from the description on this very website - and please remember this is just a simplistic entry level approach:

"Pluto in the first house means intensity and strong will. These people have magnetically attractive nature and a considerable amount of egoism. They want power. Sometimes they may show initiative, but they do not have a good ability to cooperate with others, even if it is indicated by their Ascendant, because people under the influence of Pluto are too bossy and power-hungry. These people are somewhat mysterious, strange and difficult to understand."

So, I think it is clear that the Libra rising is overwhelmed by the strong Pluto placement.

The other very important factor is that Pluto in Scorpio - that it´s native sign -, also closely opposes Sun:

"This aspect often creates stubborn and decisive people. However, they also tend to tell others what to do and they try to persuade them about the need to change their behaviour. People with this aspect may encounter death or other profound changes in their surroundings more often then usual. They have a tendency to influence others through effective manipulation at subconscious level. At first these people seem kind but in reality they are manipulating and controlling. However, they are often unaware of it."

This is a characterisation not easily accepted for a Taurian woman, but there you are.

Please note, there is a lot more that can be gained from a thorough study of an astrological chart in its entirety, and the previous information can only provide you biased glimpses in to your own nature.
March 9, 2019 at 12:36
(Taurus) Neshat » 1janos
Oh yes, that is almost me minus the power hunger. Maybe I´m libra asc after all. Do not think that I am like them, but it is venus that leads my sun anyways.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »