sexual aura

June 14, 2022 at 18:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user paranoyakvesinirli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

sexual aura
What are the sexual aura, attractive placements in the birth chart?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
June 14, 2022 at 19:13
(Taurus) nutelina
:155: in 8th house?
June 14, 2022 at 19:28
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
Güneş Venüs kavuşumu; Kişiye hoş bir görünüm ve rahatlık veriri.

Venüs-Plüto kavuşumu; özellikle Terazi,akrep, boğa ve aslan burçlarındaysa kişiye manyetik bir çekicilik verir.

Venüs-Mars kavuşumu; kişiye dayanılmaz bir cazibe katar.

Venüs ün güneş ile açı yapması Venüs-Neptün olumlu açıları; Kişi özellikle karşı cinse çok ilginç ve büyülü gelir.

Güneşin boğa,akrep, Terazi ve aslan da olması;farkedilir bir dış görünüş ve güzellik verir.

Venüs ve Neptün´ün 1.evde olması Venüs ün 10.evde olması

Plüton un 1.ve 8. Evde ve akrep burcunda olması. Yükselenin Venüs Mars ve Neptün ile kavuşumu
June 14, 2022 at 19:47
(Libra) Kélian
There are planets, signs and houses that are more sexual than others, but in the end, the person you find attractive is the one whose chart functions harmoniously with yours.
June 14, 2022 at 20:07
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » MONA_ROZA
Sounds about right, nice observations. I´d add in Mars in Scorpio and Scorpio Ascendant. Maybe Eros in Scorpio, could give off some vibe at least. ETA: Oh, and ofc Eros conjunct Asc, in H1. Should work in theory at least :2:
June 14, 2022 at 20:17
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » Ways_of_Leavin'
Teşekkürler :78:
June 14, 2022 at 20:29
(Cancer) Cancerman23
Scorpio placements especially Venus/Mars in Scorpio, and definitely Venus square Pluto has a lot to do with sexual aura. I have been specialized by women even when I was 12 yrs old lol. My friend who has no Scorpio placements, but has Venus square Pluto I seen him be sexualized by some girls before, and he isn’t good looking or anything. I would say I’m above average in looks, but I look kinda stupid & awkward sometimes, and I have had random women strongly sexually attracted towards me.
June 14, 2022 at 20:52
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆
I think I have no sexual aura :42: my placements are calm and i don´t have scorpio very present in my chart
June 14, 2022 at 20:57
(Virgo) rohini moon
How apropos of a discussion for a Scorpio Full Moon... :122:
June 14, 2022 at 21:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145:Aura = :159: & :182:
:145:Sex = :160: & Juno
:145:Attraction = :154: & :171:
June 14, 2022 at 21:02
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » rohini moon
I thought the same...
June 14, 2022 at 21:03
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » MONA_ROZA
Sen de sagol :32:
June 14, 2022 at 21:19
(Cancer) Buzsapka9999 » Kélian
Yep 👍
June 14, 2022 at 21:35
(Virgo) Etherealmind » ☆Antonia☆
Lol don´t be sad Antonia, believe me that having planets in the 8H or in Scorpio isn´t always a gift !! It can be sometimes hard to "bear" for yourself at first cause scorpio sign is so intense !!
June 14, 2022 at 21:40
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Etherealmind
True... better not to have a lot of 8 th house.. Life can be unpredictable, but with stelium there ..it is like a rollercoaster. And it is not just attraction, it is also jelousy, obsession, life should be calm, peaceful..if you ask me.
June 14, 2022 at 21:44
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Etherealmind
It´s true haha I have pluto in the 12th house, I have enough with my unconscious always trying to sabotage me.
June 15, 2022 at 00:19
(Pisces) Aragatito » ☆Antonia☆
Es curioso que mencionas que no tenes planetas en casa 8 pero hermosa tienes a Venus en escorpio, lo bueno es que tienes a Marte en piscis eso le va a bajar un poco a esa intensidad, pero tienes el sexo appeal de libra ahora aún eres muy joven pero aprovecha ese potencial pluton en casa 12 está cómodo pero también encerrado jajaja así que ahí no es tan malo tienes una carta muy bonita y linda vibra sonrie y se feliz que eres muy afortunada
June 15, 2022 at 00:46
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Aragatito
No me gusta:( me hace ser muy obsesiva cuando me gusta alguien y marte en piscis hacerme ilusiones y fantasear jajaj aunque igual se que tiene cosas buenas. Gracias por tu consejo, trataré de sacar lo mejor de mi carta😁🤍
June 15, 2022 at 02:05
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kélian
"the end, the person you find attractive is the one whose chart functions harmoniously with yours."

So true, agreed 👍
June 15, 2022 at 05:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » Morena_Lu
:15: :37: :3:
June 15, 2022 at 06:57
(Gemini) stigmí » LotusStar
And I cant agree unfortunatelly.... :74:

Because if somebody with my chart attracts someone, it will be really not function harmoniously.

Who you are, those people you will attract. No matter how much your chart or synastry is sexual or attractive, you will meet only “yourself”...

And there are many type of attraction. Sexual is only one of them. And this scorpio also mean that there will be some mess you maybe be not able to stay or to order...
June 15, 2022 at 08:03
(Libra) Kélian » stigmí
What you´re saying is pretty pessimistic. Why do you assume that if you attract someone it will not function harmoniously ?
June 15, 2022 at 08:13
(Virgo) Aren Levi
They say you cannot resist a Pluto 1st house / Mars 1st house native when you meet them in person ... I gotta confirm that.

Aries energy ( Sun in aries, Venus in aries ) are super hot specially in a females chart.

Mars in leo in a males chart is quite an attractive placement too.

Of course it always depends on overall chart but these placements give results you would expect.
June 15, 2022 at 08:14
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Kélian
Because we need to heal our own wounds and to get rid of our own inner demons in order to have something that can be balanced and happy. If we don´t heal ourself first...we can´t find happiness with another human being, it will be just short escapism and we will only hurt that person and ourselves.

We can be happy with another person only when we learn how to be happy alone..
June 15, 2022 at 10:56
(Libra) Kélian » Morena_Lu
I pretty much agree with you (depends on the type of wounds we´re talking about though) but this is off-topic, the chart does tell the type of people you´re attracted to and compatible with, and there isn´t any chart that is ideal for attractiveness.

To answer your point now, your last sentence is just not absolutely true for everybody. A lot of people are very happy in their relationships and couldn´t stand the fact of being alone.

Our ancestors have always married quite young for thousands of years, did they need to learn to be happy alone before marrying ?

I get what you´re saying, again, it depends on the type of wounds you´re talking about, but i´m also aware that this "being happy alone" idea is also a very modern concept that doesn´t apply to everyone.

Some people can also help you healing, you don´t necessarily have to be fully "healed" before meeting everybody.

However, it is of course always better to be able to be happy alone than not being able to.
June 15, 2022 at 11:21
(Gemini) stigmí » Kélian
Hmmm pesimistic...its my experience...

Look at my chart. Many people find me very attractive, they see my neptune near asc, or my venus in cancer near desc...imagine all their wishes...and something behind... But down to reality they meet my disunity with t- square of most important lights and planets and 8th house with all hard and unprocessed energy. And with all this in me...what kind of people you think I find as attractive?
It is not pesimistic. It is just something with you need to live...to understand it...its important... :74:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »