What does my chart tell me about my past lives/karma??

March 7, 2019 at 01:51 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) ebaker1010
What does my chart tell me about my past lives/karma??
Hello, my name is Elyssa, just incredibly curious about what my birth chart might have to tell me about my past lives. and maybe why I´m having the current issues I´m having. Thank you!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 7, 2019 at 08:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I hear the South node indicates your past life´s goal, while your north node represents this life´s goal/purpose.
March 7, 2019 at 09:22
(Aries) ram_goat
It would help if you shared what some of these "current issues" are. A little light in the darkness for us all to see by. What impact would a past life have that would outweigh
aspects in the current life you are actually living? Would knowing you were Napoleon or Cleopatra change much for you in this life, other than give you another illusion to pursue?
Think about it. Maybe the present aspects are more relevant to the life you are currently living. What sense do you have of your present karma? Too late to change karma accrued from past lives, if any. :108: :108: :108: :108:
March 7, 2019 at 15:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
From the nodal axis you have i can say that you may have been someone that created some kind of revolution within society or introduced some kind of new way of doing things, new inventions, new way of expression. With this you were of great service to everybody but somehow it was not readily accepted. It seem that this is carried out into this life path as well with the only difference being that you can express yourself as an individual through some kind of creative pursuit and give that to the world. You have to work on those talents first because it may not be easy for you to express your creativity, it may be more unusual form of creativity. You have to gain confidence to put your ideas out there. You are kind of afraid of doing something new, stuck in doing things the ´right way´. There`s definitely some kind of creative innovation that wants to be actualized.
March 8, 2019 at 03:41
(Virgo) ebaker1010 » Olenna
Thank you so much!! This was so accurate and very helpful!!
March 8, 2019 at 12:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ebaker1010
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You`re welcome!
March 8, 2019 at 14:49
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
in case helps trace yourself further, do share salient interesting feedbacks!

moon 10th lord for karma negates to gemini 9th, the store of cumulative merit of all past lives, aptitude for psychology, instrumental music, homor, business analysis, psychometrics, etc and the teaching-advising-processing thereof;

and gains thereby with sun-mer lord 9th over virgo 11th for gains, intellectual and oratory abilities goals aimed at by the soul seeking perfection, gains from govt-corporates-social elite;

mercury lord 12th for the sub-consious from past lives and gains from foreign lands;

asc lord the current incarnation, venus with rahu NNode over leo 11th, inimical for libra asc, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship, leo the individualist and the vain sought by the paternal family - gains from artistic pursuits, pharmacy, anaesthetics, foreign assignments, etc

venus-rahu leading to rise-fall in life, prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe fast on No-Moon evenings, wear brown hessonite over pendant;
previous 1.5yr rahu run over natal venus-rahu.

ketu separative SNode over acq 4th, mystic, reformist strong traits derived from the maternal family and past lives; detachment from mother-motherland-property; pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-legs-sciatica etc; previous 1.5yr ketu run over ketu 4th acq;

sat lord of 5th acq for merit from immediate previous life with jup over taurus 8th, aptitude for economics, dentistry and research thereof; love of food-comforts and sculpture and cooking/cuisine; chronic health issues throat-teeth-urlogical-piles-stones/cysts etc; gains from insurance; taurus the creative and stubborn;

sat aspect own acq 5th protective of luck-education-position, but not good for generic health of children; acq technical-scientific-innovative-reformist aptitudes;

jup lord 6th with aptitudes for teaching-learning work environments; jup 7th, stress in relationships/marriage and abdominal health issues; liver etc;

libra asc, seeking the balance, objective, fair, public affairs, wavery mind, stormy anger when provoked, aptitude for business-arts-dance;

scorpio the 2nd seeking research into the occult, metallurgy, alchemy, forensic elements - growing suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate aspected by saturn and jup promoting occult, throat-tooth-urological issues;

mars lord 2nd over sag 2nd, ambitious, sportive, optimist, impulsive speech;
tech-mech aptitudes/foundry tech etc, volatile finances;
moon-mars opp volatile emotions and finances again;
mars lord 7th over 2nd, financial support from spouse;

jup now transit mars sag 2nd and sag 3rd opp moon for advisory roles,
marriage, etc

chart surviving on merits of past lives and gains thereby, with further explorations and reform into the creative and unknown, trying to reform the world, growing vain perhaps, rise and fall with venus-rahu leo 10/11, gains and relationships ands rise in career under stress-delays, prone to toxic heart-stomach-kidney issues;

gemini 9th inclined to rationality in religion/spirituality; settling at 32+,
sat lord 9th from moon settling at 36+, observe fast sat evenings;
wear emerald over pendant touching heart;

moon gemini under stress from sat taurus 12th from moon at birth; placed 8th house for chronic disease and explorations/research;

hope essayed ramblings enable detailed reflections and share here, pointwise, making the thread interesting here,

wishing store of luck from past lives
with research and reform through further explorations, retaining the balance,

kshantaram
November 15, 2019 at 15:51
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Astrologer Mark Lerner who was on AM radio at an hour when the decent people are sleeping said the Moon´s position was your past life sun´s position.
If we did everything right in the first life, there would be no need to reincarnate again!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »