feel like life is stuck at one place

June 10, 2022 at 19:56 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) JIN2
feel like life is stuck at one place
I do not know why but I am feeling like my life is stuck in one place since last 6 months.
Feel very miserable, do not able to take any decision.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 10, 2022 at 20:20
(Aquarius) JIN2
Always have feeling that something big will happen. Big change but do not able to figure out what?
June 10, 2022 at 20:41
(Sagittarius) SpaceCadet
Have you been following your saturn transit? Saturn has been hitting fixed signs pretty hard :157:
June 10, 2022 at 20:46
(Leo) TTTJJJ
It might be the Sade Sati (spelling) since Saturn is passing over your natal moon (and it is in the first house as well). Many Vedic practitioner put Sade Sati as 7 years of bad luck or what not, but I really don´t believe in this. It is a transit and it will pass.
However, I have to say what you are feeling now, is indeed what I´ve been feeling since, like what, 2017? In my case, I don´t think it is Saturn transit over my moon. Far from it.
June 10, 2022 at 21:12
(Aquarius) JIN2 » SpaceCadet
Yes, Saturn is transiting my Natal Moon
June 10, 2022 at 21:25
(Aquarius) JIN2 » TTTJJJ
Yes, you are right but it has been third phase and I did not feel anything wrong in last five years
June 10, 2022 at 21:35
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » TTTJJJ
Ohh, weird... I´ve been feeling similarly from since around 2017 also I think. What is going on with us :24:
June 10, 2022 at 23:32
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste did you forget what I wrote to you so soon??!! Kindly Check from March what I wrote,this will help mostly explain what you are going through now astrologically 🙏🕉☀️
June 10, 2022 at 23:40
(Leo) TTTJJJ » JIN2
as I said, it is probably just a transit and will go away. i don´t know about your life circumstances, but maybe if you had been so much into work and stress maybe all that added up to your mental status. Maybe some rest if you can, and connection to nature, maybe it will help you clear your mind - if this is possible to do
June 10, 2022 at 23:48
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Ways_of_Leavin'
yeah... some blame it on pluto, but i dunno really.
around 2016 I failed another relationship and yet another trial to settle down and have my own life all gone down the drain. Things followed up consequently with my mother´s health issues and added stress, and then in 2017 I got into a rage and fought with someone over whatsapp then (i don´t use it anymore) and well, long story but in a nutshell, I took myself out of a photography group which I was member of for 6 years, and finally abandoning the group in the end of May 2018.

Events following up with each other, house doesn´t feel like house and family doesn´t feel like family and things got worse with the pandemic; it was a time when my desire for a "home" increased but i can´t do anything about it. I can´t get my own place and conditions are getting harder bcoz of my eye disease.

Now with things going back to normal, and I´m retired, and well past 41, things are really getting stuck, as a square peg forced into a circular hole. I literally don´t see any chance there for anything better to do and i don´t know whats coming next or what i wanna do with my life even. Nothing, just like that.
June 11, 2022 at 06:53
That´s unfortunate, that the circumstances made you give up on or not be able to work. My life is far from how I want it, but at least I´m keeping myself occupied working. Otherwise I would go crazy probably. Is there any chance of you taking up photography again..? Maybe finding some people online... Or is your RP and vision problems not making it an option perhaps.

Everyone needs somewhere to belong, and especially as someone with Venus conjunct ascendant in Cancer not having the security of -home- must be really bad for you.

You mentioned Pluto already, and I noticed that in 2017 tPluto was squaring your nMars-Pluto conjunction. Pluto was transiting your 7th house, so the changes ought to affect your relationships. At some point tSaturn went over your Neptune. Also tChiron opposition nSaturn. All those together, rough time ! Not to mention the pandemic coming before one got to have a chance of recovering.

The same year your pSun ingressed into the sign of Libra. I find secondary progressions of Asc, Sun and Moon to be highly significant (especially of the Asc). It must be in 2016 sometime that pSaturn went into Libra. So the progressed chart for 2017, and some years forwards in time, would of course show a Sun-Saturn conjunction.

For me, personally, I don´t think all of this was due to some transit only - more like the aftermath of a series of very unfortunate happenings; an accumulation of buried feelings and ongoing thoughts. And just being a sensitive soul... Guess Pluto transiting my natal Mercury-Saturn-NN conjunction ain´t exactly helping (but ´maybe´, later).
June 11, 2022 at 09:00
Well, honestly my work wasn´t much or something that kept me busy in a positive way. I´m glad that I´m out of it now. One benefit though was that it somehow organized my time and activities. Like, there were stuff that I would do only in my workplace (e.g. reading books on queue).
I didn´t give up on photography and still do it but there are many limitations right now. Some of them related to RP but the majority is just related to the lack of power, ideas, and things to photograph. Where I live, people are somewhat hostile to someone with a camera for fear of privacy violation, so I can´t just walk around and take pictures easily (done that though from time to time), and many places here would require a permit; I have a history of clashes and arguments with cops and security people. Also, usually going to places would need driving to some place and driving is not something I can do easily now because of RP. Many of my images in the past 12+ years were actually taken outside in my travels (and this is actually not just me, many photographers here are somewhat forced to do so). The main big option left for me here is to find ideas indoors as much as possible, and this is what I´ve been trying to do but I´m hitting a wall still.

Not sure about Pluto´s role in all of this really. I´ve been trying to stabilize my life since my early 20s, when I was in college. I´ve known guys in college who got married during their studies and that actually helped them excel because it gave them motivation, but that never happened to me. I could hardly connect with someone, and if I did, it would have been for few months and things end abruptly (some say Uranus in 5th has this effect). One significant difference between those guys and me is that they had supportive families; I have a family that knows how to make jokes and mock and complain about their private lives (and even put me in troubles that I have nothing to do with). One might say: You can´t blame it all on family, but it is as you said, home is important for someone like me, and if I don´t feel "home" then why I keep living is something mysterious to me. People, specially those motivational speakers, would expect you or in some way talk from the perspective of "you can do it" but I really think all that is just exaggerated and doesn´t apply to every person however their desire was to survive and keep on living and enhance their lives; Heart got limits, and just like a muscle, it can tear apart and might go beyond repair. These speeches never worked for me.

By the way, from what I read online, Saturn isn´t usually checked in secondary progressions since it´s a slow planet but only the faster ones under Jupiter and specially, as you said, Asc, Sun, Moon. Maybe in solar arch progression Saturn would be more significant?
I hope this Pluto transit would go smoothly for you but I have to say, I always keep it down with Pluto (and Uranus and Neptune) when it comes to transits. I´m doubtful with such slow planets you know.
June 11, 2022 at 09:31
(Gemini) Edy » Ways_of_Leavin'
I´ve experienced the same since 2017!
June 11, 2022 at 11:26
(Leo) Anni23 » Ways_of_Leavin'
Me too!?
Though luckily.. maybe? That I’m moving soon
June 11, 2022 at 11:26
(Leo) Anni23 » Edy
Is it your job or relationships that you find stagnant?..
June 12, 2022 at 03:34
Heart got limits, I feel you in this. "Stay positive", "get over it", and all of that crap. Obviously one does in a way, I mean people keep on trying, in their ways. And your ways may mean nothing to me. Just as mine you could and never would comprehend.

Uhm, jee; needing a permit to photograph... I guess I´m really spoiled living in Scandinavia; it´s hard for me to even imagine such conditions. If everything then has to be planned so carefully it takes the joy out of photographing. You need to have spontaneity and capture the joy of the moment.

What about doing astrology professionally..? You seem to have much knowledge on the topic. Maybe do some courses, get some certificate if it helps you on the way?

You might be right in your statement about secondary progressions. Or that this is some common opinion. Though I find the progressed chart, including aspects to the outer planets, to be significant in portraying innermost changes. Whereas, I guess, I tend to look at transits as more external influencers or actual events. (Though I realize it´s also not so simple.) Anyhow... I´m quite sure that the transits you had did to at least some extent contribute. tSaturn conjunct Neptune; a reality check to one´s dreams and illusions.

Guess this was around 2016-2017... Afterr cresting over my MC tSaturn formed a conjunction to my nUranus-Neptune conjunction (Neptune is my chart ruler, and Uranus the dispositor of my Sun, so I do deem these two significant players in my chart and my life). And then at some point of course squaring my nMoon, the apex of my natal T-square, which involves Chiron. Then, it was Pluto´s turn.
June 12, 2022 at 03:40
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Edy
You too, oh ! Do you attribute anything to its occurrence - from an astrological pov or not..?
June 12, 2022 at 03:41
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Anni23
You too, sheesh. I think the world is going under :2: If you meant about moving places (flat, country?) then hopefully it will bring about good things, yes. Sometimes just a change of environments, seeing something new can be all that´s needed :17:
June 12, 2022 at 03:41
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Datta108
Oh Yes

But now I literally feel like when things get normal. When I can move from here?
June 12, 2022 at 03:57
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
As was mentioned tSaturn is going over your natal Aquarius-stellium/Asc. tPluto will soon again square your nNN, and not too much later tUranus in Taurus will be squaring your Aqua-stellium. I think big changes are to come.
June 12, 2022 at 04:57
The permit to photograph has various reasons (including some places, like malls, are considered private sector). On the other hand, we had security issues on many levels (terrorist attacks and what not) and thus for a period of time (and I guess still) the police force were like bees in a hive; And being out there around midnight or afterward is deemed suspicious. Their "radars" are pretty sensitive for such activities.

Astrology, well, I don´t like tickling the idea of being a professional. I like it as it is for me right now. Even if I know a lot (I don´t), I don´t think I will ever make it a source of income.

As for secondary progression, if you mean planets making aspects to natal slow planets, then I guess yes, it plays a part and can be significant. I just read that slow planets are (usually) not progressed; And astro-seek has this option (to turn off slow planets when checking). Solar arc is a different story though because all the chart is moved (and I think this method is similar to what is called the "continuous profection" in the traditional astrology sector). Mainly, secondary progression is based on the real movement of the planets with a day is equal to one year, so a person who is 35 years old, would check the progression (the chart) for the 35th day after birth, so definitely not much significant movement for Jupiter and beyond planets.

A side note though, have you checked events in your life and related them to the Firdaria? Decennials? Zodiacal Release?
June 12, 2022 at 05:55
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Ways_of_Leavin'
What do you think? Does it going to be good or worst?
June 12, 2022 at 06:35
(Gemini) Edy » Anni23
Practically I feel that nothing goes how I want...I´d like to see progress but it is like something would hold me back...maybe it is a feeling and I don´t see objectively the happenings...
June 12, 2022 at 06:47
(Gemini) Edy » Ways_of_Leavin'
I think it´s Pluto´s "fault" walking through my 12th house...I see you have as well some planers at the last dwgrees of :180:
June 12, 2022 at 13:30
(Leo) Anni23 » Edy
It’s possible that you haven’t found your “thing” or the set of circumstances that would set things right

People usually focus on one thing as being something that they must have. Only some people are lucky enough to have it all
June 12, 2022 at 13:32
(Leo) Anni23 » Ways_of_Leavin'
Exactly! Well as it happens I am moving country, but that by itself isn’t as necessary as moving away from my family I think
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »