Combustion // Out of bounds

June 8, 2022 at 17:09 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) joanarita
Combustion // Out of bounds
Hello :)
I´m learnign about combustion and was wondering if my Mercury is combust since it´s 2º from the sun - however, it also seems to be out of bounds - does that make it not combust? what do you make of that?
& What´s your interpretation of that?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 9, 2022 at 03:00
(Leo) TTTJJJ
Most astrologers I´ve encountered put a limit of 5 degrees for Mercury combustion. So, in that sense, your mercury is combust.
Many people make a big deal of it but they simply forget that Mercury, as well as Venus, are the closest planets to the sun and probably 50% or more of the population do have such combustion. So, personally, I wouldn´t care much about it.

Mercury combustion, as stated by some astrologers, would give tendencies of reluctance and hesitation, and shying away from speaking for one´s own rights and maybe longer time to take decisions.

Generally speaking, combustion means agitating the planet and let it act in frustration.
June 9, 2022 at 17:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:153:.Combust is 14 dg. direct and 12 dg. Rx which might be a blessing, the more planets obliterated by proximity to the :151: the more freedom to be a citizen of the Universe! O.O.B. is something I first heard about here at Astro-Seek, it is connected to the Adults-only planet :160: for many of us and would require real slimy slick slanting of the slide-rule to keep :160: excluded from the subject!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »