Empty 10th house.

June 8, 2022 at 05:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza
Empty 10th house.
Hi guys, I have a will to succeed in life, but have a blank 10th house. However it is mostly in Libra. And Jupiter is in Libra, but in my 9th house. Care to elaborate some of this for me please? You can have a look at my birth chart on my profile if you´d like.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 8, 2022 at 06:05
(Leo) stayathomewife
Btw, you don´t have an empty 10th, you have Jupiter in it (that is a good thing).
You can also look at the ruler of your 10th house and go find that planet. Your case is Libra on 10th which means Venus rule it, so you go find your Venus, and your Venus is in 4th house.

Not sure what it means, I´m sure someone will chime in to help you. It could be an answer to your career.

---------

My husband have empty 10th so I study it. And I found the answer to it.

My husband have an empty 10th house, Mars is on his 10th house cusp (Aries MC 10th), but no planet in there. So I go find his Mars, his Mars is in Scorpio.

And he work a stable job, same job for over a decade, he has 14 experience in his job field and has seniority there. He work in huge chemical plant, everyday deal with 80,000 gallons of flammable gasoline and corrosive Hydrofluoric Acid with his hands, solitary job.

He loves his jobs, he looking forward to go to work everyday. He said as long as he still passionate about his jobs, he will not change career. Aries on his MC, his Scorpio Mars in his 5th, his job is his passion.

It his passion that lead to his jobs, and it his passion that why he remain in his jobs field for almost 15 years!
June 8, 2022 at 11:15
(Libra) Bless
Hi ana
first I want to confirm some things from your chart before telling about your career.
I am sending you a personal massage please confirm which ones are true.
June 10, 2022 at 19:48
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
People who have 10th house ruler in 4th house can work from home or they work with family or other close people. I know someone who has 10th house in libra and Venus in 4th house like you and this person works remotely from home. Also started family business.

But how it is in your case, only you can know for sure. I´m curious if you have any of these characteristics?

I also have Venus in 4th house. It means you value home and you can find happiness and beauty at home.

Empty houses don´t mean much. I have almost everything in 3rd house, other houses are empty. It doesn´t mean that area of life is empty.
June 19, 2022 at 08:44
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » stayathomewife
That´s good to know. I´d like to stay away from home though. I don´t think am a people´s person or family person. Mostly introvert to ambivert.
But at least I know that I still have some hope for my career.
June 19, 2022 at 09:09
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Oracomentisus
Teaching? I am not really into teaching. I might keep it as a last option.
June 19, 2022 at 09:10
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Bless
OK, send me a message.
June 19, 2022 at 22:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:156: moves to the dietetics degree of :177: in your Heliocentric Chart, that is good because :156: is Super-benefic!
Your Heliocentric chart has no houses and in your case is more sexual than the Geocentric chart!
Your :154: is boosted by being in a nocturnal rather than a diurnal chart! :44:
June 22, 2022 at 14:52
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Rosincvist
Hi.. Can you please explain to me all that in English?! 😅

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »