Working out, fitness, body building

June 6, 2022 at 23:42 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Working out, fitness, body building
Hey people,

I have came across interesting post on the forum few days ago.

It makes me question if you can see what type of workout/diet/rest a human would need or could enjoy in correspondence with his/hers astrological charts.

I have been working out since my 15th year and i have went through various types of sports and working out while also changing types of diets and ways of resting.

I am learning new and new things and i would be open for your advices about what would suit me.

And if you want to share your relationship with fitness please do share.

:37:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
June 7, 2022 at 03:04
(Scorpio) Kisses
I like running and strength training. I´m doing body recomp right now
June 7, 2022 at 05:09
(Cancer) Primal
I do nothing.
I´m natural.
I´m Lazy Taurus Asc. :1:
June 7, 2022 at 05:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I saw a KRS video on Aqua Asc and Leo Moon and how they seem to be a bean pole as a teenager then almost overnight turn into the hulk.

Although they´re my western signs, that exact thing happened to me.

Started lifting at 18. Realised at 21 I wasn´t going to get any bigger without chemical assistance, which is not something I´m about. I think that had a lot to do with my Pluto square Asc. I could never be big enough.

I changed my exercise regime from 22 to include more cardio. This was to help with my fitness to join the police.

That´s when I discovered my love for running. My Mars in Cappy lets me go and go. People were often surprised by my size and speed.

Maintained a respectable level of fitness and size until I was 30. Stopped working out for a couple of years then got back into it.

Try to get to the gym daily. If not, go for a run and "urban" workouts.

I also do Karate as a form of fitness. I also like to keep using the body. Idleness doesn´t gel well with my Aries Sun.

Never did team sports. Surfed from 20 to 24. Always intending to get back into it.
June 7, 2022 at 05:39
(Scorpio) Kisses » Wolfmoon
Omg that happened to a Leo Moon (Uttara Phalguni) guy I’m friends with. I met him our first year in college. Over the course of the year he went from scrawny to trying to get a lumberjack figure and yeah, now he has significantly more muscle
June 7, 2022 at 06:09
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
I enjoy running and any cardio activity. Venus is my chart ruler which is in Sagittarius. Sagittarius rules the thighs which are heavily connected to cardiovascular workouts so I think this is where my lower body strength comes from. Not to mention I have a Sagittarius stellium with Venus conjunct Mars.
June 7, 2022 at 21:20
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Kisses
sprints or longer distances ?
June 7, 2022 at 21:21
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Primal
If it makes you happy then good for you :15:

:37:
June 7, 2022 at 21:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Wolfmoon
I have found out cardio ( 5km sprint per day or 0.5-1 hour sex 2-3 times per day ) is best way of regeneration after lifting weights.

i have also made biggest improvements after hitting 22.

I heard leo energy is getting stronger with age
June 7, 2022 at 21:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi » IceSickle17
Even tho i love some arm pump ... I often feel better after leg day :4:
June 7, 2022 at 23:06
(Cancer) Primal » Aren Levi
Nope this makes me perfectly healthy with minimum effort. I don´t need muscle to beat the shit out of people. :3:
June 7, 2022 at 23:43
Some exercise to look like an action figure.

Some exercise to have the "feel good" hormones after it.

Some exercise to be healthy in a long run.

Muscles are not an indicator of a good fighting abilities true, but someone with muscles that know how to fight will always beat the one with less muscles and equal fighting spirit.

You might think you are healthy now, but wait for your 40s.
June 7, 2022 at 23:51
Really ?
That´s what you think ? Only a month left. And after that I will again ride 100Km bicycle without breaking a sweat.
Can you do that in our Hot Humid weather of India ? No chance in hell for you. See you after 40 then :1: :3:
June 7, 2022 at 23:58
bicycle is for pussies ... all you do is sit and not activating most of the muscles in body ...

I cant tell you if i would do that cause i do not ride a bike since 14 years old

If you want to talk about being athletic - try running
June 8, 2022 at 00:03
Then stay with your iron Pussy in cold weather.
When you come to this weather your iron pussy will melt like ice.
Then you will feel the diversity of the world. You lack knowledge regarding race, climate etc. Go run as much you want. You will die here within 30min. So don´t want to talk with you idiot who has no knowledge about anything or bicycling.
June 8, 2022 at 00:08
(Scorpio) Antonio21
I do bodybuilding(2 hours every day except on weekends),strenght training and play basketball.
June 8, 2022 at 00:09
:61:

you think i do not fly to tropical destinations on holidays ?

I do sports in all types of climates IDIOT :61:
I actually prefer hotter climates for running cause running in cold weather is not great for health

I find it amusing when "pros" like you are trying to act smart in a field they know shit about.

I can perform in your climate ... Can you perform in -30 degrees Celsius ? :61:
June 8, 2022 at 00:10
(Cancer) Primal » Primal
P. S. Racist people don´t come to our country to show their Athletic ability. :2:
June 8, 2022 at 00:10
(Scorpio) Antonio21
All guys that reply on this post have scorpio placement lol,nothing new i knew some scorpio dudes who are very strong,my best friend has scorpio rising and we both have mars in capricorn and we are together in the fitness. :12:
June 8, 2022 at 00:11
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Antonio21
So you prefer rest on weekends ?

I have noticed that i do weight lifting one day and the next i do a lot of cardio.

and like that every day.

I feel better like this then having 2 days off in a week
June 8, 2022 at 00:13
Minimum input maximum output.
That´s the rule.
So I don´t waste energy for things which will give me no much gain.
You will not understand.
You are just a lucky rich brat.
Your race is lucky enough to get money and free time to run like hell in free time. That´s not our case. So stupid people like you will not understand.
June 8, 2022 at 00:13
Your athletic ability seems to be "do nothing" and "riding a bike"

trust me, people like you have nothing to show
June 8, 2022 at 00:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Antonio21
scorpio is about change and transofrmation - best body builders and sport people :37:
June 8, 2022 at 00:15
Yes I´m not for show off.
Told you already.
Minimalistic life.
I prefer that.
You can´t control or force your life style on others.
The filthy white British did that to use long time ago. :9:
June 8, 2022 at 00:16
I was born poor

now i am not

do not write shit to people you do not know.

I am sorry you do not have time for fitness ( i am honestly )

wish you luck to gain more free time :37:
June 8, 2022 at 00:17
Ye, India was raped by British

I hope India will get better in future, it is magical land
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar