What do you like in your natal chart and why?

June 3, 2022 at 21:35 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
What do you like in your natal chart and why?
What are your favourite placements in your own chart? Why do you like them? Everyone has something :)

It will be lovely to see those good things. What we value in the chart shows some truth about us. I will share as well, just need to think.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 3, 2022 at 21:46
(Capricorn) Alexjandro
Do you mean houses?
June 3, 2022 at 21:54
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
I like the fact that my Venus and Jupiter are strong and my Mars and Saturn are not too strong, not too weak. Makes a relatively easy life overall. I tried thinking about how relocating could make my life better and found out that it would be a bad idea making my benefics weaker and my malefics stronger. That and I have Orcus cazimi. Having a god of death in the center of my sun, just sounds metal. I wish I knew more about Orcus though...

What are your favorites about your chart?
June 3, 2022 at 22:16
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » Hermetic Dreamer
What do you mean that planets are strong? Right now I don´t reach that level.
June 3, 2022 at 22:42
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I like having sun in scorpio powers and thank goodness for my Jupiter in first house giving me optimism and luck in my being.
June 4, 2022 at 03:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I did a compatibility/partner horoscope with someone who died 114 years before I was born, Edgar Allan Poe and see that my meager :159:Rx has trines, midpoint trines, and relationship with :157: to him. A whole- :79:ed acceptance of English Equal-house and :160: is parallel both M.C.s
I have the irony of a chart that explains a writer when the parent who should have been a musician was the :78: writer all-around! I don´t see myself as off the fringe; Everyone else is off the fringe and I am in the world!
Icarus and Pallas are mere seconds of arc from perfect quincunx.
Eros :193: :153: are not even a minute of arc from exact!
I have :159: :193: :164: double-applying dexter exact!
June 4, 2022 at 03:33
(Capricorn) Miss Capricorn
I just like the fact that I´m Capricorn :4:
June 4, 2022 at 14:22
(Aquarius) Avvii P
Aahh, well yea.. A few things I like about my chart.. It´ll be mostly about the basic stuff cause my chart in general is just crappy. 😅 Starting with the somewhat most advance stuff in bullet point format is:

• I like that the traditional malefics in my chart have some good things to offset their natural negative influences. Like my malefic of sect Saturn is in aquarius, and even tho it´s in the 8th house opposite moon it is still the lord of my 8th house and is inconjunct Jupiter(although I´m not sure if its strong enough). My mars that is the out of sect of malefic is in Capricorn, in my 7th and conjunct Venus with Venus being the lower degree by 1 to mars. There is also a superior overcoming of Jupiter to my mars.

• I like that Venus is in my 7th. Gives natural inclination to show inner beauty via grace, some charm and some social etiquette in public.

• I like that my Jupiter is in Virgo because it generally wants to serve people.

• I like that my NN is in Capricorn because it makes me want to keep trying and trying again to break out the mold of family and their restrictions and makes me want to try to feel like an adult.

• I also think I like Saturn in the 8th cause it gives me some ease that I will live a longer life and that all my failures now might not be the only defining thing of my life. That maybe I can change them and be better.

• I like my mars in Capricorn cause it makes me also wanna get up and go do things when its necessary

• I kinda like my moon in leo because it is one of the better moon signs that are generous, connection focused in a sense and I feel so warm when I have the support and adoration of others.

And thats it i believe.
June 4, 2022 at 15:40
(Leo) Anni23 » Avvii P
Ohh what’s so good about Saturn in Aquarius??
June 4, 2022 at 16:57
(Aquarius) Avvii P » Anni23
Saturn co rules aquarius with capricorn?
June 4, 2022 at 17:00
(Leo) Anni23 » Avvii P
Yes that’s true, but isn’t Saturn in Capricorn a bit tough?
Wouldn’t Aqua be too
June 4, 2022 at 17:25
Well, I guess you could say that. But saturn is naturally tough. It was deemed in ancient astrology as one of the 2 major malefics... The planets that just love to tell you no. But what makes saturn ruled signs good is that they mitigate some of the mal effects of saturn to make the bad not so bad. What they also do is make it less difficult to learn the lessons of saturn. So you´re not as much in bad situations as others. That´s my opinion at least.
June 4, 2022 at 22:06
(Leo) Saul agustin R
Me gusta mi luna en escorpion, me atrae mucho los temas esotéricos me han pasado cosas paranormales muy loca e interesante que me gustan. Sueño muchísimo, mucha profundidad de sentimiento también me gusta 😁
June 5, 2022 at 16:25
(Leo) Anni23 » Avvii P
I suppose that makes sense.. though Capricorn is the epitome of Saturn and tougher than Aquarius.

So what would the effect of Saturn in say Pisces be like?
June 5, 2022 at 20:18
(Libra) Pisces-RISING2
I love my rising sign and sun sign ☀️🧜🏻‍♀️
June 5, 2022 at 20:25
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I love that i have basically everything that helped me or pushed me to learn vedic astrology to deeper extent in my charts.

Specially my retrograded planets exalted in D9.

Or my Mars and Sun strong through out divisional charts.

D12 and understanding the way of karma.

I have also noticed my chart is in a way image of my gf - we got combinations of karmic true love unionship.
Same goes for her charts - i am all over them.

We are actually starting to get into our D9 charts and i find it cute to see how it manifests in real time.
June 5, 2022 at 20:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have an Aquarius stellium. Don´t really what it means but i like how it stands out
June 5, 2022 at 20:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user megaserpens9, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are a lot of things which I like in my natal chart:

>> :163::191::160: in 1H (both :191: ASC), it gives me somehow a lot of personal power and optimism to overcome challenges in life (there are some). Also because of Sag energy, it is a high focus on development, expanding my worldview and also having spiritual approach to life

>> :199: in 2H - many suprises related to finances, sudden upheavals out of nowhere, very intense and fast-paced career, which gives me a lot of experiences and independence

>> :157::194::154::199: and :157::192::155: - it is somehow very tense and challenging, but I love this T-Square (or weak Grand Cross) in fixed signs, because it gives me a powerful drive to accomplish almost anything that I set to realisation (it was harder to balance in my earlier years, but from what I see with age managing that kind of intense energy comes easier and I found methods to use it in effective manner)

>> :154: in 8H - i like it, because I see that this placement is also about my material posessions (I am very often in cases in which someone gives me things like food, clothes, discounts and another privileges without any reason). It works only when I give something from my material/intelectual resources to another (needy) people, because 8H is about "give and take"

>> :151: in 9H - optimism, positive approach and very high amount of energy to learn new things, initiating a process of self-development and to inspire people. Feeling lucky during most of the time (maybe it´s a matter of high Sagittarian energy, because I have Sag ascendant with Pluto as emphasizer, idk)

>> :151::193::156: - it gives me feeling of being "protected by universe". I consider myself very lucky in life and this is probably caused by this aspect. I have almost always more than I need and this makes me more generous, both emotionally, intelectually and financially. Usually I don´t have problems with helping people that are in need, and I care about my karma a lot

>> :178::155: in 12H :193: with my :182::152: in 3H - it gives me almost insane imagination, which I use to make my creative projects and to create complex stories and universes in my head. The main problem about this is my drive to finish my ideas, but with time I see that I have more patience and discipline and maybe soon I will finish something (beacuse of T-Square)

Overall, I like my whole chart
June 6, 2022 at 13:17
Well.. I have to disagree with that too to a certain extent. Generally Capricorn can seem "tougher" but try to restrict aquarius or give an aquarius a cause to fight for and you´ll see why aquarius is deemed one of the fixed signs.

And i don´t know much about saturn in pisces. 😅
June 6, 2022 at 13:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » megaserpens9
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Pisces Moon too 😀
June 6, 2022 at 16:16
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer » Alexjandro
I´m mostly using William Lilly´s chart of Essential and Accidental dignities, but also Hellenistic techniques:
http://theastrologydictionary.com/a…

My Venus is my greatest benefic because I was born at night. She is in the 1st house(one of the strongest houses, besides the 10th). She has mixed reception with two other planets by terms/bound and by face/decan. She is in direct and swift motion and not combust(with in 8 degrees conjunction with the sun).

My Jupiter my out of sect benefic and is in the 9th house(not super strong) but conjunct with the MC angle, which gives it he strength of being in the 10th house. He has mutual reception by triplicity, in the terms of Venus, and not combust. He is retrograde though.

Mars is my out of sect malefic and is weak because he is combust from the sun and peregrine. But Sun is in his own sign, which may mitigate some of this weakness. Mars in the 3rd house doesn´t allow a weakened Mars to be active enough to give me too much trouble.

Saturn is my greatest malefic, who is in my 6th house (kind of scary being the house of health). But he has weak reception with Venus my greatest benefic in my first house which also rules my health. He is not combust. The 6th house is not a super active house which also keeps Saturn from being to busy bringing my harm. But Saturn is still very noticeable in my life because he stationed direct right before I was born and makes a square with my ascendant ruler Mercury and my MC.

I´m not 100% confident I understand it all, but I think I have it down for the most part.
June 7, 2022 at 21:56
(Sagittarius) myogei
I love my chart, i feel like all my signs are powerful :27: even if all signs have beautiful characters
June 8, 2022 at 10:11
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
I love my moon in Scorpio trining my mercury in Pisces. It gives me a poetic soul~ <3
I also love my aqua stellium in the 5th. c:
June 8, 2022 at 14:32
(Libra) Aeznara.Iofex
I like my 3 stellium, my sun, Venus, mercury ànd rising being the same sign. Pluto in Scorpio is great, especially opposite my moon and the fact that one stellium is mostly in the 12th house. I have to learn more about it, but I like having my Lilith in a fire sign. Also all planets are direct as well as most asteroids. It´s just so cool to learn about astrology!
June 8, 2022 at 14:40
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
I Like my entire Pluto persona chart :27:
June 9, 2022 at 02:43
(Pisces) Aragatito
I love that Saturn and Jupiter are so close to my midheaven, that they are in the 9th house and that my Lilith is in Scorpio how good piscean sun Mars and Venus, all my super sexual dark side and sometimes not so visible we leave it to Lilith to come out from time to time I´m still a good girl hahahahaha
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »