Avoidant Personality Disorder Diagnosis.

May 31, 2022 at 23:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Inferno1
Avoidant Personality Disorder Diagnosis.
I got this,there no way to cure and they don´t know what causes it.

Will the disorder appear to my natal chart in the house about mental health?

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 3, 2022 at 19:20
(Virgo) Inferno1
Anyone,to discuss??
June 3, 2022 at 20:04
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I just took the test to see if I have it too.

Your Score: Strong Indication of Avoidant Personality Disorder

So a doctor would tell me I have this disorder too and I would tell him where to go because I´ve been through this shit with them they are effing useless with things like this.

I think it´s an extreme case of virgo. I don´t think being yourself is a mental illness. Tests like that where a diagnosis is made purely from a patient´s subjective answers is so stupid imo. They diagnosed me with depression in the same way back in the day and then gave me all the pills to take. I was depressed because of injury and unfortunate circumstances not because I had some kind of mental illness.

They´re not interested in making your life better they are only interested in giving you pills. It´s a business, don´t be fooled. The pills won´t solve your problems and nor will tarot readings. The circumstances that are making you anxious need to be addressed one at a time in a real practical way. Virgo is an anxious earth sign who can´t relax until practical things are right.

Ask yourself, like you are praying, what should I stop doing to get better?
An answer will appear in your head immediately. Stop doing that as best you can. Stop doing all the things you are doing making your life bad.

Then you can ask what could I do to make my life better?
An answer will appear in your head very quickly.
Do that. Obey the quiet thought that replies to your question. One thing at a time, small things and large things as they come to you.

Watch yourself like you´re someone you don´t know. Be truthful with yourself. When you ask yourself things you have to ask in a way that you really want to know the answer, and the answers will come.
June 4, 2022 at 22:06
(Gemini) thuttyz
I have a virgo rising too. Many people who have virgo placements in their big 3 have such disorders. Like i have adhd and tics. I think the best solution for us is to meditate and calm our mind. We get ill very quickly because our mind is always running non stop so when time goes on it turns into sicknes or chronic ilnesses. We try to look perfect aswell and overthinl everything which no one even cares about. Like we should stop caring aswell thats really important and just live ur life fullest.🤍
June 5, 2022 at 00:21
(Virgo) Linsul
I don´t know anything about avoidance personality disorder specifically, but I think the topic and responses are very interesting.

My son is diagnosed with ADHD and Autism, but it doesn´t present as nonverbal or avoidance of tasks. It seems to be a mix of high anxiety and missing social cues or straight up not caring about them. Both have gotten a LOT better as he grows up, but I see the ´extreme case of Virgo´ point brought up here!

He´s Virgo rising with Saturn in Virgo. Mercury (I believe it´s in retrograde in his chart) in Gemini in the 10th house, Mars in Leo in the 12th house. He´s got no issues being himself that´s for sure lol. But he´s his own very worst critic and other people´s thoughts/feelings can miss him by a mile.
June 5, 2022 at 16:00
(Virgo) Inferno1 » nutelina
Not that,they think i´m a weirdo cause i have these symptoms of extreme shyness,hyper sensitive in criticism and introvert character,these are enough to avoid me or skip me.

:41: :144:
June 5, 2022 at 16:58
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » Linsul
Saturn in virgo in the 1st house will really boost the cold logic side of virgo for sure.
June 7, 2022 at 23:15
(Virgo) Linsul » srgeorgio
Yup, it´s unintentionally funny sometimes! He´s got a good sense of humor about it thankfully.
June 10, 2022 at 12:59
(Virgo) Inferno1
In which house you can detect my personality disorder? It sucks there is no cure and that i learn that in 33 yo,so late.
:23: :63:
June 10, 2022 at 21:25
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
You have a Virgo Sun and Ascendant. This is a combination that inclines the subject to be very analytical but also critical. Likely you are being very critical of yourself, and lacking confidence. As well, Saturn forms an exact square to your Ascendant. This could make you somber and serious, and it´s likely difficult for you to express yourself freely and not feel so self-conscious all the time.

Actually your Saturn is conjunct your IC. Did you often feel unsupported growing up, or like having to ´carry the world on your shoulders´..? Did you feel you got the attention and affection you deserved as a kid ? Maybe too personal questions (though your question was personal, too), no pressure to answer.

Also, your chart ruler is square to Neptune, planet of illusions. Actually Neptune squares your Sun as well. Neptune aspects increases sensitivity, and can make one prone to avoiding cold, harsh facts, preferring instead to seeing ideals.

Just my two cents; obviously not some extensive analysis of your chart, and nor ´the´ explanation for the cause of avoidant personality disorder...
June 11, 2022 at 13:54
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
Another component of your APD could be that you have:

- an intercepted Venus in Scorpio, conjunct Pluto in a house concerning communications
- the Venus is also tied by loose trine to Jupiter in a house concerning partnership vitality
- the tie is likely both a help and a hindrance (due to the interception) and reflects on a house concerning the self, affecting your Virgo Sun/Ascendant (who you are both internally and externally).

Both Pluto and Jupiter are in rulership, and Venus in the house it rules, further escalating their possible effects.

I read it as: The core parts of you, communicating partnership energy with others, at the depth you seek, is an intense struggle, hidden from even you, and circles back transforming those core parts of you accordingly by your 7th house Jupiter shining on your 1st house Virgo Asc/Sun.

Quoting from another site on the intercepted Venus:

"VENUS: When Venus is blocked, the individual feels unable to reach out, express and get love in the life in a normal manner. Relationships may be unsatisfying and unfulfilling because they do not know how to express what they want. The sign of Venus will indicate the type of love that they need and appreciate. When you do not know what you value and what makes you feel loved and appreciated, you will ultimate attract the wrong types.
With an intercepted Venus, the individual seeks love in an entirely personal way that may even be secret or held apart from all other area of the life. Since the idea of love is very intense and limited, the individual may feel that he/she has never really experienced real love. In this case, a creative outlet is of great benefit.”

The personality gets complicated by both environmental and natal energies, so cultivating your direct environment is of the most importance. You´re awareness of the APD plays in your favor. Astrologically, working with transits to your Ascendant, 1st house Sun, 3rd house Pluto / Venus conjunction and 7th house Jupiter may serve useful in fighting your way out of a paper bag.

As a footnote, your Sun is square Chiron in a public house with ties to community responsibilities. If you would like to diffuse the publicity of the APD, pursuit and manipulation of the energies provided by transits to each are also worth looking into.
June 11, 2022 at 16:21
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Ways_of_Leavin'
I can confirm you about about i´m too critical and analytical,lacking confidence,looking too serious and is difficult to express my self.Growing up i felt no emotional support from parents,specific more from father.

So,AVPD,Depression,Social Anxiety,Extreme Shyness,Introvertion,lack of friends,no women relationships,difficulty in communication,feelings that others around don´t understand me,virgo sun virgo asc,chiron in 10th etc.

There are a lot of emotional and mental health struggles that cannot be cured or treated even with psychotherapies.

:23: :63:
June 21, 2022 at 19:44
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Inferno1
Not so easy to predict such hidden disorders or mental health issues through a birth chart via health house?

:144:
June 21, 2022 at 20:02
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Inferno1
Ignore nutelina, he is an idiot.
I just wanted to say that just because you have been diagnosed with this, I don´t think that means there is something wrong with you. It is just people putting you into a box of behavioral patterns. Now, one would think the obvious thing here would be 12H indicating mental health issues. But your 12H is empty. However, if we check your profection year, it is 12H. Therefore your 12H and sun are currently activated, and so it makes sense for this issue to come into light at this time. Your sun is currently being transited by Pluto (bringing things to light) and Neptune (mental illness). I checked your chart for fixed stars, and you also have fixed star alkaid exactly conjunct your sun, which is seen as unfortunate.
June 21, 2022 at 20:13
(Virgo) Inferno1 » hermitfaerie
Well,at least i tried in first phase to ease some of the symptoms with 1,5 year in a row of psychotherapy,meds and social skills improvement seminars.

I spent a lot of money for all this stuff to help me,but AVPD is a difficult
disorder without specific cure.I want to change and improve but fear is always there to stop me.

I can´t figure out how my 12th house is just empty,always believed that chiron in 10th played role too.

This disorder came to me just into first part of 2021,unexpectedly.
June 21, 2022 at 20:21
Ohh I see, so you have put much effort into healing this to no avail. I´m sorry to hear that. Do you know when exactly you were diagnosed? At least the month

I am curious how you say fear is stopping you. Do you mean that no matter what you aren´t able to be rid of anxiety related to interacting with others?

Charts are not always so cut and dry or obvious as we might expect. For instance I have Scorpio moon and Pluto in 12H, but have never been diagnosed with any disorders. I certainly was very messed up as a teenager, but for right now as an adult I feel it just makes me a very spiritual person, yet also brooding I suppose.
June 21, 2022 at 20:37
(Virgo) Inferno1 » hermitfaerie
I can´t remember the month of the diagnosis,march maybe.

AVPD symptoms are characterized by three major components:

Social inhibition
Feelings of inadequacy
Sensitivity to criticism or rejection

It´s complicated and i don´t want to
tire you with much info.
:3:
June 21, 2022 at 21:21
You have a night chart, therefore Saturn is the greatest malefic, and as someone previously mentioned it is *exactly* square your ascendant, and conjunct your IC. This seems to speak of past trauma related to private or home life which has had a deep effect on you as a person. The greatest malefic being exactly square your ascendant certainly seems debilitatingly difficult and I think you can probably blame that more than anything.

In March 2021, transiting Pluto trined your sun, and Neptune squared your chiron, among other things but these two stand out to me. The sun was in your 8th house: "This transit brings with it a profound transformation and it will shine light on everything hidden.. This house is also associated with mystery and things hidden deep in our psyche. Therefore, you may face internal fears and depression. This transit gives you the ideal opportunity to think about the psychological blocks you have in yourself and find ways to deal with them." Note this is also the house of your natal moon and north node.

Last year for you was an 11H profection year ruled by the moon. Your moon in 8th House conjunct the north node/Rahu is also debilitating: "When the Moon and Rahu are in conjunction, it can amplify fear, anxiety, and unusual depression. Depression comes from the effect of Saturn, and Rahu is in the shadow of Saturn. It gives you illusions about things that really do not exist." Moon in Aries also has a very volatile emotional nature.

By the way your progressed moon entered your 12th house beginning of May this year. Considering this is also a 12H profection year for you, perhaps these issues are currently around their peak and will soon be able to be resolved. You will need to find and address the root cause of your fear-based patterns in order to break out of them.
June 21, 2022 at 21:27
Also, to me those symptoms just sound like someone sensitive who has been hurt in the past by others. But your Venus conjunct Pluto in the third house of communication, also being ruled by Scorpio, seems to describe that social difficulty well. Your moon trine Uranus is also the other most influential aspect in your chart and it says "They feel separated from society (complex of separation). They often experience stormy emotions and mood swings." So you feel in a sense alienated from others, right? I understand how that feels and it might not go away. Maybe your Jupiter in 7H will help you though.
June 21, 2022 at 21:42
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » srgeorgio
Kendini tanımadığın biri gibi izle. Kendinize karşı dürüst olun. Kendinize bir şeyler sorduğunuzda, gerçekten cevabını bilmek isteyeceğiniz bir şekilde sormalısınız ve cevaplar gelecektir.
:15: :78:
Gerçekten işe yarıyor kendimizi kendimize deşifre etmek.
June 22, 2022 at 12:02
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Would you have opportunities to work on a farm or in a profession related to nature (maintenance of green spaces, etc.)?
June 22, 2022 at 18:53
(Leo) tomdos
Hi, my subjective opinion:

APD as well as many other modern disorders are just a medical expression for "we do not know what and why is happening, so we give it a label and move on". IMO you are actually conditioned with psycho-spiritual crisis which is becoming the theme of modern world. Modern society and its ways and values condition us to never mature, to stay adolescent in adult body. Most people nowadays are that way. The self (or soul) cannot accept that. You are called to mature. Thats where anxieties, later disorders and "mental conditions" generally (not always, of course) stem from.

In my opinion you have a nice chart, it just wants you to pass some lessons, overcome some obstacles as a growing / transformative process.

I think you should practice the art of letting go and being content with who you are and what is naturally given to you and - in that matter - what is NOT. You should get to terms with yourself. That is where the power source is blocked in you. It pushes you from inside, making you anxious and socially incapable, it wants to be released and play a conscious part in your life, cooperate. Until then it will subconsciously live in its own way and you are the victim (of yourself).

I kind of agree with what Astrooo has suggested. Working in nature would be helpful. Generally paying attention to the earth, grounding yourself, being able to step away, paying attantion to little things and giving rest to your head, to overthinking and overfeeling. Mindfullnes, vipassana etc. You need to get that Capricorn Mars into action to even out the bothered Virgo Sun and help it to connect with Moon. This should help a lot. Gentle, mindful proactivity. Nature love -> self-love -> self-esteem -> healthy relationship.
June 22, 2022 at 18:55
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Astrooo
I dont´t think so that there is a chance to do something like this.
June 22, 2022 at 19:04
(Virgo) Astrooo » Inferno1
Why?
June 23, 2022 at 14:19
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Astrooo
I live in town with parents,it´s expensive to be financial independent,i like nature but i don´t believe i could work there as farmer or open my own subject job.
June 23, 2022 at 14:45
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » Inferno1
Bence bireysel olarak tam anlamıyla finansal ""özgürlüğünü"" elde etmenin yollarını ciddi şekilde düşünüp adımlar atmalısın.son iki yıl zaten berbattı tüm dünyada ve hastalığın da biraz daha artmis olabilir
Özgürlük dedim çünkü:
Bazen aileler evlatlarının hastalıklarını,bağımlılıklarini, zaaflarını bilmeyerek destekler. Sırf yanlarında tutmak için gizli bir anlaşma gibi olur bu iki tarafta memnundur çünkü güvenlik alanı iyi hissettirir.
Tamamen bağımsız oldugunda hastalığın da sadece bir anı olarak kalacaktır.
Sigarayı bırakırsın ve sakız çiğnersin gibi...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »