May 31, 2022 at 14:59 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Tempo
Empty 8th house
Empty 8th house in Aries is this an overall good thing

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 31, 2022 at 15:01
(Leo) TTTJJJ
If I may ask, how do you feel in public? are you an extrovert or introvert by nature? Do you find it easy to work with other people or not?
May 31, 2022 at 15:45
(Cancer) Primal
Except SN I have no Planets in 8th.
Looks like it is bad for me.
May 31, 2022 at 16:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user WhiteMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I also have an empty House 8. But even an empty house is important. You have to look at what planet is ruling this House. This will show us how this House manifests.
Besides, in astrology, each House is important. Whether with planets or without. It´s just that in an area where we do not have planets - this area will not be that important, we will not put so much energy into it, but we still look at what is happening with the planet that rules this house.
May 31, 2022 at 16:43
(Capricorn) Jaided » WhiteMoon
Agreed. No house is truly empty when there is always a sign/planet that rules it regardless.
May 31, 2022 at 16:45
(Gemini) Tempo » TTTJJJ
Introvert by nature being virgo rising but I´m extremely gemini and I can mold my self to work with others no matter if I´m comfortable or not. That could also be me being hella mutable virgo rising sag moon gemini sun
May 31, 2022 at 16:45
(Gemini) Tempo » Primal
How is it playing out for you
May 31, 2022 at 16:46
(Gemini) Tempo » WhiteMoon
Interesting well that would be Mars, my eight house is in Aries that might be why I lost my father at 14
May 31, 2022 at 16:59
(Cancer) Primal » Tempo
No Free Money, No Gift, No Inheritance etc nothing for me. I´m an Introvert and I´m not good with unknown people or public.
May 31, 2022 at 17:05
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Tempo
Just to note, virgo rising doesn´t necessarily mean introversion.
Anyway, when checking houses, their lords are also checked. I use whole sign system, and your 8th is Aries, and its lord is Mars, is in Gemini in 10th house.
Typically, they say Mars is not "comfortable" in the sign of Gemini, because Gemini is about thoughts and detail-oriented while Mars is a planet of energy and action. Anyway, 8th house is related to sudden events, so maybe in dealing with the public (10th house matters) in a workplace or so, it would be better to try and avoid so much contact. 10th house is also related to father or father-figure.
Mars here being in the last degree of Gemini maybe also has some Cancerian qualities, not sure about this one. Do you think you have anemia or fatigue in general? Or maybe you were a typical target for bullies in school (sorry for asking this)?
May 31, 2022 at 18:48
(Gemini) Tempo » TTTJJJ
Well I definitely avoid people lol buy I have a 10th house setellium so it´s probably inevitable. I was an easy target for bullying tho it mever effected me if it was true so be it and if it was funny then the shit was funny nothing to harp on and cry about but can´t say it didn´t happen just didn´t really effect anything
May 31, 2022 at 18:49
(Gemini) Tempo » Tempo
And my mom is a cancer if that helps father was a sag
May 31, 2022 at 19:15
(Virgo) Astrooo » Primal
Hello,

Do you have a creative talent? Writing novels ?
May 31, 2022 at 22:09
(Gemini) Tempo » Astrooo
I do rap but if I were to talk about what u want to being esoteric and occult knowledge I´d be censored or dead by gematria
May 31, 2022 at 22:21
(Aries) Aprils Fish
I have only Chariklo in my 8th, as a major asteroid.
May 31, 2022 at 22:31
(Cancer) Primal » Astrooo
No sir.
I have no such talent.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »