What transits represent family? Mothers in particular

May 31, 2022 at 04:47 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Audriiizy_
What transits represent family? Mothers in particular
I’ve been curious to learn what transits to keep an eye open for that may represent relationships with family members.

My relationship with my mother has been difficult and more draining than fulfilling. I try really hard to help her grow as a person while growing myself as well.

Right now it feels like turmoil . So I’m even more curious. & what transits in the future I can look for that create positive energy between us.

Any info is helpfull . Plse and ty

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 2, 2022 at 21:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user megaserpens9, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi
In that case, you should look for:
- Planets transiting your 4th house, especially when they conjunct IC / Nadir angle (4th house represents roots, family, parents, past etc) or MC (beause of being opposite to 4th house);

- Planets aspecting your natal Moon (in case of mother), natal Saturn/Sun (because it represents authorities or your father), also natal Venus/Mars (because it is about women/men in general). In case of troubles, you should look for square/quincunx/opposition aspects;

- Malefics (for example Mars, Pluto, Uranus, Lilith, Chiron) in conjunction to 4H or Moon, because it often shows problems with mother;

- Same with aspects to your 4th house ruler;

- Also malefics in Cancer (beause it is moon´s natural ruler);

----

In your case maybe the reason why you have problems with mother is:
- Saturn in strong conjunction with natal Moon and Lilith (your natal Lilith-Moon conjunction can show problems with mother, so with Saturn giving more heaviness in this place, your problems can become even more intense);

- Your Saturn is also transitting your 10th house and it opposes 4th house, so there could be work-family balance problems indicated;

- Also about Saturn, it is in a house of your Natal Saturn, so maybe your problems are connected with your Saturn return;

- Retrograde Mercury squares your Natal Moon, so there are also communication problems I guess;

- I see that North Node is going to from an opposition with your natal Pluto, so this could be an indicator of something karmic and transformative going;

But I should focus on this Saturn conjunction with both Moon and Lilith, because it looks like a major reason why you have these problems, and what´s most important - this transit is long-term

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »