URANUS Close To Asc Making The Head Explode

May 23, 2022 at 04:19 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Youssef Alaa, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

URANUS Close To Asc Making The Head Explode
Hey
I Have Uranus close to the Asc
Let me tell you something very weird I´ve noticed.
Since I began to be aware of "Life" and being a "Human Being"
I think it began since I was a kid I don´t remember when exactly.
I´ve been experiencing some weird blows in my head.. It´s as if there was literall electricity in my eyes and my brain.. It was very painful and weird, went to doctors and they said.. "You Have Nothing"
And that was weird.. I started to be used to it, sometimes it´s very good to have it like in loud places and people or between myself listening to loud songs, and sometimes it becomes so painful, but it´s beautiful actually.. I know it´s a weird explanation of this weird phenomenon.. But if someone here has uranus close to Asc or aspecting it has this weird feeling of "Electricity" all the time?.
When I meditate even it makes my physical brain bump very quickly.. In the quite rooms my head just explodes.
Also it makes my mind works very fast and helps me in stuck situations.. And I can control this electricity Which is good.
Tell me if you´ve had this same weird experience.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 23, 2022 at 14:51
(Pisces) Rick1478
Yes. I told this to my Astro Psychologist a few months back.....
I feel emotions like electricity in my body.
I have also had instant vision of a project from start to finish coming out of a meditation.
May 23, 2022 at 18:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rick1478
System message: Post has been written by user Youssef Alaa, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes instant and weird visions, life events and awakenings occur in a very unique way.
I used to be using sidereal astrology which doesn´t use the outer planets
But the outer planets does explain a lot if they have a big role in individual´s chart
They´re the most underrated planet yet when something occur people usually say yeah it´s Saturn! Or it´s Mars Squaring my Sun
Yet we don´t look a little deeper to the outer planets and what the hell are they doing because they´re the ones "from my own perspective now" that has the vibration of evolving the natural human consciousness into the higher mind and source.
I tried to meditate on Neptune´s sound yesterday and the experience was magnificent and very unique I didn´t have that experience since I was born.
Even though I don´t meditate a lot.
But outer planets has it´s role.
Anyway Rick I wanna know how do you cope with it? Is it making you feel bothered by it or is it quite good for you? How do you live with a heavy energy like this?
May 23, 2022 at 20:04
(Pisces) Rick1478 » Youssef Alaa
As you can see the outer planets have an intense affect on me with Uranus/Pluto conjunct ascendant and Neptune trining most of my personal planets in my Pisces stellium.
I must say that I´m one mystical MF´r, I am surprised that I have managed as I do have my feet in 2 worlds.... I have worked for the same company for 34yrs, paid off my home and live debt free although I have had health problems throughout my life.
Since Neptune has been transiting in Pisces over my stellium and opposite my Pluto I have had a major health challenge that forced me to address my childhood trauma and start shadow work and like a fog has lifted
.. I can see myself, that Virgo/Pisces 1st/7th house axis is also tough with my stellium.
I must have signed up for this so I guess the second part of my life will be learning how to use or manage these energies. Meditation, Breathwork,Saltbaths, Exercise help me.
May 24, 2022 at 13:33
(Taurus) nutelina » Rick1478
Steve Jobs had just Aries moon... Like Bill... but Bill was Cancer rising..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »