Looks and appearance (first overall impression)

May 22, 2022 at 22:27 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose
Looks and appearance (first overall impression)
When I started to get into astrology one of the very first things I tried to find out was if there is anything in our natal charts that indicates or explains our sense of fashion and how we dress. Even if the way we perceive someone is somewhat explainable when looking at the persons chart. I honestly couldn´t find too much, just what people generally say about the rising sign, but I believe and somehow even know that there is more hidden in the natal chart that might explain our looks and appearance, how we dress and how we are perceived.

I have been told that I don´t look like a gemini and many even say that I look like a typical scorpio (Im sure the experts are already tired of hearing the stereotype that scorpios are always the emo and goth looking people).

To be fair, I haven´t met many geminis in my life so I don´t have much to compare to and even if I did, Im sure it´s not the sun sign that we should be looking at.

Does anyone wanna share their insight about this and what in my natal chart can answer my questions above? It would be really interesting to know which placement, aspect or something else in my natal chart is responsible for this.

I have many pictures in my gallery and I will also put my natal birth chart in here.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 22, 2022 at 23:48
(Gemini) Potatooo
Hello fellow Gemini

To be honest, you look like a Gemini to me. I think maybe it’s the moon to pluto aspect. G-Eazy and Johnny Depp and Dave Navarro are Geminis yet have this same dark gothic or bad boy look. I noticed all their moons, including yours, aspect Pluto.

Now I’m not completely sure about this but it’s something I noticed.

But here are some pics of the people I mentioned
Login
(Log in)
May 23, 2022 at 00:00
(Gemini) Potatooo
G-Eazy
Login
(Log in)
May 23, 2022 at 00:02
(Gemini) Potatooo
Johnny Depp
Login
(Log in)
May 24, 2022 at 23:57
(Aquarius) asmaa kim
Responsible for the way we dress and love a certain type of style are Mars and Venus, both of which are in Gemini. I knew you were a Gemini right away and I know people from Gemini who all have a style similar to yours, but people, unfortunately, associate the zodiac signs with stereotyped images, including that Aquarius is eccentric and that Capricorn is a work freak, and that Scorpio is the worst and darkest and this is not true at all
May 25, 2022 at 01:40
(Cancer) Primal » asmaa kim
So which house represents fashion or clothes we wear ?
May 25, 2022 at 02:05
(Aquarius) asmaa kim » Primal
The fifth house, the seventh house, the first house, and their rulers also have a role
May 25, 2022 at 02:16
(Cancer) Primal » asmaa kim
omg.
So many houses for one thing.
Astrology is so complex.
I have Exalted Saturn in 5th.
May be I dress like old man then ?
May 25, 2022 at 03:44
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
I believe the Ascendant and aspects to it play more of a role in appearance than your Sun sign does. I´m a Scorpio Sun, but definitely don´t have that dark and gothic appearance that pop Astrology loves to stereotype Scorpio as lol.
May 25, 2022 at 14:52
(Pisces) Anthony19
Hi there,

You have Mercury and Moon in Mutual reception. Mercury is your chart Ruler and Moon is your 1st house planet. The ascendent is how you are presenting yourself to the world. Your fashion (dress sense) must always reflect your emotion and feelings (moon) and your thoughts(mercury).

You also have a tight Jupiter conjunction with Saturn on your MC in Taurus (a very earthy sign). This is the "highest of your social standing to show to the world" Black and the so called "satanic patterns and dark colours" are not exclusive to Scorpio. It could be related to Saturn and Uranus too. Your Uranus is in its sign of Aquarius may also reflected in your feeling too.

You have so many planets above the horizon , you are making a statement to the world of what you are by your clothes and fashion!
May 25, 2022 at 15:43
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose » Potatooo
I honestly didn´t even know that Johny Depp was a Gemini. But to be fair I don´t have much of an interest in celebrities, so it´s normal that I missed that. When I think about it, a lot of artists, whether they are singers or perform some type of other art, tend to be geminis (especially singers and actors) and I definitely see artists who have a unqiue or at least interesting style.

It was just hard to even consider that considering I don´t know any geminis personally, so I thought it´s definitely not a gemini type characteristic, but people who know geminis say otherwise.
May 25, 2022 at 15:51
(Capricorn) sullenxx
Ive noticed some people seem to look like their moon sign or a mix of the ascendant and moon sign. Maybe I´m just crazy lol. I believe it also will depend on their aspects.i get a lot of libra and cancer guesses for myself but I have neither of those prominent.

I suppose I would probably also guess you as a Scorpio or Capricorn. But I personally definitely see your Gemini.
May 25, 2022 at 16:03
(Capricorn) sullenxx » sullenxx
Hi again, I just looked at your aspects. Your IC is in Scorpio. That could be the reason you may have Scorpio looks. I´ve been told by someone a while back that our IC may influence our appearance. But, you also have Venus Sun and Mars in Gemini, and Venus aspecting Pluto. That´s my take on it, I could be wrong.
May 25, 2022 at 16:24
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Your face makes me think about a mix of Cancer ASC (fair complexion, "light" face features) and your Virgo ASC (fine and discreet face features like structured and not prominent).

Maybe your general look isn´t linked to your ASC but your face features really looks like the description of your Virgo ASC conjunct Moon (in my opinion) !!
May 25, 2022 at 16:56
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose » asmaa kim
Maybe at some point in my life I will meet more people with heavier gemini energy and will be able to say it myself.

And yeah, as I said in the post, especially scorpio is has a heavy stereotype, basically saying " if it´s black ir dark, it gotta be scorpio ". I am not even complaining about that though, I love that style.
May 25, 2022 at 17:15
(Taurus) nutelina » Potatooo
If I were gay... :75:
May 25, 2022 at 17:57
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
You look very Plutonic, I think probably moon :194: :160:, but your style is also very dark/gotic..
May 25, 2022 at 18:09
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose » Anthony19
It´s the first time someone said it this way and when I think about it, it does make a lot of sense.

When I was younger I wouldn´t care about what I wear, but a few years ago I noticed how that changed. Not because I started caring about what others thought about me, but because I myself just wasn´t happy with throwing together some random t-shirt with regular jeans.

And yes, I do want to get across a message, not just with my clothing style though, I generally think the " darker " side of life can and should be appreciated/integrated as well. But that´s a whole other topic to discuss about.

Thanks for your insight, I appreciate it.
May 25, 2022 at 18:14
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose » sullenxx
Yeah I have heard caps are also said to be on the darker side when it comes to fashion. Usually people say either cap or scorpio if they have to guess my sun sign.
May 25, 2022 at 18:16
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose » sullenxx
I think I also made a post on here about all my pluto aspects (maybe not I don´t quite remember, bht I remember mentioning it somewhere at somr point), but yes, I do have a lot of pluto aspects and I am very sure that it does affect me in many ways, not just on the outside. That´s also one of the reason why I use the name " Plutonic ", I can identify with the energy.
May 25, 2022 at 18:25
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose » Etherealmind
I have never looked into cancer rising, but I know that virgo rising definitely fits. Especially when shavr my beard if fully you can see the symmetrical shape of my face, especially my jaw etc. Oh and yeah the " resting bitch face " I am famous for lmao.
May 25, 2022 at 18:28
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose » Morena_Lu
I generally say I don´t categorize my style and just call it my own, but most people say I look like an e-boy. I don´t really agree but some examples do look fitting. But some other like goth, punk or whatever else there is also doesn´t seem completely wrong to other.
May 25, 2022 at 18:40
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
What about 10th house? Isn´t that the way we present ourself to the world?

I read something one time about my cancer 10th house and wanting to wear comfortable clothes at work, and that is true. I like loose fitting clothes and kinda homey or comfortable. Nothing flashy

?
May 25, 2022 at 19:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
I agree with this, too. it´s part of it - I do believe. Leo is my 10th.. and I can see that.
May 25, 2022 at 20:06
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nutelina
if?
May 25, 2022 at 20:12
(Aries) Wolfmoon » sullenxx
"I´ve been told by someone a while back that our IC may influence our appearance."

I´d agree with this. I look Aries, but in saying that I also have sun conjunct my IC.

I´m also "plutonic" in appearance. Pluto on my MC, Opposes my Sun, Squares my Moon and Asc.

As for "fashion"... no idea. I dress like im about to go for a surf then paint a house. I don´t care. Doesn´t sound like a Leo Moon. Probably more the Aqua Asc
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »