8th house

March 2, 2019 at 12:02 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
8th house
Anyone with stelium or planets here?

What theme are you cope with most?
What is the most safest way for you where to direct energy?
Did you have to deal with some violence, stalking or something?
Do somebody practice oculltism or something?
Do you know some grief walkers in this case?
Some material or psychic inheritance?
What else you now about this house?

Thank you for sharing...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
March 11, 2019 at 21:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
8. I have mars and the ones in the shared article are mostly correct..My mars capricorn in stationary position
March 12, 2019 at 00:17
(Aries) ram_goat
That picture at the top...

What did the article say? :2:
March 12, 2019 at 00:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Perhaps you can find the answer by looking at the map.. ?
March 12, 2019 at 21:23
(Gemini) stigmí » Snm Str
Thank you... How you deal with it? Is there something special? Is something that is hard to transform? (And you know about it ^^ )

Stationary in 8.th.....do you think that this stationarity change something?

(Or private message..)
March 12, 2019 at 21:25
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
Whats the question dear?

Some advices for 8th house?
March 12, 2019 at 22:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
your 8th in Leo too well love of my life an Aries Mars in 8th that was strong in her so push comes to shove, chips are down, say zombie apocalypse time LOL - you´re the natural born hero with the heart that won´t stop generous and loving and a sexual explosion of heart based power can also depends upon aspects draw in violent or Mars energy that is the house through which other people´s energy mostly flows, the 8th, Mars is that be careful of explosions and catastrophic fires. Mine was reckless but controlled OMG such a turn on
but then when she kind of scared me was when I was the most in love with her - playfully tossing her to the bed her pocket knife flies out from her bra and she utters laughingly, "Oopsie"as it skitters across the bed and onto the floor.
March 12, 2019 at 22:39
(Aries) ram_goat » 1davidsky
playfully tossing her to the bed her pocket knife flies out from her bra and she utters laughingly, "Oopsie"as it skitters across the bed and onto the floor.

Quite the image there.. :61: :61: :61: :61:
March 13, 2019 at 01:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
The position here gives the person eternal patience,And as a result repressed rage arises... (I´m talking to mars capricorn) Ability to lead and have analytical work and possession... Interest in occult and mysterious subjects... The more concrete steps beyond being physical as a woman, ie reliability is important... Monetary issues can be distressed by the family... Psychology of anger and pain in the deep living
March 19, 2019 at 21:22
(Gemini) stigmí » 1davidsky
Nice :5:

So she had mars in your 8th and she has mars in her 8th?

I think some kind of danger is very often there.
March 19, 2019 at 23:05
With my mars in virgo felt it similar - eternal patience. And i was also very shy and quite.
For me was only expression music (play piano, dance..). I couldnt imagine bad part of life because i closed myself in faerie. I dont mean that i didnt live bad stories or didnt be sad or something, but nobody didnt know about it because i didnt be able to let show it to anyone.
With my last relationship i changed. Every feeling went out, from deep, from most painful places of my soul. It was very destructive and transformating for me. Many times i asked - from where so much evil comes from. What is good, maybe now i am much more prepare to accept also dark parts of human beings included their worst expresions. And i am better with making borders - what i can accept and what not. I am much more hard but also without fear to be kind, because i know that everything is only my decision, not decisions of my fears. I had to accept fact that the hardest and most painful decisions are truest and most transforming.
Do you have some interests in occult or mysteries?

Thank you*
March 19, 2019 at 23:10
=====
Your words literally reflect me,and your relationship example.. Yes, I started my interest in secret matters and mysteries at a very early age.
March 20, 2019 at 15:13
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
right as a Virgo Rising then my 8th is Aries and even without the Mars there, it´s a strong sexual energy just when you have mars or God forbid Pluto there, it´s KaBoom LOL
March 20, 2019 at 19:10
(Gemini) stigmí » 1davidsky
My son has pluto in 8th house ? He will propably upgrade it?
March 20, 2019 at 19:19
Yes :18:...thank you :74:
March 20, 2019 at 19:20
=====
??
March 21, 2019 at 16:00
=====
Pluto in the 8th means when he´s of age, "Lock up your wives and daughters" LOL
April 8, 2019 at 00:49
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If Scorpio counts, just let the lessons trauma brings sit in. Sometimes you might learn a new lesson from the same thing later too. Intuition seems strong, though often says what ya don´t wanna hear, though what it is hinting at might be expressed differently, or from a different source, than you might expect.
April 8, 2019 at 00:58
=====
https://youtu.be/tmZiGfLVs8w My interest in mysterious subjects started with this film
YouTube
YouTube
April 8, 2019 at 02:27
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I have the benefic :154: in eighth house and the super-benific :156: on the immoral degree of :171:; what makes it like a stellium is :160: in the first house and :160: parallel both mid-heavens. Juno :191: :160: means a rather pervasive :160:nian influence. A wave generating weapon killed my sex drive 2012, 2013, and 2014; I was sure I was a goner but I´ve returned! :6:
April 9, 2019 at 22:30
(Gemini) stigmí » David Evans
Yes....thank you*
April 9, 2019 at 22:31
I love this :18:
April 9, 2019 at 22:36
(Gemini) stigmí » IIyyaarr13
Phoenix :30:

Yes i am also going through...uncovering treasure x)
April 9, 2019 at 23:36
=====
? you´re great!
April 10, 2019 at 13:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have 8th house Mars exact conjunct NN, exact trine Uranus. I have read somewhere that it´s not uncommon for people with 8th Mars to have a near death experience. I experienced a violent assault in the street many years ago. Although I wasn´t close to death as such, i remember saying to myself during the assault "if i go down, i ain´t getting up". It involved knives bottles and bangs to the head etc, so quite bad. But the actual violence I experienced didn´t effect me, it was what happened afterwards. I had to move home and that brought about a whole load of other problems with it. To cut a long boring story short, if I could change one thing about my life, I would have never walked out the door that night, it completely changed the course of my life, and not for the better. But yes, I´m no stranger to violence and experiencing the dark side of peoples personality´s.
April 10, 2019 at 14:02
(Gemini) stigmí » Ricardo22
Not boring ; ) :74:

If you could say now after this accident. Do you think that you felt any intuition about it?

(You have not only mars influenced by pluto/scorpio....you have also sun conj pluto and uranus conj lilith and moon in scorpio :22: :94: )
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »