Part of Fortune special Placement?

May 21, 2022 at 22:44 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Karneol
Part of Fortune special Placement?
Hello,

my Part of Fortune is in Aquarius in the 2nd house at 12 degree and conjunct my Uranus (R) at 12 degree Aquarius 2nd house exact. Both conjunct to my South Node.
Does this mean something special?

(Neptune is in my 2nd house in Aquarius too, if it‘s important)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 4, 2022 at 04:36
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Oui, mon cheri...mais oui. C´est very significant. I would like to thank my able assistant Dr Watson for bringing your post to my attention.

If we employ AI technique using sidereal ephemeris there can be no doubt. Star chart clearly points to greatness in Reverse 10H :180:. You will have opportunity to discover great hidden treasure and join league of superheroes if you choose virtuous fate as opposed to vice. Must eat plant based cuisine. Fortune entails you visiting Old Mexico or Caribe, Sud Amerika then proceeding to find treasure in Southern California near Amber Heard´s residence. You might research Rose Crux and Francmaçon. Using geo astrology for placement info. Any questions?
July 4, 2022 at 04:55
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You were highly literate in a past-life :15:
July 4, 2022 at 05:30
(Leo) TJShemaly
Do you have a yearning for (any of):
1. Communicating on a higher level (and probably you don´t get it often)?
2. Writing about a cause (but for some reason not able to or slow to do so)?
3. Surrounding yourself with an intellectual circle (but might seem hard to find or settle with)?
July 4, 2022 at 14:20
(Libra) Karneol » Ghost00
Thanks for your answer, but to be honest I didn´t understand any of it. What exactly do you mean by that and how do you come up with it?
July 4, 2022 at 14:22
(Libra) Karneol » TJShemaly
1. Yes
2. No
1. Yes
July 4, 2022 at 14:37
(Leo) TJShemaly » Karneol
This is I guess what LoF here means.
Though, I would think again about writing/communicating/networking about social issues in general.
I use Whole Sign system, and Aquarius is your 3rd house. 3rd house can mean a lot of things: Effort, courage, friends and siblings, writing, communicating, initial studies, short travel, even social media nowadays and/or news. Now, cast the effect of LoF on any of these issues. In my experience and understanding (this is my own, I didn´t read about it), the LoF can sometimes mark the area of life where there is a yearning or an area in which we do have a wishful thinking for and would like to achieve (we might achieve it or might not, this is another story).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »