How do you interpret 8th house Lilith placement?

May 20, 2022 at 01:49 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) sullenxx
How do you interpret 8th house Lilith placement?
Just curious on how you would interpret having Lilith in the 8th house - in the sign of cancer as a bonus I suppose. Don´t know that it means as much as the house it´s in.

My aspects are

Sextile MC (2°52’, Separating)
Opposition Sun (4°45’, Applying)
Trine Moon (9°05’, Separating)
Bi-Quintile Pluto (2°11’, Separating)
Square Chiron

Thanks!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 20, 2022 at 01:59
(Cancer) Primal
Interesting. I have Lilith in 8th but Opposite Sign in Capricorn. Let´s hear the effect of Lilith in 8th. Because I feel nothing special because of Lilith in my 8th.
May 20, 2022 at 02:23
(Capricorn) sullenxx » Primal
I am wondering if maybe my aspects (although I don´t think they´re hard aspects?) Make it prominent for me. I have personal speculations as to why I think maybe this placement intensifies my personality. But I do also have scorpio rising with Pluto in my 1st house conjunct ascendant, so maybe it´s just that. But that lilith in the 8th acts as lilith in scorpio from what I´ve read from other interpretations.
May 20, 2022 at 02:50
(Cancer) Primal » sullenxx
Intensifies your personality ?
How so ? You want total control in your relationship ?
May 20, 2022 at 03:06
(Capricorn) sullenxx » Primal
I guess in a way you could say that, lol. But, in a more jealous, dominating or alpha female way. I don´t need to be the dominating person in the relationship- I actually enjoy being quite submissive. I just have an alpha female complex. I didn´t want to say a god complex but it basically kinda feels that way. In a very jealous and dark way with other females. I can´t stand the thought of another female being with my spouse to which point I think my psyche becomes very scary.
May 20, 2022 at 03:37
(Cancer) Primal » sullenxx
All is perspective.
Nothing wrong with your attitude.
You just have to find right person for you. How do you handle your emotions ? Do you feel because of your mother something holding you back ?

May be you need to find a man who is less social. Less social man mean less women around him. :2:
May 20, 2022 at 04:41
(Aries) diavolul
Given the fact also Lillith is present near Vertex and also have a stelium in 2nd, I would say traumatic experiences regarding food, dietes and such things. Maybe some disfunctional psychological issues because of your belly. There is also a slight trauma regarding an accident or whitnessing to a horrific event that affected your eating patterns.
May 21, 2022 at 13:58
(Libra) joanarita
I have this placement too but in taurus conjunct moon and opposite lots of scorpio energy so it´s a bit harder for me to understand it as separate from all that - but I do see it as extra scorpio-like energy
I also think it´s interesting to see it in terms of mythology with Lilith being such a strong character against misogyny and having that placement makes it more intense!
May 26, 2022 at 16:36
(Capricorn) sullenxx » diavolul
I´m not sure if this can explain that - but I do have digestive problems. I have to remain on a low carb / low sugar diet otherwise I have issues. It has caused me some trauma using public restrooms, where I am highly embarrassed LOL. I have PTSD from stomach pain from my condition. To the point where I hyperventilate.
May 26, 2022 at 16:42
(Capricorn) sullenxx » joanarita
I agree with you there, I definitely feel like having an 8th house lilith gives it a ton of scorpio energy. I feel very plutonic/ or scorpio. I was listening to someone on youtube about these two placements for lilith - cancer and 8th house, and it seems to hit the nail on the head for me. ~ Obsession or turned on by the idea of being impregnated (YES, that´s me to a T!) what´s interesting is that, although my husband does not have his lilith in cancer or any other aspect in cancer, he is also turned on by the idea of impregnating me (we have 3 children together) - so I think that´s my lilith affecting him :75:
that´s just another thing i´ve recently come to realize.

May be a bit of TMI however I am scorpio rising with pluto in the 1st, so I tend to talk about things many people wouldn´t :2:
May 26, 2022 at 20:16
(Aries) diavolul » sullenxx
Ok, but is something that affected your immunity?
May 26, 2022 at 20:23
(Aries) diavolul » sullenxx
Also, watch out for sex related ilnesses like HPV and so...also abnormal levels of blood components and abnormal gaulbladder.
May 26, 2022 at 22:25
(Gemini) PauJoy » sullenxx
Its quite interesting for me to read this conversation. I also have 8th house Lilith placement and have many issues with my stomach. Same issue. I dont tolerate gluten, and have to be carefull with sugar, coffe and go as natural and healthy as possible...
May 27, 2022 at 03:20
(Capricorn) sullenxx » diavolul
Yes! I have crohn´s, struggled with it since hitting puberty. Almost feels like puberty triggered it. It was also a b**** to have diagnosed. Took 6 years.
May 27, 2022 at 03:23
(Capricorn) sullenxx » PauJoy
It´s the struggle, honestly. Stomach issues are incredibly frustrating. Planning trips, or even literally going anywhere - grocery store, etc. The stomach pain is agony when mine is acting up. Annoying!
That´s interesting though as you share that placement, and have that issue too.
May 27, 2022 at 09:07
(Sagittarius) Renne » diavolul
I have this placement as well, with my moon and vertex, part of fortuna too. What are your thoughts?
May 27, 2022 at 20:17
(Aries) diavolul » Renne
I took a look in your chart, let´s just say that I wouldn´t want to know you, that Jupiter-Lillith conjunction made me feel very uncomfortable...
May 28, 2022 at 19:35
(Second time attempting to reply) oh retrograde, lol. Before shadow work and much evolving, emotionally and mentally this response would have pissed me off. Not now, thankfully. I didn’t enjoy having a short fuse, and am curious as to what you saw in my chart that made you feel this way? I am surrounded by people who are quite possessive of my time and energy, not much time to myself and am sought out as the life of the party a great deal, so it’s very interesting to me to meet someone who actually doesn’t want to know me. I’m intrigued. 😊
May 28, 2022 at 19:48
(Capricorn) sullenxx » Renne
That intrigues me a bit too. Are you into persona charts at all? I have my lilith in leo in my lilith persona chart, conjunct my ascendant in that particular chart. :61:
The idea is that each placement in your chart has its own chart - which goes deeper into that part of yourself. It´s quite interesting. Astro seek has a calculator for it too! Not sure how much it resonates with anyone but I found it to be intriguing.
May 28, 2022 at 20:11
(Aries) diavolul » Renne
Jupiter-Lillith conjunction as I´ve said, previously. Maybe you failed to reply because I am born with Mercury retrograde in my tenth house LOL...🤣
May 29, 2022 at 00:55
..lol, but I don´t have that aspect., Possibly you´ve confused my chart with someone else´s? :1:
May 29, 2022 at 01:00
(Sagittarius) Renne » sullenxx
An ex of mine has Chrons, and it was very difficult to find out what was hurting her so much. It´s terrible to watch a loved one endure that kind of pain. I hope yours is manageable and does not cause you to suffer.
May 29, 2022 at 06:04
(Aries) diavolul » Renne
It is in your profile...🤣
May 29, 2022 at 21:00
(Taurus) Boyan
If you were a man.
Mistress would siphon all your dough.
:4:
May 29, 2022 at 21:17
(Capricorn) Alexjandro
According to this site "Lilith (Mean) in the 8th House
Tendency to ask questions about death or an obsession with death.".
May 29, 2022 at 22:41
(Libra) joanarita » sullenxx
if it´s 8h + also in Cancer that is also some deep deep waters to navigate!
He could have a million other reasons to want to have children, make babies, be a dad, be with you :2: it´s not all about lilith! & also he will have his own lilith placement to deal with...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »