People usually have a strong opinion about me, with or without meeting me. WHY?

May 20, 2022 at 00:50 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Marissalol
People usually have a strong opinion about me, with or without meeting me. WHY?
So, all my life it has been the same thing. I get the same kind of reactios from people I interact with, or from people who know about me from others. It feels like its either love or hate. Nothing in between. I dont understand why! What is in my chart that makes me come off this way? What kind of aspects do I have that make people feel so strongly towards me? :46:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 20, 2022 at 19:17
(Scorpio) Graham
Perhaps it is because natal Saturn makes an almost exact trine to natal Ascendant.
May 20, 2022 at 19:43
(Leo) Zephyrin
I think what you described about may be the common matter of Fire dominants. They usually come out as they are, act the way they feel, it is mostly direct. So they can be understood easily.

People love or dislike them, find them too loud or fun and genuine. Nothing in-between.

You are an Aries with fire dominant. Your Sun is also dominant, which means you may have an overpowering presence and this may intimidate or attract people. Mercury in Aries tends to be extrovert, has no difficulty expressing himself/herself.
May 20, 2022 at 19:50
(Taurus) s81
Well, the Cancer Ascendant helps on that, we seem to others to be on constant defense and not trusting anyone (Cancer), but of course it´s just an illusion of the projected self (Ascendant).

In any case, you wouldn´t mind that much about it if your Chiron (inner wound) were located in other house than the 3rd (communication), where it is. Also it´s important to note that you´ve an angular Chariklo (Chiron´s wife), right on your Ascendant. I bet that also contributes.

Finally, an angular Neptune, in your case in a light opposition to your ASC and in sextile to your MC, could be playing an important role I think, since it has to be with illusions and alike.
May 21, 2022 at 02:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:77:Too much sensitivity makes a stalking target!
You´ll age out of it, kind of inevitable! :81:
May 21, 2022 at 03:05
(Aries) Marissalol » Rosincvist
Does that mean that I´m the target for stalkers? :32:
May 21, 2022 at 03:06
(Aries) Marissalol » Zephyrin
i guess this would make sense. even though i always thought of myself as more watered down and not as bold as an aries with a fire rising. maybe thats my own delusions :61: :61: :61:
May 21, 2022 at 04:00
(Cancer) Primal
This is Absurd.
How can anyone give strong opinion without meeting you ?
I don´t get it at all.
May 21, 2022 at 04:02
(Aries) Marissalol » Primal
Opinions from people who only know me over social media or from one brief interaction irl

Friends of friends.. many possibilities
May 21, 2022 at 04:07
(Cancer) Primal » Marissalol
Not everyone can show or express their true or image on social media. So some misunderstanding possible. I understood.
May 21, 2022 at 04:09
(Aries) Marissalol » Primal
Yes it is really strange but it tends to happen a lot. I have heard the craziest things from people I have never met and received a lot of odd messages from strangers projecting things onto me. Good and bad.

And it’s happened all my life ! :61: was just curious why I have that effect
May 21, 2022 at 04:30
(Aries) diavolul
Well, I think is because you, somehow, draw attention on to you, because of your Mercury in the tenth house, I have it too and what is giving is the need for attention, for spotlight so will manifest in strong opinions, verbally especially. But it is funny in the sense that is contradictory because at the end of the day you will need to get deep into your shelf, because of the moon in 12th house, I wonder how you cope with that? Where is the balance. But you also spend a lot to be in the center, maybe not intentionally but...
Also that Jupiter trine Mercury I think make people to decide, even if they are mistaken, to take a position of your somehow fluffy appearance and apparently pinky and sweet! People are confused around you, you send strong messages from Dreamleand kind of...

I get the feeling that also you are working from home or project your image from home, in particular, mostly!

Also, feel that you are therapeutic somehow beyond the strong appearance!
May 21, 2022 at 04:45
(Aries) Marissalol » diavolul
Easy! There is NO balance :61: I drive myself crazy sometimes.

“ decide, even if they are mistaken, to take a position of your somehow fluffy appearance and apparently pinky and sweet! People are confused around you, you send strong messages from Dreamleand kind of...”

I like how that sounds :75:
May 21, 2022 at 04:56
(Aries) diavolul » Marissalol
I know because both of us we have some important Sagitarius energies and that Jupiter gives that kind of warmth Dreamland-voice and vivid never ending optimistic and strong imagination, I have mercury in Pisces which is kind of one level up in that direction.
May 21, 2022 at 08:05
(Taurus) nutelina » Primal
Yes, some people have it. I have Sun square *and* Pluto square Cancer (me). I can stir up if I want to. Now that I´m older I know it is really me but I couldn´t believe it before. It´s an ego thing. When you grow up (which some never do btw.) and you learn who you are you can manage and hide things, esp. as water rising.

Tricky :122: :94:
May 21, 2022 at 08:05
(Taurus) nutelina » diavolul
What would you say about me in that regard? With what you were just writing?
May 21, 2022 at 08:34
(Cancer) Primal » nutelina
Wait ..
Let me think this way.
May be I could cover up instead stir up ?
Never thought about that.
I have Sun Square Pluto too.
Orb pretty close like two dgree.
May 21, 2022 at 09:41
(Aries) diavolul » nutelina
I would say cause you have that square Mercury-Neptune people don´t know how to form an opinion about you. Could be erratic a Little, at least, in the way you bond with coworkers...
May 21, 2022 at 13:31
(Leo) Anni23
It could be because of your moon?.. or your moon + asc could put out contradictory vibes. People often don’t like that.
Also I can usually sense someone’s moon sign
May 21, 2022 at 13:34
(Leo) Anni23 » diavolul
If this is true I think it would be more because of her sun and Mercury being in aries. I have mercury in the 10th and I think that I’m not particularly obtrusive. Also my moon is in the 12th, and that’s one of my most dominant planets
May 22, 2022 at 08:50
(Taurus) nutelina » diavolul
Whoa! Good point! Exactly right, any tips to mitigate the effects?

I thought it makes me afraid of people who I should not be afraid of?
May 22, 2022 at 08:55
(Taurus) nutelina » Primal
>May be I could cover up instead stir up ?

Yes, I learned that the hard way...

If you are Cancer, learn when not to speak. :4: :122: Just think of your friend Scorpio.

You know, Napoleon said ‘Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.’ https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/…
May 22, 2022 at 09:48
(Aries) diavolul » nutelina
Stay connected with people whom have samd values as you, I don´t think is you can´t do anything else, unfortunately.

I studied charts of my coworkers so I can work better with them, to understand them better, on a deeper level, for example. You can use it, too.
May 22, 2022 at 11:48
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Hi Marissalol, do you like pearls like a necklace? Do you LOVE skulls? Does your mother have sun conjunct Mercury in her chart? Do you flip the middle finger alot? Do you have a guitar and a bow or like those? Do you have native Indian roots ?
May 22, 2022 at 12:05
(Cancer) Primal » nutelina
Yes. I have to Learn when not to Speak.
I need Scorpio too.
Thank you very much.
Napoleon said well.
May 22, 2022 at 15:27
(Aries) Marissalol » boyakasha the guru
Hi the answer is no to all of those things
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets