How to deal emotions based on my chart?

May 18, 2022 at 17:57 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) entenedu
How to deal emotions based on my chart?
Hello :1:

As there has been happening a lot of crazy and hurtful stuff recently, I was wondering, if my chart could give me an answer about how I should deal with those emotions of sadness, confusion, etc.

What placements and aspects of my birth chart should I look at in order to find an answer to that?

Thank you!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 19, 2022 at 09:40
(Aries) diavolul
First of all you have to understand that your confuse nature, sort of speak, has to do primarily with the Moon-Uranus opposition, Moon being in 5th house deals with a multitude of talents/interests which makes perfect sense in terms of isolation which is the essence of Uranus in twelve (the hermit).
But it isn´t the whole picture, also, as I´ve observed at some people, the Pluto tight degree presence in 8th house give some sort of deep trauma, I will look into your chart more, in a few days. Take care!
May 19, 2022 at 17:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Ya, :157: in detriment can be a problem!
How that Juno :191: Vesta manifests could be a revelation :44:
May 19, 2022 at 18:02
(Libra) entenedu » diavolul
thank you so much! That makes perfectly sense...
How does my moon in the 5th house affect that, I don´t quiet get it
What do my talents/interests have to do with this?

Thank you a lot for explaining and the support! :1: :1: :1:
May 19, 2022 at 18:14
(Aries) diavolul » entenedu
Changing hobbies and interests.
May 19, 2022 at 21:24
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I recomend to express sadness into working out or some art

i know pretty generic advice but it works

gardening is good too

wish you luck

:37:
May 21, 2022 at 08:17
(Gemini) Nikkerbocker
👋 hi

I´m not a guru but what I would suggest is that you simply READ the interpretations. Pay special attention to the places where it says you NEED something. And then to the places where you desire something....... we all have some degree of pain to experience in order to help elevate our lives and the human race. Once our lessons are learned, fulfilling our desires becomes easier to do and more enjoyable to experience.

Your chart literally tells you what you need, it´s a great tool.

from me experience, it´s quite common that we try and obtain a desire before we are ready and the continued failure of these desires to satisfy us is hurtful and frustrating. it usually comes back to looking for something outside of ourselves before looking within. for example, one could have the desire to hear the entire world tell them that they are brilliant and then achieve that but it will not feel rewarding until or unless they´ve learned the necessary prerequisites.....

so first read about your needs, they are the work and pain that you just gotta deal with in order to satisfy your desires.

in the meantime, meditate on gratitude, give a little energy to others and wrap your head around the idea that you will never be any better than you are today and you were never worth any less than you are right now because you were born with exactly, exactly the same value as everyone else ever born. you are entitled to exactly nothing from anyone and you also deserve everything your heart desires.
May 21, 2022 at 18:33
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

1a/ the more meaning we give to our suffering, the better we integrate them in order to learn from them.

1b/ the difficult times you are going through are opportunities for progress

1c/ look on the map.
Chiron transits your ascendant and Lilith your IC
+ Natal Chiron H10 Capri opposed to your natal Saturn IC
= you must use these transits and the sensations they create in you to think about the meaning you want to give to your Life.

= Take a break and listen to your heart for it

2/ Very schematic summary of your psychological profile.

you are a person who has a natural facility for creating relationships.

But once the relationships are created, you are torn between power issues, a feeling of injustice and a feeling of transparency (see your card).

Result: you play "Fou du Roi" / Jester (you are probably a person with a lot of humor) to draw attention to yourself again: Uranus + Mars opposite Moon Leo H5 (the most theatrical of the moons).

"humor is the politeness of despair" ^^

There could be a histrionic-hysterical symptoms in you which results in a somatization of frustrations.

You are number 8 = you have to circulate the energies in you.

If not, Somatization / Physiological and/or Psychic Diseases.

The great challenge of your life will be to give "body" to your relationships = create lasting relationships and that you integrate deep into your body (Saturn H4) the beauty of your Soul (your sun)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 22, 2022 at 06:06
(Leo) Anni23
I’d say to just not take things personally, if you don’t know if someone meant something the way you think that they might have it’s better to not imagine it. I’ve seen this a lot with Leo moons, projecting. Because you may sense that nobody is telling you that you are valuable, or in fact the opposite. But that’s not necessarily what’s happening. Cultivating trust should be something that Leo placements value above all else. So to foster trust and self confidence is my advice

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »