Lucid dreams

May 17, 2022 at 13:37 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Lucid dreams
Does someone master the art of dreaming lucid?

I keep a dream diary, set sometimes my clock even at night to recall my dreams better, tried to chew on Silene capensis,... Nothing helps. I do get some dreams, especially after a psilocybin ceremony they are very vivid, but not lucid.

If you do have lucid dreams, what is the secret? And how to you experience it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2022 at 14:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
This is political stuff y´know!
Tryptophane was supposed to aid and abet sweet dreams and it was illegal for a while for utterly disgraceful reasons!
Melatonin in the doses for Autism creates some difference that wasn´t there before!
Movie "Off the Map" every1 sleeps well "off the grid" the grid is a gridlock on lucidity!
May 20, 2022 at 16:25
(Libra) Metadom
I dont know if everyone is capable. I used to have lucid dreams nearly everynight before i started smoking pot 😅. Even when i take a break vivid dreams begin , you mentioned psilocybin,if you partake in anything else especially regularly like alcohol or cigarettes that may have some affect.🤷🏾‍♂️
May 21, 2022 at 11:32
(Pisces) 11
I’m watching video about Swati nakshatra. Need to ask Swati :152: natives, since they are masters of lucid dreaming and projections.

Person above is Swati ASC :22:

One method is to be - question constantly throughout the day if you’re dreaming. Look around and believe that this is a dream.
Before sleep recollect your memories of the day and see them as a dream.
:78: THIS IS A DREAM , all my thoughts and emotions is nothing, but a dream :78:
It’s said to help u wake up in actual dream
May 30, 2022 at 02:47
(Sagittarius) Murchadha89
look into mugwort. I was having these same problems till I found out about mugwort.
May 30, 2022 at 06:10
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Murchadha89
I´ll look into that one. Mugwort is literally a weed over here, but I dry it and use it to smudge like my ancestors used to do (my ancestors didn´t use white sage, cedar, sweetgrass or tobbacco, they used local plants).

Thanks!
May 31, 2022 at 06:14
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » 11
Mars ve jupiter swati de ben rüya görmüyorum ama nadiren gördüklerim berrak ve tüm ayrıntıları görüyorum.
Yüzüme esen rüzgarın sicak_soguk oldigunu bile .mitoloji hikayeleri okuruyorum mega yapılar, tapınaklar,kuş olup uçuyorum :3: aslan olup saldırıyorum. Venüsü 3 e bile böldüm :20:
May 31, 2022 at 09:51
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Murchadha89
I tried some mugwort yesterday in a tea. I just went to the nearby wasteland and tadaa, mugwort. Wow, I dreamed very vivid and actively, but it wasn´t lucid.

I guess 11 is right, you need some practice too overday. Found out an interesting website https://howtolucid.com/ where the practice of reality checks is stressed.

I found a bit stupid giving so much money on Silene capensis while a free herb was literally growing in abundance next door...

Thanks man.
May 31, 2022 at 18:51
(Sagittarius) Murchadha89 » Catch-22
Of course, yes I´ve also heard of reality checks too or anchoring as I believe some call it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »