I love popcorn

May 16, 2022 at 03:19 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
I love popcorn
I really do. 🍿

A delectable snack. All kinds. Sprinkle it with some garlic salt, cumin and paprika! or maybe some mild taco sauce if you´re feeling frisky... sometimes Tabasco, but only a dash! Alittle goes along way with that.

Popcorn is versatile and fun. 🍿
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 16, 2022 at 03:22
(Virgo) rohini moon
Barbecue popcorn..
Login
(Log in)
May 16, 2022 at 10:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
What about going to Theatre Twenty Mega-plex for dripping sticky uriny butter flavoured popcorn :69:
May 16, 2022 at 13:08
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I love popcorn too. More than anyone I know, by a long shot.

I´m a purist though. No microwave junk. I make it on the stove with vegetable oil. Then salt. Lately started adding melted butter, but not a necessity

Also just started trying crisco instead of vegetable oil. Too early to tell if I like it better, but so far it´s pretty good.

There was a time when I ate popcorn 3 or 4 times a week. Something about it I just love. My parents had a popcorn maker when I was a child and it must have left an impression 😄
May 16, 2022 at 15:18
(Taurus) Fernandooo
:2:
Login
(Log in)
May 16, 2022 at 16:52
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Yes !! Another popcorn enthusiast:4:

I have a popcorn maker!! Organic popcorn only I forgot to mention, and yep the maker is the best bc you can make however much you want - the amount of two bags at a time? Why not :2:
May 16, 2022 at 16:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » Oracomentisus
Have some popcorn today :)
May 16, 2022 at 16:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » Fernandooo
Swimming in the popcorn 🍿
May 16, 2022 at 21:17
(Virgo) Del65

:79: :15: :18: :69: :35: :78:POPCORN:78: :35: :69: :18: :15: :79:
May 16, 2022 at 22:51
(Scorpio) OS*
I love popcorn! one of my favourite foods :2:
Login
(Log in)
May 16, 2022 at 23:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
:75: :75: :75: :75: :4:
May 17, 2022 at 01:34
(Virgo) Aren Levi
popcorn is cool and quite healthy

but potato chips are the real deal :11:
Login
(Log in)
May 17, 2022 at 01:39
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aren Levi
i agree, chips are yummy! i totally am a "snack" person - but rather savory, not sweet.

if i do chips, i like the tortilla chips & salsa..
:37: :37:
May 17, 2022 at 13:32
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Carb bomb... But I do enjoy the salty ones, alas not available in other tastes than sweet or salt over here.

I´ll try to snack as much as vegetables as possible. Chick peas with smoked paprika and cumin in the air fryer are on the edge as that.
May 17, 2022 at 15:47
(Scorpio) OS* » Catch-22
Yum!! that chick pea snack sounds amazing :69:
May 18, 2022 at 05:58
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » OS*
It´s not that difficult, try it. Fried chick peas are easy as fuck, especially if you have an airfryer...

Contain carbs too though...
May 18, 2022 at 06:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » Catch-22
Chick peas are great. Lately I´ve been making my own homemade hummus at home, best decision ever :15:

On top of that I also started making my own homemade coffee creamer. They stopped carrying the only one left I did drink, so I just decided to start DIYing it - my own cinnamon coffee creamer. All organic ingredients, filled up in a mason jar, more bang for your buck too. :15:
May 18, 2022 at 07:03
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » rohini moon
DIYing is always better, but in the end it costs time.

I can make my own pasta (tagliatelli) but that takes ages.
I can make my own saitan, but that takes ages.
I do make my own kombucha, but harvest after 2 weeks.
I do make my own milk kefir, but it´s a mess to clean up each day.
I do make my own sauerkraut (hey, I live next to Germany) but it takes 7 weeks and a lot of work.
I can make my own soy milk, but that takes ages.

You get the idea.

But when you take a food product and look at the label, they all are processed foods with a lot of additives. So is it worth to make your own. Hell yeah. It´s only the time...
May 18, 2022 at 07:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » Catch-22
We already make our own sauerkraut. Aged up to 10 days plus so far was absolute best, but it could go longer, obviously - just haven´t had much of a reason to wait weeks - I know that they do say 14-21 days are near perfect - and if you store it in the right area, its just fine, plus using high quality ingredients ensures you´ll get good flavor development.... but fermented food is incredibly good for your digestive health. And I love cabbage anyway.

I personally love it, good for Martian types to consume. Add some garlic in it for an even higher dose of health benefits.

Ooh, rice pudding too. I love it homemade!!
May 18, 2022 at 11:54
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » rohini moon
That´s a bit short, 10 days. I always leave it at least 7 weeks. Just ate some raw this noon from exactly 2 months old and still not completely "ready". I keep it one week at room temperature and the rest of the time it goes into the cellar. Maybe you keep it at room temperature and it becomes "ready" much faster?

I agree on the fermented food. That´s why I try them to prepare myself: Kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, yoghurt,... If you buy them they are "dead", no probiotics anymore in them. My chart doesn´t show it, but I have to pay attention to my intestines.

Why exactly a martian type?
May 21, 2022 at 14:13
(Pisces) fishscales
I love it. I throw it in right in the cast iron with some oil and do it up. (Do not forget cover!! :61:) Definitely with Rohini on the seasonings too. Popcorn is versatile stuff. Great on it´s own, but also a nice blank canvas to work with, flavor-wise.

In addition to being delicious, I find popcorn to be a great blood sugar regulator...especially as opposed to many of those processed snack foods, which tend to take your blood sugar on a wild ride that always ends in a shaky, unpleasant, or overly thirsty place.

Popcorn also has the benefit of keeping you...well...regular.

Yes, these are the things that resonate with me at 50 :61:
May 21, 2022 at 18:33
(Virgo) LotusStar
Same here. It´s my favorite snack, I always have some around. I´d rather eat popcorn than make myself a dinner sometimes which is bad lol

I get this one that´s cooked in coconut oil....mmm.

I also love it topped with parmesan cheese or hot sauce (gotta be Frank´s, for me).
May 21, 2022 at 18:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
"I´d rather eat popcorn than make myself a dinner sometimes which is bad lol"

Yes LS! same here. Maybe it´s our Uttara Phalguni-ness :2:

and yes to the hot sauce, little goes along way.. tried a new one the other week...some kind of organic scorpion death sauce.. oh me oh my. :22:
May 22, 2022 at 23:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
It is a great snack Rohini.

I like it with melted butter ( skim off the fat) salt and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. The real stuff from Italy.

Good stuff!
May 25, 2022 at 01:44
(Leo) Red Lion
Flashback: Homemade popcorn balls at Halloween!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »