Do decans and cusps exist in all planets and houses?

May 16, 2022 at 00:04 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Alexjandro
Do decans and cusps exist in all planets and houses?
As we all might know, each sun sign have their decans and cusps, my decan is the third of Capricorn, I feel Virgo as my "co-sign", but I would like to know if each planet, asteroids, Nodes and also has decans and cusps, it would be interesting to know that you can have a different planet meaning depending on the "decan", there is not so much information on the net about that but I think I read somewhere something about that, I supose it must not be the same to have a planet in the third grade than in the 27. I have my Moon at the end of the third house and in some places I read that it is almost like having it in the fourth house, in facts, there are pages which also give adescription for that house and I agreed with what I read about that.

So, as the subject says, are there decans and cusp in planets and houses? If there are I would like to know more information about that but as I say I barely find about it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 16, 2022 at 01:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The thirty-six decans look like another effort to proliferate planet :157: to me! Well, in Modern Astrology, the twenties third of each sign tend to be more evolved than the other two-thirds of each sign!
May 16, 2022 at 09:59
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » Rosincvist
I don´understand you so much but it´s ok... Do you mean the 20 degree? What´s the difference between the 20/3 and 2/3 you are talking about?
May 16, 2022 at 10:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Alexjandro
:145:Degree by degree;Twentieth, twenty-first, twenty-second, twenty-third all relate to the late cards of the major arcana of the Tarot with twenty-four being the reorder card.
Twenty-fifth degree and degree twenty-five are the final sevens in a given sign, twenty-six is most important as preceeding twenty-seven which is highly evolved.
Twenty-nine to thirty is usually precedentless in the querent´s life so goes ignored as a fluke, a freak of nature! :144:
May 16, 2022 at 10:22
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » Rosincvist
Oh I don´t know about that card related to degrees, anyway as I said I spoke about decans and cusps in other planets :1:.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »