Eclipse

May 15, 2022 at 19:06 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Eclipse
Hi there! As always I´m interested to see how eclipse affect everyone on the chart. I know the effect started to feel in the previous day´s and after. So far I feel very tired. How about you?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 15, 2022 at 20:44
(Pisces) Starryeye
Well i have noticed i feel erratic, moody,anxious, and not patient. I actually have ended dating someone for 4 months 2 weeks ago. The confusion is real.😣🤷‍♀️they say during the eclipse everything comes to light. I also noticed people arounnd me having similar energy. It will be a wild ride with mercury retrograde. Hope we all feel better. 😊
May 15, 2022 at 21:04
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Starryeye
Oh yes I´m so sorry to hear that 😔. But when things like this happen it´s the path we have to take. I also believe that everything comes to light during an eclipse. Yes indeed I hope that everyone feels better as the day pass by 🙌🏻
May 15, 2022 at 21:16
(Capricorn) Jaided
I went from being extra energized all week to barely being able to move for 2 days. Lol. I feel excited and nervous at the same time. This Taurus/Scorpio eclipse season has quite literally transformed my mindset and priorities.
May 15, 2022 at 21:20
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Jaided
Oh I really feel related with this. This week was very overwhelming and Friday I started to feel out of energy, like I didn´t feel nothing, I just wanted to stay at my home.
May I ask where do you have Taurus-scorpio? I have it on the 6th-12th house
May 15, 2022 at 21:24
(Capricorn) Jaided » Gabbo23
I´m a Taurus moon, the solar eclipse was 5 degrees from my moon. It was in my 9th house. This Scorpio lunar eclipse will be in my 3rd house. I´m also an 8th moon. 1 degree from 9th so a lot of astrologers don´t consider me an 8th moon but I disagree lol.
May 15, 2022 at 21:37
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Jaided
Oh I see, let´s see what the eclipse bring to you in the 9th-3rd house. Well that´s crazy you´re an 8th moon it´s clearly an 8th house moon 🤷🏼‍♂️, haha those are not astrologers 🤦🏼‍♂️
May 15, 2022 at 22:44
(Taurus) Happysunshine
Hey there,

Sleepy and tired for sure. Last night I slept like a rock until a robot call dialed my husband’s phone and woke me up at 3:59 am. I went back to sleep until my dog woke me up at 5:59 am…I definitely feel like I have taken more breaks during the day than usual. I am not so sure as to where my chart falls under this Taurus-Scorpion eclipse.
May 15, 2022 at 22:51
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Happysunshine
I also feel related with this haha I was about to go out with some friends but it was cold and rainy so I stayed at home and I sleep very well
May 15, 2022 at 23:30
(Pisces) Aragatito » Starryeye
I notice that you are sun in pisces just like me, you know what happens between Venus and Jupiter in aries and now we no longer see the fantastic but the real, and sometimes it is sad, the eclipse is an opportunity to let go, The energy is dense but in Scorpio it is highly healing
May 15, 2022 at 23:33
(Pisces) Aragatito » Happysunshine
You are sun in taurus if your sun or some planet is close to the 25th degree of taurus that area will benefit, the dark area or what you have to heal is what is close to the 25th degree of Scorpio, or whatever you have in Scorpio even if it is not that degree
May 15, 2022 at 23:34
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Aragatito
Hola ! Si la verdad que tengo que admitir que fue un alivio este tránsito, la estuve pasando mal con el tránsito de Plutón a la luna. Pero no sé tendremos que ver qué puede llegar a pasar, yo creo que me ayudó a recuperar la confianza de cara a esta nueva etapa de mi vida. Pero obviamente depende de cómo lo vea la persona. De todas formas jaja todavía tiene que retrogradar a piscis una vez más 😅
May 15, 2022 at 23:36
(Pisces) Aragatito » Gabbo23
Remember we are Pisceans, our mission is to transmute the energy I have to heal house 11 with this eclipse so I will stop thinking about the collective, if you want to understand what you have to work on, check in your birth chart in which house the 25th degree of scorpio falls, and what will light up is what you have in the house that touches the 25th degree of taurus, nice eclipse :2:
May 15, 2022 at 23:38
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Aragatito
Yes indeed well, the eclipse fall into my 6th-12th house and lately my career it´s a thing that always comes to my mind, so I know eventually I´m going to have some news about this part of my life
May 16, 2022 at 00:04
(Taurus) Happysunshine » Aragatito
Thank you, Aragatito! Very helpful information. BTW. I ❤️ Your profile name 👍
May 16, 2022 at 11:55
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I was buzzing Saturday, just tired all Sunday, still feel like there´s a pressure. Some in my life reported that they were unusually short tempered.
May 16, 2022 at 12:32
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » srgeorgio
I relate with this. Oh really?? I didn´t notice that but it´s possible depending on the aspects that the eclipse made on their chart.
May 16, 2022 at 12:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist » srgeorgio
:124:Wind was blowing smoke at dawn twilight, blood red orbs at either horizon! :124:
May 16, 2022 at 20:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nomad, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My day was strangely perfect, it was one of the best days of the last few months.

apparently this eclipse is affecting me positively.
May 16, 2022 at 21:01
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Nomad
Oh that´s great! That means that you are doing what the nodes are asking for. 👏🏻👏🏻
May 17, 2022 at 02:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gabbo23
System message: Post has been written by user Nomad, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the nodes hum, interesting. I think I know why. thank you for the answer.
May 17, 2022 at 03:17
(Leo) Queen92
Before eclipse I stop comunicate with some person. Virgo asc. I let go. Also mercury rx. I just let go because I am enough of shit. :75: :61:
May 17, 2022 at 11:12
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Queen92
Well that´s great 👏🏻 I think part of this eclipse it was to let go
May 17, 2022 at 11:34
(Leo) Queen92 » Gabbo23
Also my tarot advice for my situation was card 10 of swords. Also let go card.
May 17, 2022 at 15:18
(Pisces) Aragatito » Happysunshine
:75: I love kittens and when they grow up they are very feline and then they don´t pay any attention to you hahaha but they are cute when they are small It´s good that I helped you a little bit I got emotional with this eclipse and I spent it looking for information I thought that this way I was going to escape from the roller coaster of emotions hahaha it didn´t happen but I hope you did past best
May 18, 2022 at 18:01
(Pisces) Starryeye » Aragatito
Thanks. Yes i had a feeling that something is stagnant so i had to let it go. For good or bad. Time will show. :1: :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »