Open to share my knowledge

May 15, 2022 at 17:40 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Open to share my knowledge
Hey people,

i have been here on this site for some time now. ( almost a year )

Through out the time i have gain knowledge and i have been active adviser on the forum and much more active adviser in private texts with many people.

I hope i have helped to some of you if you are reading this and you remember me.

Truth is, i was doing all of that to gain some "good karma".
Yes, it was for selfish reasons mainly, but it also felt really good in my soul i guess.

Since March this year, i got pretty much everything i have ever wanted in my personal life and i have stopped with advising people here, because i have lost the need and cause for it.

But now i realize it is my duty to help, because i am able to.

So if any of you are reading this - feel free to ask me anything that you need advising with.

:37:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
May 15, 2022 at 17:56
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
I think helping other people to gain good karma or to be have mercy by God is not selfish act. Maybe innocent selfishness 😁
May 15, 2022 at 18:18
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Cool man I will pick your brain a little.

What does my north node in taurus 5th house mean?
May 15, 2022 at 18:23
(Aries) diavolul
Any good explaination of your Chiron so close to your ascendant? Your own interpretation, as an observer...
May 15, 2022 at 20:52
(Virgo) Aren Levi » InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
innocent selfishness sounds good to me :4:
May 15, 2022 at 21:13
(Virgo) Aren Levi » srgeorgio
It is one thing to ask what it mean in general and other thing to understand how it works in reality with all of those other placements.

There can be combinations that will make you go against your NN/Rahu.

Since your Rahu is in 6th house in the sign of Venus while Venus is in nakshatra of Mula - all i see is that Rahu makes you desire all those spiritual richess while feeling the urge to spread them and use them for your own benefit whatever that means for you.

But that desire might have been slowed down by your Chiron affecting it a little.

May 15, 2022 at 21:34
(Virgo) Aren Levi » diavolul
I believe it can have many manifestations,

i also heard it depends what type of aspect it makes ( applying / seperating )

For me, i was under constant atack and pressure from other people cause of my backround ( skin colour, wealth, ) - those lead to a lot of fights in my teens which were helping me getting at least some respect but i had later problems because of them and i had to learn how not to make those themes that were used to put me down affect me ... Which was difficult and sometimes i get triggered till this day, but now i know how to punch to not make someones jaw into dust or not to semi-kill someone during a fight.

I used to have a lot of anxiety because of those atacks on my identity and i had problems with weight also for some time.

Working out and fucking helped a lot and it got a lot better since my 19.
Last year till now was the best time of my life.

May 15, 2022 at 23:47
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » Aren Levi
Thank you that does sound like me recently actually 😆. What would you say rahu means in general?
May 16, 2022 at 01:22
(Virgo) Aren Levi » srgeorgio
Rahu in general,
i would say it is the most important thing in our charts together with atmakaraka.

In my experience, when i stay truthful to my Atmakaraka planet and i hunt themes connected to it - it makes me feel that i do my job right here on Earth.

Rahu can make people sway from Atmakaraka path.
Or like in my case it can give taste and mystery to my Atmakaraka since they are in the same house for me.

In other words - the more is Atmakaraka connected to Rahu in a way that they share characteristics, then it makes you focused on a specific theme that you might understand earlier in life and that could make you happier earlier in adult life or at least it can make you feel that you do what you are supposed to do.

May 16, 2022 at 10:51
(Aries) diavolul » Aren Levi
Also, have you confused someone and beat him by mistake?
May 16, 2022 at 11:00
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » Aren Levi
I´m studying western traditional astrology. What are advantages of vedic astrology for you? And Why do you use it? Have you ever interested tropical astrology or other sidereal systems?
May 16, 2022 at 11:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi » diavolul
no, i dont think so
May 16, 2022 at 11:31
(Virgo) Aren Levi » InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
i like the techniques of vedic astrology and divisional charts, nakshatras and dasha periods.

other systems are not that interesting to me.
May 16, 2022 at 11:59
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » Aren Levi
Actually constellations of which vedic system based on, interests me too. Some guys trying to combine the methods of both systems but I wasn´t be satisfied yet.

Thanks
May 16, 2022 at 20:15
(Gemini) Vera blue 2004
I will be happy to help you with your karma :1:.
My chart ruler Mercury is in the 12th -Gemini.It also :194: :199: and :198: :156:

How do you think I can make the best out of him ?
May 16, 2022 at 20:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Vera blue 2004
Honestly,

you got similar placements as my gf,

she is great "detective", researcher but in scientific field and medicine.
( because her 10th house and Rahu supports those ways of her detective talents )

your direction is into different field. ( astronomy, astrology, physics, math )

I would suggest to satysfy your Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars in 12th house in the sign of taurus you have.

When you "balance" this combination of planets you have - you could fully focus on your 10th house more and use your Mercury as support.

( using sidereal whole sign system with lahiri ayanamsa )

May 16, 2022 at 21:06
(Gemini) Vera blue 2004 » Aren Levi
Full 12th in sidereal 😥
All the best to you and your girlfriend!
May 16, 2022 at 21:37
12th house has many meanings and not always negative !!

Try to manifest the good side of 12th house if you feel you got the not so good parts.

May 16, 2022 at 21:43
(Gemini) Vera blue 2004 » Aren Levi
I will!Anyway there is always Placidus🙃
May 16, 2022 at 23:44
I think there should be always same result no matter what system you use :4:

anyway you are not just your D1 but also D9

Jupiter in 12th house in the sign of Venus in D9 chart. That does not sound that bad :37:
May 17, 2022 at 00:43
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
wow my guy keep doing what you do your a pillar of strength to your chosen community
May 17, 2022 at 00:44
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » prollygonnamakeit
I just have one question for you, earlier today I was informed that my chart points to making art through pain and I was just wondering what exactly this person meant, most of my suffering is taken care of as I´m pretty strong headed but I still do have a lot in me to express
May 17, 2022 at 01:08
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I have been blocked by you prollygonnamakeit so i cannot reply to you directly

anyway

When i see Mars in libra - it is unbalanced actions / unbalanced aggression and when ruler of libra Venus is in leo 9th house - you love to express in higher more sophisticated way which may also be in some way of spiritual

that Rahu Sun and Mercury in cancer 8th house would support that "darker" side of expression more.

You just have to learn how to be smart about it since that Mercury is retrograded.

May 17, 2022 at 01:42
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Aren Levi
nice
May 17, 2022 at 10:16
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145: :25:Is there something in my Hindu Chart that is jumping up :22: and down and screaming that I should not ignore :43: :63: :144:
May 17, 2022 at 11:36
(Virgo) Audriiizy_
Can you explain a Stellium in the 5th house please? I don’t quite understand it fully, yet
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »