Can men on here PLEASE stop messaging women

May 15, 2022 at 15:45 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Danninnx
Can men on here PLEASE stop messaging women
Yes, can men on this website please stop messaging women with profile pictures of themselves
I can assure you most of the time they aren’t seriously interested in you, yeah you’re chart’s might go well together but still please consider not pressing that send button:)

No cause it’s so funny I rather change my profile picture to a lobster to avoid random marriage proposals 😭😭

Now, women on here! What’s your take on this silly subject? Share random stories of men thirsting over last Monday’s car selfie:) men gone Feral over your mirror pics❤️❤️

(This is supposed to be ironic, take it with a grain of salt).

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 15, 2022 at 19:47
(Aries) ram_goat
Do you think you are the first woman ever to come to AS and complain of this?

How about you start over again, and post something original or witty.

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 15, 2022 at 19:51
(Virgo) Danninnx » ram_goat
Hi babes,
Ik I’m not the first to bring this up but I’d like to believe i am haha:3!!

No thanks, i obviously wanted to bring it up so if you aren’t interested please consider ignoring this

Have a beautiful day:)!!! Hope all goes well for you<333
May 15, 2022 at 20:20
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Other than ruining the tone in the forums with your adolescent negativity, what is the point of this thread? What does it contribute that is new or useful?
May 15, 2022 at 20:30
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
Login
(Log in)
May 15, 2022 at 20:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hy
I don´t think they really want to make marriage proposals... but you can decide not to answer them anyway.
You´re free to put a lobster instead, why not, they´re fascinating creatures, but you would attract lobsters lovers that way...
I´ve my pussy as profile picture and no harassment until now (":
May 15, 2022 at 20:47
(Virgo) Danninnx » ram_goat
Personally I didn’t mean any harm, i just wanted to bring it up cause I thought it was quite funny
Sorry you took it that way, wasn’t my intention love
May 15, 2022 at 20:48
(Virgo) Danninnx » Sunnyshadow
Haha!!<333
May 15, 2022 at 20:51
(Virgo) Danninnx » Owlmate
Yes, I tend to ignore messages on here but every once in a while I’ll get the offer hehe so..

Yes lobsters are beautiful, underrated for sure!! Ha so true! Wouldn’t want that would I 😭

Very beautiful kitty have a lovely day<333
May 15, 2022 at 22:54
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I’d have fun with it and send a reply like this…

Attention! Due to the high volume of requests, only messages accompanied by a significant cash donation will be considered.

This message has been auto generated. Do not reply, just send cash.

:2:
May 15, 2022 at 23:04
(Virgo) Danninnx » Leo Moon
Haha! Yes good one!!!
☺️
May 16, 2022 at 05:25
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
I can assure this message won´t get across to guys. Men messaging women and vice versa is an unavoidable aspect of social sites (unless you block messaging or something) I like the idea of using lobsters as your profile pic but you may attract male sea critters messaging you so yeah... it´s a lose lose situation
May 16, 2022 at 09:43
(Aries) ram_goat » IceSickle17
I like the idea of using lobsters as your profile pic but you may attract male sea critters messaging you so yeah... it´s a lose lose situation

Yes, why any woman would post a real picture of themselves on the internet is beyond me, but then again, pluto in scorpio generation and later.. well..

tooled out to the max, almost from birth.

What´s silly is that individually they behave foolishly then have the gall to feel indignant towards others because of their own idiotic behavior.
Login
(Log in)
May 16, 2022 at 10:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
... sometimes Astro-Seek surely becomes Astro-Sick ...
May 16, 2022 at 14:21
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
^^^^ :15:
May 16, 2022 at 22:38
(Gemini) stigmí
Omg...what a problem!! :75:

Whatever you emit you receive :37:
May 16, 2022 at 22:40
(Virgo) Danninnx » stigmí
Haha❤️❤️
May 16, 2022 at 22:43
(Virgo) Danninnx » IceSickle17
Very true!!

I did too they seem like interesting creatures
Once again very true, wouldn’t enjoy that very much😭

have a wonderful day babes 😭❤️❤️
May 17, 2022 at 09:08
(Leo) Zephyrin
I talk to everyone about astrology but as for the men who have other purpose, the only way is blocking them if you are really bothered. And I sadly agree with profile pic issue.

But they even text to a male lion whose tongue is out. What can I say? :4:

Last time I used my photo as profile pic, one of them sent a long love poem out of the blue :61:

I usually do nothing, sometimes block them. Chasing after women is a part of their nature, it is fun to ignore them.
May 18, 2022 at 07:19
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I checked and you did the right thing: saying you don´t want dating messages...

It´s indeed a women´s issue: I have the same message and I never get a horny woman harrassing me into some sexting. Well, I do get some scammers from time to time, trying to lure me into a a paid sex site by pretending they are hot women (who of course are just leaving the shower while sending the message).

I really can imagine this is not pleasant. When I was young (+/- 18 yo) I catfished sometimes on chatboxes just for fun and the only thing I did was using a female nickname and within seconds a bunch of private chat boxes opened of horny men, some very timid, but others openly and immediately asking for sex talks.

Sexually mature men don´t do this. They are able to contain the tension that a sexual polarity brings with itself and they do not confuse it with a sexual or romantic relationship. It´s difficult though and you have to see shows like "Too hot to handle" to see most men (and a lot of women too) fail.

So try to ignore it because people will continue that until they got some maturity...
May 18, 2022 at 08:04
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Astro-seek... More like Astro-Chick.

Also, beware of catfish profiles (they are many, for sure).
May 19, 2022 at 22:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I like the fact that you play butthurt about it and deep down you know you like it and it feeds your ego

Hey, i am not judging :37:
May 19, 2022 at 22:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aren Levi
:61: :61:
May 20, 2022 at 14:54
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Aren Levi
I like your style
May 22, 2022 at 16:43
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Catch-22
Many do,

May 22, 2022 at 16:51
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Aren Levi