Jussie Smollett

March 1, 2019 at 06:41 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) detectahead
Jussie Smollett
We all know the situation that Jussie has placed himself in. While I´ve looked on other sites for a birth time I have not found any. Taking what is known what would you give as a B.T. for Smollett.
Give your reasons for the B.T. your choosing either by transit, natal or both.
For myself I have a time but I would like to hear others educated guesses. You could call this an educated astrological game.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2019 at 15:21
(Cancer) detectahead
This is just an exercise. No right or wrong for the time is not known. There are many of you out there who like to respond to inquiries given so let´s see if you can give a time of birth with your knowledge of astrology.
March 1, 2019 at 17:05
(Cancer) detectahead
You can find his chart on astrotheme with a 12 noon time. This time for the chart is given when the BT is unknown.
No replies? Turn the chart and it will give different times of birth by the placement of the Suns position. 6 in the morn would place the sun in first or 12th. Evening would place it in 6th or 7th and so on. Each time this is done the planet´s would all be in different houses and this would back up your reasons for the time of birth your choosing, or should I say...guessing
March 1, 2019 at 17:18
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
just added into DB:
https://birthcharts.astro-seek.com/…

and here is a direct link to "browing in time" in his chart:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/b…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 1, 2019 at 17:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Lighthouse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
just my opinion,i am just a beginner
first i think his moon sign should be gemini (approximately till 04.00 am)
my guess is 02.47
this birth time puts his sun, mercury and moon in second house. this may cause greediness according to what i have read. i think he acted like that to be more popular and earn more money.

his moon conjunct his sun.
his neptune opposition moon.
maybe reasons for wrong decisions, ideas, beliefs..
March 2, 2019 at 01:52
(Cancer) detectahead » Lighthouse
Thank you for your response Lighthouse! Now we know saturn deals with authority figures so what house do you think Saturn would be transiting in if he had to deal with them? Ask yourself with your time given would that be a transit placement of Saturn to deal with authority figures?
March 2, 2019 at 01:57
(Cancer) detectahead » detectahead
Also consider his occupation which is not only acting.
March 2, 2019 at 02:36
(Aries) ram_goat » detectahead
Gah. The subject of the post is both fascinating and disgusting at the same time. The astrology of low moral character. Bravo & ugh- both at the same time.
March 2, 2019 at 06:49
(Cancer) detectahead » ram_goat
Your opinion is noted! Would you care to give a BT with an astrological answer to back it up?
March 2, 2019 at 07:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » detectahead
System message: Post has been written by user Lighthouse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
if saturn transits his 10th house then his birth time should be between 00.54 and 02.27 approximately.
his second job is singing right? planets in 3rd or in 5th? i don´t know.
if he was born between 00.54 and 01.14, his ascendant is pisces and his chart ruler is neptune. his venus is in his second house. sun ,mercury, moon in his third house
March 2, 2019 at 07:52
Peter has supplied the chart in celebrities so you can go to browse in time and compare various times with the placement of planet´s.
I am very confident in the time of birth I have in mind. It might not be exact but I would be willing to bet it´s close.
Again, a major clue is his occupation(s) and the show empire that he acts in(or should I say did)and it´s beginnings.
March 2, 2019 at 08:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Benjamin Walker who was born the same day is listed as "?"; At Internet Movie Data Base he is listed as Georgia in the U.S. of A.
The late positive cardinal sign :156:/ :160: midpoints are in sextile and trine to J.S.´s natal Neptune. :156:/ :160: midpoints are active in the declinations for his time of birth. :159: can simply mean enemies which Jussie Smollett has wittingly earned.
Prince William born the same day! Uh Oh! I am out of here! :23:
March 2, 2019 at 17:08
(Cancer) detectahead » Lighthouse
Your on the right track(and could be correct) but look at the chart as a whole. I did a chart for 1 am and that would give an Aries asc. Chart ruler would be mars and the time would place mars in the 6th house of service,health and work. His work or career does not reflect mars occupations. What planet would reflect his work if placed in the 6th? What sign and planet reflect acting? What house is concerned with the law nd open enemies?
These are huge clues
March 3, 2019 at 22:27
Anyone else willing to give an astrological answer as to a BT for Jussie Smollett?
March 5, 2019 at 04:14
Still open for participation
March 5, 2019 at 16:13
I will post what I believe is the BT of Jussie Smollett this evening and my astrological reasons for choosing that time. I´ll even back it up with transits.
March 5, 2019 at 17:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » detectahead
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have no idea. Looking forward for you findings.
March 8, 2019 at 06:47
(Cancer) detectahead » Iceblu333
The challenge of my post is to come up with a BT for Jussie. You are to guess his time or use your astrological skills and knowledge to come up with a time. Then back what you are implying with his natal placements and or transits for the birth time that you are suggesting.
I have come up with a 7:10 am birth time.
March 9, 2019 at 02:04
Sorry to see you go it´s getting interesting.
He committed a hate crime and it comes with circumstances. Jussie has a psychosomatic disorder and along with Saturn in opposition to his Asc, less than 2° and in the house of justice. Authority figures are judging Jussie for his crimes.
March 9, 2019 at 07:46
Prepare yourself for Saturn and Pluto will be moving into your 4th and conjunct your IC at about the same time. This will take place several months from now. Domino affects could force you to move.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »