Bob Ross

May 14, 2022 at 03:53 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Bob Ross
Soooo, I walked in my livingroom and see that Bob Ross is on...... My first thought is, ohhh, boriiiing.....

He´s a little weird and a hair bit creepy tone when he talks at times but seems like a genuine person....

Anyways, as I get closer to the TV and see what hes doing I get mesmerized...........

He is freaking AMMMAAAZZIIIING.....😳😳😳

My mind is blown each sec I continue to watch!! ....Its like he has a magic paintbrush! :22: :22: :22:🤯....

I´m so mind blown that I´m almost angry because I cant take how easy and amazing he makes it all look....

It makes me want to jump in the television and say gimmie this! As I take the brush out of his hand and demand he show me what to do next...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol..... seriously... I almost cant watch! It´s so jaw dropping AMAZING! :39:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2022 at 01:44
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The RCC actually has a matron-Saint for those who receive devotion through the television.
The hair you call creepy is a result of his wearing "curlers", he was one of those who joined the army to be close to `boys´.
May 15, 2022 at 02:46
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
No.... Ros, I meant a hair bit creepy.... not saying his hair was creepy... I meant HEEEE seems a hair bit creepy.... or in other words, a tad bit creepy.....

What were you saying about the boys part???

Was he actually creepy in real life???
May 15, 2022 at 04:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist » JessSezItSoftly
Everyone has a shadow!
Hair metaphors drift towards reality with great frequency!
May 16, 2022 at 00:01
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
Soooooo, you´re saying his hair is his shadow......

Or an I dictator of suspicious activity......🤔🤔

I see..... sort of...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »